Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vivian - sexy thai gfe

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Vivian - sexy thai gfe

Vivian, oh Vivian, what can i say?

Your tall and your beautiful, and sexy in every way.

your smile is like a sunrise that brightens the room.

your young, and so gorgeous, your in full bloom

you rub me all over with your hands and your smile

you make me feel young again, so young i'll run for miles

i explode over our bodies like a volcano on heat.

times up already but oh what a treat.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I hardly post anything before. But i do live close with silverfox massage and a regular client.

Tried Vivian once. Honestly, it was pretty boring section. No tickle-tackle, B2B was very brief , Monotone-robotic HJ , probably was my worse section ever on silverfox.
    I would prefer Eva or Neimi for Thai Girl.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    they say ymmv. I guess it did in this case. when SF has Thai girls I just seem to click with them I suppose.

tbh the massage wasn't that great but the overall experience was good imho. I do enjoy her company ( and body which is slim that makes her C cups look bigger)

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    they say ymmv. I guess it did in this case. when SF has Thai girls I just seem to click with them I suppose.

tbh the massage wasn't that great but the overall experience was good imho. I do enjoy her company ( and body which is slim that makes her C cups look bigger)
    All good brother,

Horses for courses have always been the truth in punting, sure, there are super hotties with high standard skills and consistent services, they are just creme de la creme !!

And then you have some who may be someone's treasures but only average or so so to the others. And on the punters' side, none of us are the same, we have different age, different taste, different background and different races!! and even say for myself, sure, I always love big tits, but then again not every ML/WL I ever met have big tits, in fact, may be only 30% or so had, sometimes I just have to settle for smaller - but I must admit, while I always prefer them bigger, but some of the A, B and C Cups are not too bad either.

And even in massage skills, some like it hard, some like to be tortured, some like it soft yet firm, some love the push oil and sensual massage and some hated the oil and much prefer firm massage and hard pressing over the towel, what works for you may not work for the others, and vice versa, and even for the same old me, sometimes something will work one day but not the next, it all depends on whether my back and waist is playing up and what sort of massage I need.

It's all part of the fun isn't it ??

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Vivan's back? I tried her a few time's back when SF first opened. She's one of those girls whose attitude and body may/can make up for some lack of service/skill.

Quote Originally Posted by gentlescream View Post
    Vivan's back? I tried her a few time's back when SF first opened. She's one of those girls whose attitude and body may/can make up for some lack of service/skill.
    Hi Brother Gentlescream,

If you met the "Vivian" when SF first opened last year, then I'm afraid this is a different girl, the Vivian in question here is a Thai girl.

The Vivian you met would have been a Chinese girl born in Beijing but grew up in Sydney so she's almost an ABC, tall, slim and has a good sense of humour. See her in your good memory then.

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Banned
    Tall and Thai girls worry me a little bit, in the girl area.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I just had another wonderful hour with Vivian. I can't fault any aspect of her service and I think she is one of the most beautiful women I've ever had the pleasure of spending some intimate time with.

She even waited naked in the room for me to return from my shower and helped me get dressed. I was very tempted to ask Linda if I could extend by another hour!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    some of the things i like about Vivian is that
    1. she isnt a lady boy.... i trust Linda enough on this point, and Vivian and I joked about it. and it never occured to me either.
    2. she's slim... some might say too slim.... but not unhealthy slim
    3. beautful eyes... esp with smokey makeup.
    4. c+ cups (even bro ahlungor might enjoy these hehe)
    5. i love it when she smiles
    6. she like to take care of a man from start to finish. i dont mean in a sexual way either... just the little things she does to make her stand out from the other girls. I dont want to say more on this either.
    7. lovely smooth skin.
    8. cute little bottom... spank! well in a playful not going to hurt you way.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    Tall and Thai girls worry me a little bit, in the girl area.
    Trust me brother, I spent 15 mins with less than 2cms between my face an Vivian's genitals. Her VJ is not only genuine but the most perfectly formed I have ever seen - ever. I really enjoy Ice and Eva but Vivian's availability determines if I go to SF or not.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I haven't tried Eva. is her massage as good as Linda says? and wgay about her hj

Quote Originally Posted by Philthy View Post
    Trust me brother, I spent 15 mins with less than 2cms between my face an Vivian's genitals. Her VJ is not only genuine but the most perfectly formed I have ever seen - ever. I really enjoy Ice and Eva but Vivian's availability determines if I go to SF or not.
    Haha brother Philthy,

I concur that Vivian has a very tidy and juicy looking VJ !! fully shaven but currently has a few days growth on it and it's very cute and erotic when you run your hands gently over the surface - or that could be the surface or skin of your face, your knees or your cxxx...........haha
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

After reading a fair bit of good reviews on Vivian and Foxy keeps asking me why I haven't have a session with Vivian as she has the nice big tits that I like, so without any further delay, today is the day!!

Got out a bit early for a fake lunchtime appointment and headed straight to SF!!

First impression of Vivian, she is a good looking Thai girl, mid 20's, very slim body, honestly a touch too skinny for my liking, probably only a size 6, may be even a 4, medium height, shoulder length dyed light brown hair or was it some sort of golden blonde I don't know but it suits her. Vivian has got soft lighter skin then your regular Thai girl, and what about those tits !!

OK, may be jumping the order a bit here, but thats what you get from a tits man.............haha, they are beautifully shaped, firm and pointy, all natural, light colour and very responsive fully erected nipples, so suckable and so delicious!! I think Vivian is so blessed to have a pair of full C Cups on her oh so slim body frame !! And she speaks perfect English and a good sense of humour - especially when I told her she needs to put on more weight - she asked, where do you want all the extra meat goes ? all on the boobs I bet, I said, no, some can go to the love handle as I move my hand along her body to show her where I want the weight gain to take place, then on her bum, and finally, when I was holding her tits with my both hands, one breasts on each palm and said, I don't mind them a bit bigger, but they are beautiful and perfect as they are. And that comment earns me a laugh and a kiss on my chin - thank you and you are very nice man !!

So the massage begins, straight from the start, Vivian said, let me take these off and I can hear that she was taking her clothes off, I thought, what ! Totally naked for part 1 as well, whoes complaining !! I couldn't help my curiosity so I lifted my head and have a peep over at the wall mirror, OK, she is Not naked, but she stripped down to her Bra and undies, now that's the work ethnics and attitude I like. Eventhough what she took off were only a tiny little singlet top and a shortest hot pants. But bra and undies will do me..............lol

Vivian told me she used to work at regular Thai massage shop - no Hand Job was her exact words..........haha, and it was very hard works and not making much money, so I said, I am so glad you have changed your career and be here at Silver Fox with ME !!

Vivian didn't ask me if I like strong or soft or medium massage, she just went ahead by pressing down on my feet, then lightly oiled my left leg and started the Thai style push oil massage, not too light, not too hard, just right and a tiny little tickle when her hands reached the top of the groin area which I like. Then the right leg, then the shoulders and neck, all very professionally done, good skills and occasionally she used a bit of fists and forearms and elbows to great effects. No, I probably won't see Vivian if I need one of those massage when I have my back pain, I got plenty of experts and master masseurs for that, but for your day to day massage session, she is totally adequate and can do it very pleasantly.

Then the back and the spine and the waist and the lower back and the butt, every areas were covered and again, no surprises, just nicely done.

Then I think part 1 must be completed, Vivian used some tissue paper to clean the oil on her hands, then I sort of feel that she has taken the rest of the garments off, I couldnt help but lifted my head again , I so wanted to see her tits, and I wasn't disappointed - full descriptions as mentioned above............lol

She didn't put any more oil on my back but she lightly oiled the tip of her breasts before giving me some breast bath while standing on the floor, I actually much prefer the gentle touching using just the tips of the breasts rather than pressing the entire upper body on to me, although even if she did she is very light anyway.....lol

Then she climbed on to the table to give me more body slides, a bit too brief to my liking but still enjoyable, turn over, as usual, I headed towards my water bottle, Vivian saw that and offered to get it for me, very nice touch and while I was having a drink of water, Vivian put her hand on my semi erection and gave it a bit of attention to keep him interested.

After a very brief front B2B, and No spanish in between - my only disappointment !! Vivian stood next to me and gave me the home run for the HJ, it was nicely done but I have had much better, even in comparison with other MLs in the shop, well, no comparison with Lisa and Mia, even Neimi is better, in fact, this Vivian's style is very similar to the old Vivian, pleasant but could have been much better. The saving grace was her great tits, with them in my hands for the duration, I have no problem crossing the line.

So, that was a nice enough session and I am happy that I finally met Vivian, return factor only 50/50 - I must say if you like them slim and thin, you will fall in love with Vivian very easily, but I have been spoiled by so many service Queen every where, If she is not in the top 5, very hard for me to make a return trip. Think about Amanda and her 36 F Cups and I have only seen her once.

Overall ratings:

Face/look: 7
    Body: size 4-6, very slim and thin, if that's your thing you will probably give her a 9, but for me, I love them with more meat, so only a 7
    Tits: Natural Firm C Cups - 8
    Massage: 7
    B2B: back 7, front 4
    HJ: 6
    English and communications: 9
    Attitude and services: 8

BTW, for me, 5 is average, anything 6 or above is worth the ticket price.....haha

There you go, I have no problem recommending Vivian, as I think she is very professional and will deliver consistent services, she is not Lisa or Mia's class but you won't be disappointed.

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice review. Good work. I do prefer slim girls, Vivian is very tempting.

Vivian top Thai girl, pretty face, slim size 6, beautiful C Cups and great massage
    376 Silver Fox Massage
    All girls are young and beautiful!
    Find your favorite girls here!
    Enjoy your Happy Hour with us!
    Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City
    For appointment, please call:02-8034 7844 .

(English, 中文,한국어 )

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    TBH bros, Vivian is truly beatiful, but her part 2 is quite boring....
    Basicly untouchable...
    No tits, no lady-part.

and just stand there doing her HJ.

But top A level body!!

Quote Originally Posted by xiaojjaus View Post
    Basicly untouchable...
    No tits, no lady-part.

But top A level body!!
    Well, I can only agree partially to that, especially the untouchable part, I have no problem holding, playing, caressing, kissing and squeezing Vivian's beautiful tits throughout my session, surely I wish she could have done more with them like let me tits fuck her or made me cum a la Spanish style, but I was very hap

Basicly untouchable...
    No tits, no lady-part.

But top A level body!!
    Well, I can only agree partially to that, especially the untouchable part, I have no problem holding, playing, caressing, kissing and squeezing Vivian's beautiful tits throughout my session, surely I wish she could have done more with them like let me tits fuck her or made me cum a la Spanish style, but I was very happy with the play.

And for the rest of the body, my hands were everywhere and her body was fully explored, I must say I am not a fingering person but again, no issue there letting me touching and running my hands every where. So I don't know why your session sounds totally different!!

But she can definitely improve on her HJ skills, but then again, how many Lisa or Mia can you have on your roster ??

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Well, I can only agree partially to that, especially the untouchable part, I have no problem holding, playing, caressing, kissing and squeezing Vivian's beautiful tits throughout my session, surely I wish she could have done more with them like let me tits fuck her or made me cum a la Spanish style, but I was very happy with the play.

And for the rest of the body, my hands were everywhere and her body was fully explored, I must say I am not a fingering person but again, no issue there letting me touching and running my hands every where. So I don't know why your session sounds totally different!!

But she can definitely improve on her HJ skills, but then again, how many Lisa or Mia can you have on your roster ??

Cheers
    I must say, both of LISA and MIA(SL, not SF) are TOP LVL.

I dont know why Vivian let me felt that been rejected.
    Maybe Im a little scare to her...

But I will definetly go for her next time.

I must say, both of LISA and MIA(SL, not SF) are TOP LVL.

e.
    Hi Mate

Just to clarify, are you saying Mia the Chinese girl from SL is better than the Korean girl at SF ??

Really !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast