Thread: Coco BBBJ+HJ=CIM

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Coco BBBJ+HJ=CIM

Finally got through on the phone and totally failed to communicate with Papasan; decided to take a punt and just turn up.

The place was open and I am welcomed in by a bloke who doesn't speak much English (phone guy maybe?) who quickly hands over to a much more linguistically capable receptionist.

Coco points out both the 'FS' and 'The Styles' menus on the walls of the waiting room and explains the fully clothed BBJ, CIM but no sex nature of the Styles menu. The pricing structure is similar (+/-10%). I opt for $120 for 30 mins of fun n games but no sex and am led away to my fate (although I did have to ask for my change, which I duly received).

Coco isn't just the receptionist as I find out during the preparatory shower and little sergeant cleaning. She's also rather funny and I found it invigorating to be messing around at lunchtime with a gorgeous girl who can carry a nondescript jumper, no make up and still look delicious. I guess it helps if you're young and ridiculously thin.

Back to the room (how is the cross room/shower room traffic managed I wonder?) and Coco has me at a disadvantage as I am once again starkers. She puts me at my ease by sitting me down on the 2 seater sofa, assuming the doggy position to my right and without further pomp or ceremony, holds her own hair and bows down to engulf the boss.

I was perfectly happy right then to be honest but Coco is clearly more dedicated as she proceeds to enthusiastically blow me on the couch for a few minutes whilst tolerating my wandering hands.

Definitely feeling like a set course menu here and Coco moves onto her knees whilst maintaining her oral focus. Her hands cup my balls so I reciprocate by fondling her boobs and we proceed in this happy state until the dreaded knock on the door comes.

Dammit, now I'm on the clock but in some ways it's a relief to get to the point. Through the judicious application of her hands, mouth, tongue and cute little sounds, I end up everywhere, of course.

Whilst I am getting dressed at the end, we talk about the health and safety implications of being on your knees all day as part of your job.

First time punt. Sold.

Banned
    where is this place? is it far from the city?

BlueBirdDuke
    Quote Originally Posted by macuser View Post
    where is this place? is it far from the city?
    1/52 Broad Arrow Rd, Narwee

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PunterPro View Post
    Finally got through on the phone and totally failed to communicate with Papasan; decided to take a punt and just turn up.

The place was open and I am welcomed in by a bloke who doesn't speak much English (phone guy maybe?) who quickly hands over to a much more linguistically capable receptionist.

Coco points out both the 'FS' and 'The Styles' menus on the walls of the waiting room and explains the fully clothed BBJ, CIM but no sex nature of the Styles menu. The pricing structure is similar (+/-10%). I opt for $120 for 30 mins of fun n games but no sex and am led away to my fate (although I did have to ask for my change, which I duly received).

Coco isn't just the receptionist as I find out during the preparatory shower and little sergeant cleaning. She's also rather funny and I found it invigorating to be messing around at lunchtime with a gorgeous girl who can carry a nondescript jumper, no make up and still look delicious. I guess it helps if you're young and ridiculously thin.

Back to the room (how is the cross room/shower room traffic managed I wonder?) and Coco has me at a disadvantage as I am once again starkers. She puts me at my ease by sitting me down on the 2 seater sofa, assuming the doggy position to my right and without further pomp or ceremony, holds her own hair and bows down to engulf the boss.

I was perfectly happy right then to be honest but Coco is clearly more dedicated as she proceeds to enthusiastically blow me on the couch for a few minutes whilst tolerating my wandering hands.

Definitely feeling like a set course menu here and Coco moves onto her knees whilst maintaining her oral focus. Her hands cup my balls so I reciprocate by fondling her boobs and we proceed in this happy state until the dreaded knock on the door comes.

Dammit, now I'm on the clock but in some ways it's a relief to get to the point. Through the judicious application of her hands, mouth, tongue and cute little sounds, I end up everywhere, of course.

Whilst I am getting dressed at the end, we talk about the health and safety implications of being on your knees all day as part of your job.

First time punt. Sold.
    Fuck that's a good review! Are you not a seasoned punter by another name on this forum?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cheers but no. First time punter, long time time dirty old man!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    IMHO, Coco gives the best BBBJ going.

Good review
    Coco is great-Crystal used to be a favourite for my lunch time relaxation

Coco is assummmeee!!! The best. Makes it all more exciting knowing she ain't fs.

The new guy receptionist, with glasses, speaks nil english lol.

But when I went there a receptionist named Sunny was there- she is a total stunner. So elegant, sexy, good english, but alias not working- worth going to just look at her.

On this note, Juju a fs girl, looks prett close to Sunny lol. I had sometime with her and was good enough. Juju is sexy as.

This place is improving, phone reception is poor but as its only a walk for me, no bother. But u other guys, yeah I feel ur frustration.

Coco= best Bbbj
    Cindy and Juju= best fs.
    Victoria not my cup of tea, busty tall, but sexy as and good service I hear
    Joy- yet to try, loo Chinese but looks pretty as.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    bigfatkilo, was the Sunny you saw there on reception a very short korean girl, long hair (looked like it was dyed dark brown/reddish colour), small boobs? I saw a receptionist like this on a visit in february and she was a stunner - I don't know what her name was though.

Nah doesn't sound like the Sunny I saw. This one was tall- 170cm, slim, white skin, mascara on eye brows, natural Korean black hair. Anyway, no point talking about the receptionist.

Shop Owner
    thank you for the patronage and your support ...

for bookings and enquiries 0435 589 029 or 9584 8218

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Style_Admin View Post
    Bookings are not essantial but prefered , for your convienience...

for bookings and enquiries 0435 589 029 or 9584 8218
    Admin, How about roster? that might help Bro's which girls provide which service??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    COCO is great, unfortunately I'm sure my wallet was made lighter when I showered with coco,positive she would have nothing to do with it and I didn't notice till next day so can't complain,lesson learned

Shop Owner
    sorry to hear that !!!

i am sure none of our staff were responsible for that ....

i make sure your next visit will have a most exciting time thank you !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgy20 View Post
    COCO is great, unfortunately I'm sure my wallet was made lighter when I showered with coco,positive she would have nothing to do with it and I didn't notice till next day so can't complain,lesson learned

Shop Owner
    Bookings are not essantial but prefered , for your convienience...

for bookings and enquiries 0435 589 029

Banned
    How many girls do you have on the roster each day?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't like the reception at this place. Especially the female one, I called 3 times in the last 2 weeks. And I asked who is working NOW. The girl said xxxx, yyyy, coco. Then I said can I book coco? The responses I got are
    She is leaving in 10 minutes
    She left 30 minutes ago....

So much BS....

Shop Owner
    thank you for your patronage .

yes good news punters COCO the styles technician is back in "AQUA"

for bookings and enquiries 9439 4211 or 0435 589 029

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Style_Admin View Post
    thank you for your patronage .

yes good news punters COCO the styles technician is back in "AQUA"

for bookings and enquiries 9439 4211 or 0435 589 029