Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sydney Man for Melbourne

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sydney Man for Melbourne

Hi Bros,

I am from Sydney and will be in the Melbourne for 2 months in the cbd. Where to go for rnt and fs? What are the good places for this time?

Where's bro Hell No, come on, help out a Sydney bro !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Man, I really don't want to write up intels cos I'm lazy.... I'll just make it short ay??

In South Melbourne there is Three Kingdoms and that is 39 Tope, 43 Tope and 59 York........ Three Kingdoms are FS shops only, no RnB's man......

39 Tope and 43 Tope both have 9 girls working on FRI/SAT and SUNDAY nights, Yuki and Erica are the popular ones working at 39, Erica has been around whereas Yuki is a rising star with GF experience....

Over at 43 Tope, there is Pink and Alice who are old skool, Pink gobbles cocks like no tomorrow and Alice will give good services after many return visits, then you have a jumping cunt name Sofia, she luvs jumping around from 39 Tope to 43 Tope.....

Last of all there is 59 York, make sure you tell the cockhead boyasan it's not your first time visiting this shop or else he'll charge you $10 for looky looky... Ask for Sarah when you get there, you cannot go wrong with her..... CIM, PSE, BBBJ on her knees, BBFS, cock up dee arse, wait i'm getting a bit carried away!! LOL........ Another thing is that 59 York is safe now, Fatfuck Zheng has left the building lol... So there won't be any MDK (murder,death,kill)......

Just beware of 43 Tope boyasan name Johnny, he's a time cheating cunt and Ance Face Charlie ( 59 York manager ) he'll charge you $10 for the intro of girls...

Must admit the standards of the wls has dropped alot in terms of looks, Back in th days Three Kingdom had plenty of beautiful korean wls....... I was like a little kid in a candy store everytime i've had arrived in STH Melbourne..... LOL.

BTW, I'm not the man to see, if you're interested in RnT and suburban whorehouses, other melbourne bros might help you out......

If you cannot find a place to stay in Melbourne, you can always cum and sleep with me over at my place... Don't mind starting some cock relations with the Sydney bros.......HEHE..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Where's bro Hell No, come on, help out a Sydney bro !
    I'll always help you out bro....... HEHE!!.....

Quote Originally Posted by hell no View Post
    Man, I really don't want to write up intels cos I'm lazy.... I'll just make it short ay??

In South Melbourne there is Three Kingdoms and that is 39 Tope, 43 Tope and 59 York........ Three Kingdoms are FS shops only, no RnB's man......

39 Tope and 43 Tope both have 9 girls working on FRI/SAT and SUNDAY nights, Yuki and Erica are the popular ones working at 39, Erica has been around whereas Yuki is a rising star with GF experience....

Over at 43 Tope, there is Pink and Alice who are old skool, Pink gobbles cocks like no tomorrow and Alice will give good services after many return visits, then you have a jumping cunt name Sofia, she luvs jumping around from 39 Tope to 43 Tope.....

Last of all there is 59 York, make sure you tell the cockhead boyasan it's not your first time visiting this shop or else he'll charge you $10 for looky looky... Ask for Sarah when you get there, you cannot go wrong with her..... CIM, PSE, BBBJ on her knees, BBFS, cock up dee arse, wait i'm getting a bit carried away!! LOL........ Another thing is that 59 York is safe now, Fatfuck Zheng has left the building lol... So there won't be any MDK (murder,death,kill)......

Just beware of 43 Tope boyasan name Johnny, he's a time cheating cunt and Ance Face Charlie ( 59 York manager ) he'll charge you $10 for the intro of girls...

Must admit the standards of the wls has dropped alot in terms of looks, Back in th days Three Kingdom had plenty of beautiful korean wls....... I was like a little kid in a candy store everytime i've had arrived in STH Melbourne..... LOL.

BTW, I'm not the man to see, if you're interested in RnT and suburban whorehouses, other melbourne bros might help you out......

If you cannot find a place to stay in Melbourne, you can always cum and sleep with me over at my place... Don't mind starting some cock relations with the Sydney bros.......HEHE..
    Now, that's we call a guided tour!!

Great job brother hell no.

Oh no, Bloody Hell Yes !!

I always know whom I can rely on !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i wish 5 star open a branch in melbourne...set the bench mark

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ayamjantan View Post
    Man, you say that any louder, i'll have to pull out my 6 inches microphone and you can sing to it or mouth off on it, i'll judge you the way you perform your lip action.... HEHE..

Banned
    Thanks Bro Ahlungor/ Bro Wilisno, whole purpose of me making that post is to attract baby members coming to melbourne, especially young boys.. LOL..... I like fiddling around with kiddies!!... Cum here kiddy kiddies, cum to papa now and don't be shy.......

thxs 4 the tips hell no, sydney brothers will find your sleep overs the best, they need something tighter than asian lol

Banned
    Yeah, sydney bros will enjoy my sleep overs, badass bitches like me are hard to cum by, i'll just lie down naked, bleeding.......

Anyway well done to the Sydney swans for winning the AFL grand final, hopefully Melbourne Storms can pull one back for us.. Show the other inter-state teams that we are the best ass snifflers.....One sniff and we conquer.....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ayamjantan View Post
    lol, i just came back from sydney spending the weekend there, check out 5 star on saturday.

the line up of 8 girls is no where near south melbourne except one, and she used to work in south melbourne york st.

btw her service standard is crap, no kissing, cbj, time waster, must be an outcast from southmelbourne?

if 5 star is what you call benchmark, then no thanks, i rather stick with south melbourne,

Quote Originally Posted by clarke View Post
    lol, i just came back from sydney spending the weekend there, check out 5 star on saturday.

the line up of 8 girls is no where near south melbourne except one, and she used to work in south melbourne york st.

btw her service standard is crap, no kissing, cbj, time waster, must be an outcast from southmelbourne?

if 5 star is what you call benchmark, then no thanks, i rather stick with south melbourne,
    Haha, she must know you're from South Melbourne then, not easy to find a girl with this service quality at 5* !

i always thoughts 5 star would be pretty awesome, maybe they think melbourne guys are dumb and dropped a dud on you lol

Banned

Thanks for letting us know bro, few years back alot of the k-wls at Tope/York who worked in Sydney did mention to me that the k-girls are ugly compare to the ones in Melbourne.... I never used to believe them, but now i do.. I was looking forward going to Sydney, i've been busy selling my ass in St kilda, sitting on big cocks earning some big bucks, just to become a tripper and having a good trip over in Sydney, well looks like i'm going to can it... If 5 star girls looks aren't as good as today's york/tope standards then forget, even today's standard of the girls at york/tope aren't as good compare to a few years back.... Tope and York used to have girls like Girls generation, T-ara, Kara, 4 minutes and After school..... I used my 6 inches and deepthroat lots of wls at york/tope who looked like the Hyuna from Gangnam style..... Opp Opp Oppah Gangbang Style.........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    OK I am in melbourne now, with some free night, PM me the good places in CBD for hot young RNT or FS guys!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i am just telling the truth and no one wants to know you have a six inches microphone either. 5 star always provide a consistent service this is why they been open under a same management for years..i can understand if some white punters get disappointed after visiting 5 star because most girl there only do asian only.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    you must be the poor guy that pick the bad apple out of millions of them. that is very rare happen in 5 star..unless you choose the kimchi girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Man, you say that any louder, i'll have to pull out my 6 inches microphone and you can sing to it or mouth off on it, i'll judge you the way you perform your lip action.... HEHE..
    i am just telling the truth and no one wants to know you have a six inches microphone either. 5 star always provide a consistent service this is why they been open under a same management for years..i can understand if some white punters get disappointed after visiting 5 star because most girl there only do asian only.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

you must be the poor guy that pick the bad apple out of millions of them. that is very rare happen in 5 star..unless you choose the kimchi girls

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast