Thread: Beautiful young Angel !!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Beautiful young Angel !!

Well I have being holding out for a while, just being keeping all the goods stuff. Here is a gem started working not long
    at blacktown:

Name: Angel
    Nationality: Hong Kong
    Body Size: 8
    Bust: D cup
    English: Fair
    Attitude: Keen to learn the ropes.

First time seeing her, was shy and reserve. but once she get to know you better her shyness aren't there anymore,
    her inner hunger for sex comes alive. I am not going bore fellow punters the usual things happen in the room, on how many position and
    her special skills etc....Look I see her 3rd time only so far her second week with 40blacktown, that just already tell you how good she is
    just don't take my word for it go check her out. Blacktown 40 don't close until 5am this morning, try not go to late as it get very busy.

Cheers boys

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Which angel she is bro? Is she the one used to work in No.8 shop before? Or the new one???

Banned
    $140 for an hour?
    Are they all MILFs/ugly or is this cheaper because it's out west?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She a brand new girl working only works @ No. 40.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    $140 is due to location and demographic, just because the price is $140 doesn't means you get old/ugly WL. have
    you ever being to 40blacktown. if you haven't please don't pass judgement. I have being visiting 40 blacktown
    for more than 5 years.

Redhorse
    Quote Originally Posted by sexru View Post
    $140 is due to location and demographic, just because the price is $140 doesn't means you get old/ugly WL. have
    you ever being to 40blacktown. if you haven't please don't pass judgement. I have being visiting 40 blacktown
    for more than 5 years.
    90% of the WL are 30+ guaranteed esp. at No.40

But that's not a bad things and they are not "ugly". You should see the customer's that go there. I feel sorry for the WL.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How tall is she?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by project_manager006 View Post
    $140 for an hour?
    Are they all MILFs/ugly or is this cheaper because it's out west?
    sexru is right. Don't judge the WLs in 40 until you get there. You never know these WLs say the same thing to their customers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Redhorse View Post

But that's not a bad things and they are not "ugly". You should see the customer's that go there. I feel sorry for the WL.
    I agree with you I saw some of the customers and I really feel sorry for the WLs.

Redhorse
    Quote Originally Posted by alt90 View Post
    I agree with you I saw some of the customers and I really feel sorry for the WLs.
    I guess my point is, WL are human beings too. No one has the right to discriminate or act condescendingly to a WL or any person for that matter because of the job they perform.

If you go to a place and treat a WL with respect your experience, the next time should you visit her, would be a lot better. Some have interesting life stories too.

But if you are looking for quick relief, kudos to you. The same still applies.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sexru View Post
    for more than 5 years.
    Bro I have been to Blacktown many times, and that is the basis for my suspicion.

Quote Originally Posted by Redhorse View Post

So I'm right then, they are probably 30yr old WLs who look like they're in their 20's. I thought $140 was too good to be true.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The bottom line is you get what you pay for. If one can afford to buy a Ferrari, why driving a Toyota ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    We all know shop533, taren point 64 shop, and 40 blacktown use the same ladies working, all they used different name to mask their person. How can you say blacktown girl 90% are old and ugly? Such comment aren't fair comment toward one shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ive used the blacktown shops for outcalls (one would think more chance of being sent duds) about a dozen times in the last 12 months and have never once been disappointed. None of the woman i saw were over 30, all stunning, beautiful. I found after the first two or three occasions they (vince/ben) wanted to go out of their to make sure u were happy with the age/look/type of woman you saw.

The above is factual, recent real experience. Get on boys !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've been visited No.40 shop for last 4 years, I cannot say all the ladies there are very good and attractive, but from what I saw before, most of the ladies work there are very good according to the price they charge, Emily,Jenny,Tiffany,Sara,Sasa,Zoey, a lot of good ladies even cannot name most of them. From recent visit, I saw a Vietnamese lady called Monica, she is really good.....I will post the detail thing later tonite.

Quote Originally Posted by ben0423 View Post
    I've been visited No.40 shop for last 4 years, I mcannot say all the ladies there are very good and attractive, but from what I saw before, most of the ladies work there are very good according to the price they charge, Emily,Jenny,Tiffany,Sara,Sasa,Zoey, a lot of good ladies even cannot name most of them. From recent visit, I saw a Vietnamese lady called Monica, she is really good.....I will post the detail thing later tonite.
    So, this Vietnam girl Monica works in both Blacktown shops ! As your review is posted for shop 8.

Cheers