Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Angel Online Photo Competition

Shop Owner

Angel Online Photo Competition

We at Angel Online have noticed the feedback from AUS99 members on the photo of our Beautiful Angel (standing near the curtain) suggesting the photo of her does not represent her in the way she deserves and also a "AR" is stating that we are manupilating the photo to mislead our customers to pay premium price for Angel..

We apologise to Angel and ask for assistance from the AUS99 community to rectify the situation through the Angel Photo Competition run through this topic thread

The competition will be run as follows:
    1) The competition will run on AUS99 through this thread for 1 week from now to 25 July.
    2) The winner will be decided by Angel with no input from the agency.
    3) Multiple entries can be made by clients.
    4) Each entry is to include the following:
    a) A brief description of the pose styles they would have Angel take for six photos.
    b) Describe in twenty five original words or less "what is beauty?"

The prize will be in two parts:
    A) Firstly a photo session with Angel in her outfits of her preference - photos to be taken by Angel Online camera and published on AUS99.
    B) A complimentary one hour booking with Angel.

oops sent a pm ^^.... didnt read prop^^ but i guess ill start it off since multiple entries so i can get more ideas eventually^^

Pose 1
    Sitting on a open chair with a back rest one, leg down, the other leg is up while resting the heel on something (bed, table or leg rest) and is bent not straight, while doin this, she sits on half the chair, back against the back rest, with her hair down, head tilting backwards and arms behind her head. Photo taken from side view or a 45 degrees angle empathising on her legs.

Pose 2
    If have a study table, let angel lie down on a study table , hair messed up, body not to straight or stiff, one leg hanging off the table the other still on (bent), both arm behind her supporting her up, with her back arched and head tilt back. Take photo above her or beside her.

Pose 3
    Laying down right leg bent across left leg, body twisted a little close to having full back against the floor or bed, the hand closes to the floor is getting the pointing finger nibbled (yes i know face censored... but this is art!), while other hand with 2 fingers gently on top of her breast. This photo is taken on the side or the top depending u look

Pose 4
    Basic doggy style pose, arse pointed up back arched, one leg bent 90 degrees at the knee, the other just coming up a little bit so can see the foot. This photo taken from the side view only to achieve full sexy ness

Pose 5
    Standing against the wall with one leg supporting while the other one is bent and foot touching the wall, while back is arched, one arm is crossed just under the breast while the other is crossed above the head. The photo should be taken on the side so it can show the arch or the body while the ass and shoulder blade against the wall, but front shot would be ok

Pose 6
    Knees on the bed, breast against the wall ass arched out in doggy position (like sitting on the knees while someone gently pushes back against the wall with full body arch). Arms tryin to push off the wall. Photo taken from the side view.

What is beauty:
    Beauty is the feeling of being speechless by something or someone. It cannot be measured, but can be seen from perfect proportions and personality.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Pose 1- -angel being carried down from
    Heaven on the backs of
    cherubs
    Pose 2 - angel walking on water

Pose 3 - angel standing in front of a lamp so it looks like she has a halo

Pose 4 - angel mud wrestling a hog

Pose 5 - angel playing a harp

Pose 6 - angel wearing her ankles for ear rings.

Beauty is..... in the eye of the beholder

Pose1
    Sitting on a chair, legs spread open both arms in front squeezing cleavage.
    Taken from the front

Pose 2
    Sitting down on the bed, one knee up arms arcoss that knee and head resting on the hands, other leg straight. Photo taken from the side.

Pose 3
    Just walking (up stairs would be good) and photo taken upwards from the ground, showing a little bit of underwear.

Pose 4
    Sitting down knees up and touching each other, one hand on knee with head resting on hand, other hand striking a cute pose. This shot is meant to be taken straight on, seeing the bed she sitting and all of her.

Pose 5
    Lay down on the side, curl up into a loose ball, the upper leg is bent more then the lower leg, making sure upper leg doesn’t cover breast, top arm wraped around the leg loosely, while the other arm wrapped infront of the body just under the breast. Take photo from the side

Pose 6
    Stand at a counter, one elbow on the counter and chin rest in the hand, while other hand flip a page or something, while bending over with one leg locked and have the other foot rub behind the locked leg, back must be arched. Photo taken from the side and low

i think my one too much detail but got 100 + more poses.......

Shop Owner
    Haha,bbomg you are bravo!!! Come with more mates

i will lol, u gave me something to do at work now^^

Quote Originally Posted by Angelonline View Post
    We at Angel Online have noticed the feedback from AUS99 members on the photo of our Beautiful Angel (standing near the curtain) suggesting the photo of her does not represent her in the way she deserves and also a "AR" is stating that we are manupilating the photo to mislead our customers to pay premium price for Angel..

We apologise to Angel and ask for assistance from the AUS99 community to rectify the situation through the Angel Photo Competition run through this topic thread

The competition will be run as follows:
    1) The competition will run on AUS99 through this thread for 1 week from now to 25 July.
    2) The winner will be decided by Angel with no input from the agency.
    3) Multiple entries can be made by clients.
    4) Each entry is to include the following:
    a) A brief description of the pose styles they would have Angel take for six photos.
    b) Describe in twenty five original words or less "what is beauty?"

The prize will be in two parts:
    A) Firstly a photo session with Angel in her outfits of her preference - photos to be taken by Angel Online camera and published on AUS99.
    B) A complimentary one hour booking with Angel.
    Haha, Angelonline Admin,

Great job, listening to potential customers is definitely heading towards the right direction, this is a good idea.

But I am a true believer of pictures says a thousand words, so for part A of the competition, I give you the six posing suggestions in actually posting, so that Angel can see for herself if these poses will be appropriate to reflect her beautiful and youthful body, this sample model is showing her face but for Angel, they will be blurred of course:

1. Angel1.jpg

2. angel2.jpg

3. angel3.jpg

4. angel4.jpg

5. angel5.jpg

And you can only post 5 photos at a time.............to be continued
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Pose 1
    Simple and easy as being a cat with close up shot front on, one hand against the cheek like how a cat licks its paw, while on knees and other hand on the ground. Something cute.

Pose 2
    Standing up one leg on box, chair or stool, body twist to one side and downwards towards camera, while one hand on hips other making a peace sign. Photo taken from a diagonal view (back ish side) and low pointing upwards

Pose 2
    Stand straight, one side of the hip is higher then the other side and hands behind the head (this pose i see in my head as a girl in bikini oiled up and fire in the bg for some reason)

Pose 3
    Sitting on a chair at a table legs crossed, back arched, chest out and on a laptop? (insert prop). Photo taken from low side view, making sure able to see body and legs

Pose 4
    Hand one hips or behind the head, one leg bent with toes touching the ground, other leg flat, the other hand is holding a bottle about to drink, with back arched and head tilted. Photo taken from the side view

Pose 5
    Simple and easy is to allow her to pretend to be a baseball player holding a bat and about to swing the bat! Meaning both legs locked and apart, back arched , ass sticking out, chest pop out, bat behind the head about to swing

Pose 6
    Standing up, legs straight and wide apart while hands around on the knee and bending forward. Shot can be taken from front view

maybe i should do some pics aswell.... (not me posing tho!....)

Ahlungor's entry to Angel's photo competition part 2

OK, here are the rest of my entries:

6. angel6.jpg

I also have two more suggestions but they are a litttle bit more sexy, it's up to Angel if she wish to portrait herself in bikini only or showing some more sexy semi nude shots:

7. angel other 1.jpg

8. angel other 2.jpg

Now for my part B:

Describe in twenty five original words or less "what is beauty?"

Beauty is when you can captivate someone on the first sight, it could be sexy, it could be pure but full of admirations and attractions.

You like??

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Pose 1
    Sittin on knees ass touching bak of the foot, arched back while turnin to face the back with hands on floor. Photo taken alittle from the side and mostly from behind

Pose 2
    Sitting on low chair or stool, knees together but low part of the leg apart, sitting up straight, one hand just under breast, the other one (the one behind) hanging down. Photo taken alittle from the side mostly front view.

Pose 3
    Doggy style, ass as high as it can go and body twist while one shoulder touches the ground while the other is not, the arm thats touching the ground can be a pillow for head while the other hand is on the ass. This photo is taken from rear view with alittle on the side

Pose 4
    Sitting on the floor, one knee up and just slightly across the other leg while both arms supporting upper body which is straight or acrched. Photo taken from top ish view

Pose 5
    Standing up on one leg, one arm supporting but up at the same time, while the other leg is bent to were the ankle meets the knee while the free hand is on the ass. Photo from side is front.

Pose 6
    Just sit normally on a bed with legs to one side, one shoulder is alittle forward with mouth open alittle while looking to the side. This photo should be taken from the side, only showing under the nose and just above the bottom of the breast

got more but need to close my shop and dont want to walk out with a hard on thinkin of sex-c poses
    We all die eventually.... so ..... LETS GO OUT WITH A BANG!

Haha, Looks like it's only gonna be a three horses race so far, so no place betting, winner takes all............lol

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    More like 2 horse.... don't think angel will take my suggestions seriously... :-(

GL good sirs!

Pose 1
    Standing up, head turned around to face the camera, one foot slightly lifted up, and one finger in mouth while looking backwards. Photo taken from behind

Pose 2
    One leg crossed behind the back, bending forward around 50-70 degrees and hands on the hips ish back. Photo taken from front on

Pose 3
    Don’t know if already did this one but, one leg up ankle to knee, one arm up, other pulling hat or something down. Photo taken from the front

Pose 4
    One leg off the bed the other on the bed in doggy style position. Take photo form behind

Pose 5
    On her knees and spread her legs ass sticking up while she turns her upper body while playin with her hair. Photo taken from behind

Pose 6
    Sitting on the bed, leg spread wide open, both hands in the middle , leaning forward alittle. Photo taken from the front

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, Looks like it's only gonna be a three horses race so far, so no place betting, winner takes all............lol

Cheers

BULL. There is no clear visibility of how the complimentary booking mean?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can we also get a pose of angel riding a unicorn?

to dangerous, the unicorn might run away

Pose 1
    If got a massive .... MASSIVE teddy bear, she lies on top arch upwards on all four..
    This may be too much for the faint hearted! Photo taken from the side or side ish back

Pose 2
    If she is flexible, one leg straight other bent alittle, bending over to pick something up with one hand, and finger in month while turning around. Photo taken from behind ish side

Pose 3
    Sittin low on a chair legs up but curled up, arms anywhere. Photo taken from the side view

Pose 4
    Sitting down, one leg over the other and bent, both arm wrapped around the knee. Photo take from the front ish side

Pose 5
    Sitting down both knee touching with bottom half apart, leaning back alittle with support from arms. Photo taken from front ish side

Pose 6
    Sitting on the couch, legs tightly together body straight ish arched, arms on the side, photo taken from front ish side and alittle high

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Angel and Hello Kitty sitting on a bloomstick with Harry Potter!!!

makes me wet already!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast