Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Punting with friends ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar

Punting with friends ?

Some of the city brothels are set up with rooms that can comfortably sit a number of people. On a Fri or Sat night there can be a number of people in these rooms. I guess there is a mix of work collegues and/or friends out after drinking. Has anyone experienced this first hand ?
    Do you sit around waiting for each other to have a go with the same girl or all choose one ?
    I always punt alone.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    I've done ML with friends in the party spa at Kings Court. Quite a fun time. Also did 3 girls one room with 2 other mates. Each of us had a different girl. The bad thing was one of our mate's WL wouldn't shut up so we kept telling him to shy her up and stick his cock in her mouth.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    As far as I'm concerned, punting isn't a team sport.

It was worth trying a couple of times but Sydman's right. Punting is better off as a solo sport.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I always go punting alone. I also always go picking up women alone.
    Other guys just crowd my style and get in the way.
    And besides your best chance of a pick up is a solo woman. They are there to be picked up - too easy.
    But you have to be solo too to pick them up.
    I only go out with mates if women are not on the menu eg the footy, playing pool etc
    I generally don't like the company of men. Most are boring bastards
    Much prefer the company of women.
    Much more interesting to talk to and much more attractive to look at and the added bonus that you might get to fuck them. It's a win/win situation.

Well said, rooter. Much more fun flirting with women than just talking shop with blokes.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I go punting at the same shop with mates but not in the same room

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Punting is something I only do with women no other males involved.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    An ex-WL was telling me that people will judge and sometimes even use such info against you. I think if you were to punt with someone you met on the forums, may become a different story. But for the most part, I think punting solely is "safe"...in many different contexts.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i have gone punting with 3 friend one time at juliet.. we have problems trying to all pick the same girl and too much headache.. lol!
    so sometimes i prefer to go alone ! also if you go with someone and u like a girls look and they dont like the other one it is awkward and u have to go when you really want to stay hahah...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Feels awkward.

i usually go with a mate. if we both choose the same girl we both choose the same girl, sometimes we go up all 3 if the WL doesnt mind or else my mate goes first.

but there was a time i saw all my mates a juliets..... was there first got my girl and as i finished and walking down i noticed the guy in front looks like a mate of mine and it was..... we laughed and then the manager told us that our friends are here waiting........... and it felt like a game show but it was fun... i think when i go with mates we bond lol
    We all die eventually.... so ..... LETS GO OUT WITH A BANG!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AZNELITE88 View Post
    Feels awkward.
    Not surprised your random bumping of months old threads with pointless one liners stopped when you got to 50 posts.

Enjoy your new access dude. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Not surprised your random bumping of months old threads with pointless one liners stopped when you got to 50 posts.

Enjoy your new access dude. ;-)
    Haha brother Poontang,

I see what you mean, there were 10 in a row from this brother! In the general talk!

But then again, there is no forum rule that said you can't do this! Just let him be OK, may be he will start contributing soon!

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For groups around 5, we usually book ahead and go to Masstige. For 2-3 guys, we try our luck at regular RnTs. The key is always to draw straws before you enter so you all know the picking order. There have been times where the bro who drew the short straw has either missed out cos there have been no more girls or he's retired to the nearest pub cos the remaining girl(s) were not to his liking.

In any case going to RnTs with mates is the only way to go!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I always go punting alone. I also always go picking up women alone.
    Other guys just crowd my style and get in the way.
    And besides your best chance of a pick up is a solo woman. They are there to be picked up - too easy.
    But you have to be solo too to pick them up.
    I only go out with mates if women are not on the menu eg the footy, playing pool etc
    I generally don't like the company of men. Most are boring bastards
    Much prefer the company of women.
    Much more interesting to talk to and much more attractive to look at and the added bonus that you might get to fuck them. It's a win/win situation.
    Could not agree with your more my thoughts exactly!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    But then again, there is no forum rule that said you can't do this! Just let him be OK, may be he will start contributing soon!
    Agreed, I was just playing / observing, no malice.

Start posting those AR's Mr AZNELITE. :-)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I would't even let them know that I punt
    They may rat me out to the missus intetionally/unintetionally and I will be DOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard about this from another forum this guy rat out his mate to the missus and end in divorce
    So I would keep this activity as secret

BTW what happens when you get to 50th post???

Definitely not a team sport, only person I ever went with was the guy who introduced me to punting - an ex work mate.

Wouldn't dare let any one close to me know, lol.

Geez, only a few more post to 50.. maybe I should do random posts..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I punt with friends 50% of the time. Never in the same room though. Not my scene crossing swords with my mate.

Going to places like Babylon or juliets is always fun with a few guys. Having a laugh in the steam room or in the spa.

But drawing straws is definitely a good idea of who picks first.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast