Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 407 Botany Rd

Junior Member(有D料到)

407 Botany Rd

Guys new shop opened on Botany Rd and have to say Im very happy.

To be honest parking is a pain but once you are sorted all is good from then on.

Premesis are very clean and girls friendly and all wear a white uniform skirt.

I has Cici (yes another one!) who i was told was new. English not great but i liked her look so went for it.

Id give the massage a 8/10 ... And thats only because she was too fast. She didnt rush through she just seemed to want to do alot in the 45min ($50)

Once the massage was over she asked if i want extras. She offer HJ and without too much resistance and negotiation FS was on for $50. She started with BJ and we quickly moved to mish and a few other possies.

I was rushed for time for time so finished up quickly.

As i left the 'boss' introed me to another girl (cant remembername) ... Very cute!

I will be back

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    I was in the one across from Epsom Rd they are to old for me around 30+ to 40 lucky I was just there to get a message nothing more due to bad computer habit. Not recommended for extra.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tody View Post
    Guys new shop opened on Botany Rd and have to say Im very happy.

To be honest parking is a pain but once you are sorted all is good from then on.

Premesis are very clean and girls friendly and all wear a white uniform skirt.

I has Cici (yes another one!) who i was told was new. English not great but i liked her look so went for it.

Id give the massage a 8/10 ... And thats only because she was too fast. She didnt rush through she just seemed to want to do alot in the 45min ($50)

Once the massage was over she asked if i want extras. She offer HJ and without too much resistance and negotiation FS was on for $50. She started with BJ and we quickly moved to mish and a few other possies.

I was rushed for time for time so finished up quickly.

As i left the 'boss' introed me to another girl (cant remembername) ... Very cute!

I will be back
    Great what's the age bracket you reckon Cici is and other girls ???

Wow. $50 for 45 min massage and $50 for FS, that's very good, just wonder what this Cici looks like, good body??
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Yet another CICI,
    well my ranking of Cici
    1> 376 Pitt Street
    2> SL741 (I havent seen)
    3> The rest

Junior Member(有D料到)
    which suburb bro?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think its classified a Botany but could be wrong.

Im terrible picking age ... Id say late 20s but very tight body

Other girl younger

Worth a visit!

really bro......?
    ages late 20s fs just add $50?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by mx55xm View Post
    which suburb bro?
    I think it is Mascot. Close to gardeners Rd cnr.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I think it is Mascot. Close to gardeners Rd cnr.
    Close to the "bowling" entertainment centre

...ah... you will not miss there.
    There is also a red light traffic camera closeby.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Close to Manhattan Bowling club? if you towards to Mascot, is that passed garndeners rd?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not sure you have the address quite right. 407 Botany?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    What do you think it is ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The address is wrong I dropped past there yesterday. 407 would be near the school and the buildings next to the school are all shops no massage shop to be seen.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    When I did a search for this place a week or so ago, it came up as being near Gardeners Rd,as I mentioned.

But looking more closely at the maps again now, 407 Botany Rd doesn't actually exist, the number would be part of the police complex up near Bourke St.

The numbers just keep getting higher as you head into Botany, getting up to around 1700s at Banksmeadow.

Perhaps the address does need clarifying. I think it may be 704, which is where my original search ended up ??

Shame that Bro Tody won't come on board and explain .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is actually at 702 Botany Rd, almost at the corner of Gardeners Rd.
    Nice new place, but wasn't tempted to stay despite the nurses uniform :-)

35+ Chinese milfs, although in decent shape.

Maybe some younger hot ones avail as per the original post, but wouldn't be bothered going out of the way to find out.

Details: 702 Botany Rd, Mascot. F/B Massage. 0401 973 939

Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer View Post
    This is actually at 702 Botany Rd, almost at the corner of Gardeners Rd.
    Nice new place, but wasn't tempted to stay despite the nurses uniform :-)

35+ Chinese milfs, although in decent shape.

Maybe some younger hot ones avail as per the original post, but wouldn't be bothered going out of the way to find out.

Details: 702 Botany Rd, Mascot. F/B Massage. 0401 973 939
    brother , you can test water and give us some tips later

Banned
    The planets have aligned for me after deciding to visit this shop today. Decided to go here after hearing some good things and with the airport roads being quiet on a Sunday it wasn't that far for me.

I was the first customer and their was only 1 girl available as the other girl was running late. Sophie or Sophia was her name and she was very pretty...extremely pretty. About 5'5" B Cup, strawberry blond hair, not thin not fat, beautiful smooth skin, said she was 24, but I knew she was older, probably use the 10 year factor and say 34, but who cares, she is really nice.

Didnt take long and I had negoitiated b2b for an hour and she showed me into the room. Prices area bit higher or maybe I was taken advantage of(not sure) but this was $100, but she got naked from the first minute. So when comapring it to the $50 for HJ and naked with 5-10 to go at most of the Chinese shops, it was good value for money.

Now I forgot to mention, first impressions are rarely wrong and this place is so well appointed it feels like I am in the 5* of massage shops....beautifully wide and comfortable tables, huge rooms with chairs, racks for clothes, draw for valuables etc, huge foyer and very private entries into the individual rooms.

Back to sophie, what can I say, their was an immediate connection, sparks flew, we were the only ones in the shop and behaved like no one was within 1000m of us. It was amazing. Great massage followed by high quality extras. Toward the end we just laid there and cuddled, and to be honest, if I didnt have to be somewhere I wouldnt have hesitated to extend to 2hours. Lucky for her though, as I was leaving, the customers were rolling in, so as the other girl hadnt fronted she was going to have a busy day.

Will I be back.....of course.

Funny thing punting isnt it. I had my schedule for a free saturday night next week all worked out but Sophie just threw a spanner in the works )

She works 5 days here, Tues,Wed, Thurs and Sat Sun. She said there are 3 girls on everyday except Sunday where they only have 2(if they turn up).

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    strawberry blond hair, not thin not fat,
    Interesting... a Cauc or coloured Chinese ??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast