Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let's RE-LIVE 43 Tope.........

Banned
    To all my fellow bros out, if they do want fresher meat and more energetic ones, i think 39 is the way to go..... You see, the girls at 39 are working 4 days a week, whereas 43 chicks are copping 5-6 days week 12 hrs..... Man that's tiring.......

Banned
    Any bros who do punt at 43 tope, just beware of the last end room along the corridor..... There seem to be something wrong with the water system and the noise that's coming from it, is very annoying.......... Mc Midget aka Johnny works on Fri/Sat and Sunday nightime, time-cheats will commence on those nights so don't go there if you don't want to be time-cheated.......

Heads up again bros, i do have my cumshots dangling on the ceiling....... LOL

Saw Sophie in the intro but some other guy got her first. She looked very young and cute. Skinny white skin. Boyosan said she was very new and only been working for a few days. He recommends her service. Also saw Angela walking out in normal clothes as she just ended her shift and from a quick glance, she looks promising. I like the new look to this shop.

I waited for 1 more girl and she looked great. I picked Pink, who's 23yrs old as she looks like a great package. She was well worth the wait and provided an excellent service. Good english, extras included and super sexy smooth complextion with a very tight pussy. Her massage was weak but I just had a firm massage earlier. I had the room upstair and it was clean, new and no problems.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleming View Post
    Saw Sophie in the intro but some other guy got her first. She looked very young and cute. Skinny white skin. Boyosan said she was very new and only been working for a few days. He recommends her service. Also saw Angela walking out in normal clothes as she just ended her shift and from a quick glance, she looks promising. I like the new look to this shop.

I waited for 1 more girl and she looked great. I picked Pink, who's 23yrs old as she looks like a great package. She was well worth the wait and provided an excellent service. Good english, extras included and super sexy smooth complextion with a very tight pussy. Her massage was weak but I just had a firm massage earlier. I had the room upstair and it was clean, new and no problems.
    You've ruined my game plan bro, i wanted to get rid of all the bros/punters who doesn't have the balls to punt at Tope Treasures.. So i can have all the Wls to myself. It has been so quiet at tope treasures on Fri/Sat and Sundays and i'm over the moon about it.. Don't have to wait for rooms or girls......That's awesome!!

The room upstairs is the best, i do alot of hardcore banging up there and all the wls downstairs can hear the doof doof RnB bed noise.......

Banned
    I happen to see Pink last night in the line up, she used to be Bianca in the past..

Her BBBJ are like the jack hammer style.......LOL!! Thought she had gone back to Korea coz she was smoking some heavy shit gear with tanned skin Nadia in the past.

Niko aka Soya and a couple of 122 TT girls were in the line-up as well.....

11 WLs was working last night and that's what surprised me, hopefully they can jammed pack more girls at tope treasures, cannot wait...

Well cockhead Garengi will have to start knob gobbling hardcore to the police authorities again if he was to back-door Tope Treasures........

Yeah when I went on a Saturday night, they said they had 15 WLs. The place is so much cleaner and feels like a proper brothel. Before the rooms were too old and dark.

Pink said this is her second time in Oz as she was already here before. Her english is great and one of the best Korean I've met. She was very comfortable and easy going.

Looks like this place is on form and will be the place to go to.

Banned
    In the past i have posted that pink aka bianca is good value for money..... Although she has lost a fair bit of weight, i still recognise those lips and mouth of hers.. gobble gobble gobble......

Agree with you again Fleming, the place is alot brighter compare to what it used to be, you never know what will happen along the dark corridor, some poofter might just pop up and bend you over duga duga duga.. Not to worry it's all good now......

Junior Member(有D料到)
    who booked the girl n leave me with the f_kin empty room around 3 2day, very disappointing. Is it da rats invited all the ratt
    ies 2 joined,^O^....I got prepared for tonight after 2 dz of oyster killpussy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    picked amy because her look remind me of some korean actress ... a bit of a time waster ... but give me nice ,tickling, senseul AR..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12