cant wait ................

Banned
    do tell - what was the fees for a double? is it 600 ph? or less

Quote Originally Posted by Gipsylane2 View Post
    Had my greatest double ever yesterday!
    Guy, don't be regret!
    Book a double with the great "ML" ASAP.
    I will give details tmr.
    Ha ! You've been so quiet for such a long time Brother, I thought you've left the punting scene ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Guy, don't be regret!
    I will give details tmr.
    Me too! You remind me of your double-booking with C1 & Mido while your firstly visit MOC years ago!

Surprised to see your visit again!

Now everything has been changed! It changed to better!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by MyOutCall Australia View Post

Me too! You remind me of your double-booking with C1 & Mido while your firstly visit MOC years ago!

Surprised to see your visit again!

Now everything has been changed! It changed to better!

Cheers
    C1 was my first ever punt at MOC !

Banned
    Guy, don't be regret!
    I will give details tmr.
    I am happy to see MOC is also providing the best Double combo "M-L" at the market!

Thanks for visit of MOC BIG3 Gipsylane2 brotha.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It’s not the first time to have double (even triple) services in my punting career, however, the experience with M & L would definitely be the most memorable one. To get real fun with double comes always with luck, but not by searching for it. You could imagine, the 3 unknown FMF in the small room. If the girls are both too shy and you just punt one by one, no fun! If one wild and one shy, then the shy one has no reason to stay here. But if both of them are too wild, you would have the feeling that you just pay them to punt you. So that's the reason I seldom choose to have double service. But the dream just comes to me in every unexpected moment.

When I call the reception to make the booking, I still struggled with whom to choose. How could I choose the one between both top figure models? So I asked for some ideas and was told comparing with each other, Lenos is on the dignified side and Marcus is more charming wild. Then I chose Marcus with hesitation. Immediately after I hang up the phone, I sent a text and change to book Lenos instead.

Here comes Lenos, as soon as she opened the door for me, I know I won’t be regretting whatever would happen. Following this tall elegant stunner, I am full of expectation and even a bit nervous. Once inside the room, sitting side by side on the edge of the bed, I can’t believe I feel fidgety even as a hundreds of times punter. On seeing this, Lenos sit even closer to me and gives me a light kiss with amiable warm smile. All my nervous gone and I stand up, wrap my arms around her, my mouth is immediately caught by the soft lips, then the tongue is also be captured. During the breathless moments, my hands move slowly along her back, up and down. The skin is too milky soft to stay and my palms suddenly slide inside the short skirt. What a big round buns! I push it a bit forward as my dick is already erected. I don’t know how long it takes when our tongues finally separated. I ask Lenos if she got more sexy clothes. She said I would change for you and you go to have a shower first.

Some bros would have the shower firstly of the session, but I recognize it’s too routine and make it less fun. I prefer to take some more time for warm up. After a quick shower I enter the room, Lenos is ready. She’s on a black silk camisole dress, which nearly fully disclose her magnificent C+ white asset and the marvelous long legs. Moreover it’s even a bit too short to cover her forbidden area, which is not shaved but has been neatly trimmed. I was stunned at this.

“so what are you waiting for?”, on hearing this I can’t wait any longer, jumping to her and in no time we are on the bed. My tongue occupy the little mouth with a bit rude, with one hand hold the soft body in my arm, the other squeeze the boob in different shapes. Lenos tried to push me a bit to let herself breathe and I response with more strong action. The more resistance, the more excitement. Finally, it penetrate and I could feel the pussy muscle try to stop me but in vain. My dick deeply inside her body together with the unremitting moaning and yelling. It said that the most dream girl is the one that would be a noblewoman in the dinning room and a dissolute one in the bedroom. Lenos well explained this to me. We tried all different positions inside the room, I mostly like she lies down on her back, I insert from behind, with her yelling I turn her head to me and have the rude DFK. Then my hands are keeping busy with the playful boobs.

Time flies and within half an hour the mission finished. Side by side lying on the bed, I am playing with the pink tits. “How much points you give me for my performance?” Lenos asked me while her hand snatch my little bro. “I would let you know later”, I am too busy to answer as my head is already buried between the boobs.

Story to be continued.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I told Lenos that I firstly chose Marcus and later changed to her. She asked me the reason, I said I don’t know but I am sure I got the right choice. Suddenly an idea came to my mind. I ask Lenos if she mind to have double services. Lenos was a bit surprised and told me she has never do that before but she would be all right. I know Marcus only do the 2-hour booking, so I let Lenos to ask the reception whether it works if I pay more to have Marcus to join us for the rest of the time.

The reply is YES and Lenos talk to me with a bit shy, “I really don’t know how to do for double, could you teach me?” Before I could answer her question, She said with a bit seriousness, “You must not neglect me when Marcus is here, or I will be angry at you!” She’s so cute and what she said ignite my desire and action continued.

A knock stopped as from each other, a loud “come-in” by Lenos, then Marcus appeared in the room. The most attracting thing is the black fishnet stocking that cover on two long slim legs! Wearing the red erotic lingeries, a cupless bra cause the shape of the nipples prominently visible, Marcus make me feel crazy on her appearance. The stunning body with curves in all the right places, at this moment, I nearly forget the existence of Lenos.

When you face two top models, what can you do? It’s the first time for both Marcus and Lenos to have double, but they are eager to learn and would like to do whatever I ask to. After a few minutes DFK with Marcus, I suddenly remember I have the other beauty in the room. When I turn to the back I saw Lenos glaring at me, in no time I hugged her in my arms and my mouth is already on hers before she could say anything.

I ask “ML” to lie down side by side on the bed. The room is shining at this moment. Both girls are 172cm tall with extreme long legs, one is C and the other is C+, on seeing this I am hesitate which one to start with. I see that both girls are a bit nervous, then I have a naughty idea. I ask them to stop fidgeting and kiss each other. Of course they refuse to do this, then I lie down on top of them and start to play with the their tits. I kept kissing and moving around, I hate that I only have got one mouth and 2 hands at this time. Sooner or later, the girls are fully warmed up, and I requested again. On seeing 2 tongues comes slowly and slowly and finally touch together, I can’t wait to join them.

I tried my best to remember what I have seen from the videos. To my surprise, after the warm up, the two angels began to feel all right under my orders. Especially Lenos, sometimes she gave me sexy eye contacts when Marcus couldn’t see her. And when I want to response to her, she just be away and push Marcus to me. What an evil spirit!

It was an exhausted afternoon. Marcus and Lenos are both great girls. And what exciting me is they could do a even better job with the other. Sometimes I doubt is it really their first time. I know they may leave Sydney very soon. So please hurry up, they do deserve what you spend. Even it would run out your budget for the next half a year. It worth!

I told Lenos that I firstly chose Marcus and later changed to her. She asked me the reason, I said I don’t know but I am sure I got the right choice. Suddenly an idea came to my mind.

It seems no one like the report. So just delete.
    Why do you think no one likes the report ???

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I will have double again with "ML" very soon, any suggestions?

I will have double again with "ML" very soon, any suggestions?
    Go ahead and write a report !

Banned
    Who made you think NO ONE likes the report?

What the after report section was developed for?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lenos is really more amazing than you could expect.

Banned
    Obviously this is the best Double After Review! Thanks Gipsylane2 for your BIG JOB!!! I will add this thread to MOC Good Review Collection under both LeNOS & MarCus.

By the way, MarCus & LeNOS made you so busy in the room!

Many thanks for supporting MOC 2 BIG3 Models!!!

They deserve expensive!!!

MyOutCall.COM

Wow ! That's a very enviable report, Brother !!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry bro, I am not good at writing.
    And I can't picture what I have enjoyed with ML.
    Wish other bros could make it.

Sorry bro, I am not good at writing.
    And I can't picture what I have enjoyed with ML.
    Wish other bros could make it.
    Of course you're good at writing, or I wouldn't be envying you !

Banned
    It is such a readable After Review!

Many thanks!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    maybe i should give it a shot.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast