Thread: Misohoney - anny

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smile Misohoney - anny

Just back from miso honey, thans to you guys for the recommendation. Got a korean girl name anny. Said she's from sydney and will be here for two weeks. I read some review abt miso, how we have to share shower, not happening. Room was actually really luxury. Have spa and shower. Book for 45mins, didnt even had a reminder and finish abt 1hour 10min. Girl was sooooo good. So beautiful. Said she was 25, doubt it. Max 23 so young, fresh and firm. Body 9. Boobs 10. Skin 10 (i'd like to give it 12 though, hahaha.
    Service was okay. Didnt seems to rush and really want to please me. Cbj was really great, had to stop her actually otherwise i was finish there. Lol.
    Definetely will be back to Miso.
    There were 5 girls, 3 was really good, this anny, al, and clara.

Btw, im new here in brsibane. Beside miso, have tried montecito and not sure why, had problem to get up. 3 times there one awful. Downthere smell really bad. So change back to asian with miso, and allll paid off..

Btw, this kind of korean girl, come here with very limited english, are they really legal?
    Just wondering how they manage to get the visa...

Cheers,
    Jm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmichael View Post

Btw, this kind of korean girl, come here with very limited english, are they really legal?
    Student visa.. to learn english

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just back from miso honey, thans to you guys for the recommendation. Got a korean girl name anny. Said she's from sydney and will be here for two weeks. I read some review abt miso, how we have to share shower, not happening. Room was actually really luxury. Have spa and shower. Book for 45mins, didnt even had a reminder and finish abt 1hour 10min. Girl was sooooo good. So beautiful. Said she was 25, doubt it. Max 23 so young, fresh and firm. Body 9. Boobs 10. Skin 10 (i'd like to give it 12 though, hahaha.
    Service was okay. Didnt seems to rush and really want to please me. Cbj was really great, had to stop her actually otherwise i was finish there. Lol.

Btw, im new here in brsibane. Beside miso, have tried montecito and not sure why, had problem to get up. 3 times there one awful. Downthere smell really bad. So change back to asian with miso, and allll paid off..

Cheers,
    Jm
    Wow Miso Honey must be doing real bad business wise for them to resort to this shit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABCguy View Post
    Wow Miso Honey must be doing real bad business wise for them to resort to this shit.
    Not sure why anyone would imply this is a Miso representative attempting to garner more customers. Usually when I turn up there without a booking there is only 2 WLs available maximum. When 4 or 5 girls working while you pick from the rest they must doing ok financially?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cheers,
    Jm
    Ive been there, always really enjoyed myself!.

As far as not sharing a show, well thats just a plane lie!, there is one shower in between 2 rooms, you have to share the shower there, but no chance of a walk in by another punter because the doors (yes 2 doors, from each room) can be locked.

kazuya

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kazuya View Post
    Actually for the record I've read reports of other punters saying it happened to them. Make sure you lock the door!
    Yeah, could happen.

Perhaps & soap on a rope would be good for saftey reasons. Drunk punter comes in, your in shower drop soap, bend over, he opens door & cause of angle cant see your cock & balls hanging, bang!! Your both unwilling gays!!!.

Im going to send an email to Work safe or open a shop next to misso honey that sells tight fitting clothing & water based lubricant. ..