Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Punting with friends ?

Quote Originally Posted by Busyboy View Post
    I punt with friends 50% of the time. Never in the same room though. Not my scene crossing swords with my mate.

Going to places like Babylon or juliets is always fun with a few guys. Having a laugh in the steam room or in the spa.

But drawing straws is definitely a good idea of who picks first.
    I haven't punt much with friends in Australia may be only a few times, but did that more often back in HonhKong especially on those fun trips to Macau and China.

But usually they always let me pick first, or indeed they would all help me to pick - the girl with the biggest natural tits........haha

Cheers

It will be nice if I know a friend who also punt, but I don't think they do. If I tell them I feel like they are going to be disgusted.

Banned
    It aint a team sport - it's ok to go with a mate, especially if it is his first time and he wants someone to show him the ropes - but definitely not something you go in a group. Unless you are from Bankstown!!! haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i almost always go punt with a friend only 1/3 of a time i go by myself that is only because my friend is saving up his money
    i know its not a team sport but hey you aint going in with your mate so everything is fine

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I started a related thread: Does anyone in real life know you punt ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not a team sport as most of my friends are married. And I'm pretty sure they don't punt.

Quote Originally Posted by benife View Post
    Not a team sport as most of my friends are married. And I'm pretty sure they don't punt.
    Yeah right!

As if !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I only punt when I travel for work and usually I travel alone

Junior Member(有D料到)
    ive got a few different group of friends and the group that openly talk about their punting experiences are the funniest bastards you will ever met... and they will always say 'ive never been since i got married' yeah right

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    my first time was with a mate who introduce me to ML @ M8. Not together in the room, we pick different girl and he's a gentlemen let me pick first with 5 girls on display on that night (we both interested the same girl). He wasn't too please afterward as he didn't really see them long enough to make the decision. So they all re-introduce themselves again and he finally made his decision. In the end she was his best one yet.

Since it all new to me i'm just to shy to go alone really...so my first punt was with a mate and his friend which they both scared for the FS. I told them if you see the line up and don't like you can come back at a better time no force to pick the girl you don't click. I'm still learning so atm i got a good mate to go with which does help to calm the nerve a bit.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    I haven't done this for ages even though I know some of my friends still punt - married or not.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bumping this thread because last time I tried to visit Ginza I saw a bunch of 4-5 young guys nearby. They were going in Ginza back door direction and I was like "no way these kids are going together to a brothel?!" And they did!! Then no need to be Einstein to guess you are unlikely to get a nice WL just after them. So I walk in to MAC and luckily Aisha was available so it was maybe even a win for me!
    I'm wondering how useful it is to go with your friends/colleagues? To me this is a very private "hobby" and it's way to risky to let anyone knows about it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not sure it would be useful to go together, but good for intel like this forum (do they do referral/group discounts?) like old posts if you got together might be fighting over the same girl haha

Only confided with two mates and gone far as discussing "the hobby" sure it would be an interesting experience though if in the mood, one for the bucket list maybe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a mate who had never been to a brothel ask me whether ancillary products and services were easily purchased in a brothel if a person really only wanted them and not a lady for an hour. As I had no idea, but a regular lady I had going in the inner west had a strong sideline in ancillary non-sexual services so I invited him along to meet her and suggested we tell the boss he just got off on watching me fuck girls. The boss just shrugged . If you saw him, you’d believe it. Anyway, my regular girl gave him the rundown on all the thing as he wanted to know. Since that only took 10 minutes I said I was still having the fuck I paid for but if the two of then really needed to get into some product quality assessment I could give em another 5 minutes or so. 10 minutes later she’s sucking my dick and he’s at the other end of a very nice spit roast.

I had fun. And introduced him to another lady after that. But I kept getting the vibe they were more into him or the 3some than they ever were 1:1 with me so that experiment didn’t last very long. Last I saw him he was working hard propping up the finances of that first girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'd hope those gents were looking for one WL for each of them. I remember in my younger days seeing Asian business men going into a brothel together and picking a girl each. It may be a cultural thing. I definitely do not discuss my adventures with anyone that's not in the game.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebuzu View Post
    Not sure it would be useful to go together, but good for intel like this forum (do they do referral/group discounts?) like old posts if you got together might be fighting over the same girl haha

Only confided with two mates and gone far as discussing "the hobby" sure it would be an interesting experience though if in the mood, one for the bucket list maybe
    My first experiences with MLS and WLs was so positive that I wanted to yell “fuck me “ at my mates and say “ you wouldn’t believe what happened to me”. But I didn’t because I didn’t know how they’d take it. I was glad that experienced members gave me positive comments on my ARs. That’s what keeps this forum rolling along. 555 There certainly are a few members that I wouldn’t mind tagging along with, lucky buggers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Went to a place in Shanghai with six other guys when I was a guest at a conference. There was about a dozen girls included and it was a free for all for about 4 hours. The host picked up the tab and you could fuck as many as you wanted. Cracker of a night.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    What I've seen and experienced. Group "excursions" are great in places like the Asian metropolises, but not so great in little ol Sydney.

We might think very highly of our gem of a city called Sydney, but in terms of population size, it's a drop in the ocean compared to the Asian major cities. That means, over there you would have more of everything.... More brothels, more WLs in them, etc. Heck, the pop size there is big enough for them to supersize their offerings. Mega brothels where you can spend the whole day there, eating free food, playing ping pong or pools, watching sports, etc.

Here, it's slim pickings at the best of times. I've seen lots of instances where a sad looking bro is left loitering around in the shop general area waiting for his mates to finish their punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I've seen lots of instances where a sad looking bro is left loitering around in the shop general area waiting for his mates to finish their punt.
    Oh yeah I've seen that too! I thought like "mate go out have a beer don't stay here"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by surething91 View Post
    Oh yeah I've seen that too! I thought like "mate go out have a beer don't stay here"
    This happened to my friend. We both went in 45mins. Not sure what happened but he end up waiting for 30mins in the waiting room. Apparently he finished much earlier while took my time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast