Thread: Cherry

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cherry

OK, so the urge came very early this morning on the way home.... 5.30ish to be general. Just needed to get over the line, and rnt places are about 5hours from opening, and none in north west area open.

So this place is touting 24 hours open, so i decide to check it out. Have been trying to get info on which girls are best there, and what days they are working, however the receptionist says he never heard of those girls before. Righto, flying in blind.

Secluded and private parking here at the back of an industrial unit. Heavy security doors and was shown into the waiting room, where i proceeded to rattle off any names i could remember from my searches for reviews here. Receptionist just shook his head and hands, as in to say, "don't know who you're talking about". Ok, send who you have available in please.

Since no cars in the carpark besides one (I'm assuming the receptionists), I'm also assuming I'm the only customer in at the moment.

Took about 10 minutes before i heard the familiar click of high heels approaching. Door opens, and slim asian girl presents, but did not tickle my fancy as she seemed a bit worse for wear. Tried to drag me out of the reception room with her, but when i asked if she was the only girl on, she dropped my hand like a hotcake.

Receptionist comes back and says she is only one available, so i started walking, and receptionist asked me what kind of girl I'm looking for, so i describe "Thai, big boobs". Ok he says, sit back down, i get one for you. Interested to see how he's gonna cook one up, i wait another 5 minutes.

Door opens and nicer looking girl comes in and introduces as Cherry. Could serve the purpose, so off we go. Anyway, Thai, big boobs turned out to be Singaporean, smallish boobs. Nice figure, soft, not hard or firm body. Not very good english at all. Muff untrimmed. She walks me to what is obviously her "quarters" for the time being.... room smells like she has chain-smoked for about 48 hours, and bed is covered with her bedsheets, pillows, and looking remarkably like a bedroom. Im about 95% turned off by now, but 5% is enough to want to get the edge off. I negotiate a BJ and massage only for 30 mins as I'm not real into FS as rnt is my preference. Competent BBBJ, but was in a hurry, and massage was worthless. I think she was just wanting to get back to sleep.

She says the sister shop, 40 Forge, is where the "Number 1 girls" are, and that she doesn't work there.

Would i return to the shop? Maybe
    Would i return to see Cherry? No
    Would i recommend? No
    Premises: Generally clean and classy, I've certainly seen much worse, but the cigarette smell..... damn.... i been sitting in front of the fan for the past hour.
    Damage: $80
    Services: BBBJ, massage, lung cancer from 2nd hand smoke

Would like to know any tips you guys can offer on how to crack the code with the receptionist here, as i don't like flying in blind.

Max

Hi Max,

Thanks for your report and I think that pretty much sum up the situation in Blacktown, not sure about shop 40 is the no 1 shop but this two places are always hit and miss.

Just don't know what their Admin is thinking, they will post a roster and then not update that for months. But they are cheap and do occasionally have some gems, as there are not much else in the North West so if you just want a quickie, it's OK

You mentioned that you are a massage guy, have you been to 28 Best st Seven Hills? There are two more near the station too?

Let's share

Cheers

Oh forgot to mention they never show you a line up, usually send in the MILFs first then the pork chops, only when you threaten to walk will they show you someone half decent, then you try to book ahead but you don't konw who is who and whose on, neither do the receptionist, hopeless?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Oh forgot to mention they never show you a line up, usually send in the MILFs first then the pork chops, only when you threaten to walk will they show you someone half decent, then you try to book ahead but you don't konw who is who and whose on, neither do the receptionist, hopeless?
    Spot on mate... three days running i tried to get some decent or reliable info on who was on, but nothing doing. I already had my foot out the door when he said, "wait, i'll get one for you".

Yes, i went to 28 Hope twice, once got put in the kitchen to wait with the noodles that were cooking (didn't stay), and saw Eva once.

I haven't been to any others in the area?

Yes, my preference is for massage, and preferably the thai type of service at the shops of artarmon, poplar and leichardt. Or that of True Thai at Dulwich, where its primarily massage, but happy times are negotiated during session.

With so many asians out West, I'm baffled as to how come there haven't been any thai places open up.... (none that i know of yet, anyway!)

Max

Shop Owner
    Maxwell, I remember you, you are the Indian guy came this morning. We are apologize if you had bad experience in our shop. I just want to give you a suggestion, if you treat the lady friendly with respect, they will give you a good service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacktown8 View Post
    Maxwell, I remember you, you are the Indian guy came this morning. We are apologize if you had bad experience in our shop. I just want to give you a suggestion, if you treat the lady friendly with respect, they will give you a good service.
    i didn't say i had a particularly bad experience, but it wasn't something i was skipping on the sidewalk about.

Thank you for suggestion, and let me guarantee you, i know how to treat people in a friendly manner, and i give as much respect as i expect in return.

Maybe you can be more forthcoming with which girls you have on, and there would be no uncertainties or misunderstandings. Your website shows pictures of certain girls, but if they do not work there, then it is very misleading.

Otherwise, nice shop bro. Given the privacy and discreet location, your shop could get much busier for you if punters like me knew what to expect. And we rely on you to give us the precise information we ask for. Just my suggestion.... take it or leave it.