Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Punting with friends ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I love going with mates. Since were all a bunch of younger guys we generally will hit up nightclubs for casual sex but the problem is that when you are tryig to flirt and dance with girls it fragments the group and people dont end up staying together naturally over the course of the night.

To prevent this usually my friends and i will start off with a couple of early arvo beers in the city, then head to the brothel and fuck some girls (on occasion weve done threesomes) and then we head back to the bar for drinks and a chat.

That way were together the whole night having yarns, drinking and partying and we've dealth with getting out balls drained

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BLEPSICHUNGUS View Post
    I love going with mates. Since were all a bunch of younger guys we generally will hit up nightclubs for casual sex but the problem is that when you are tryig to flirt and dance with girls it fragments the group and people dont end up staying together naturally over the course of the night.

To prevent this usually my friends and i will start off with a couple of early arvo beers in the city, then head to the brothel and fuck some girls (on occasion weve done threesomes) and then we head back to the bar for drinks and a chat.

That way were together the whole night having yarns, drinking and partying and we've dealth with getting out balls drained
    Oh interesting, thanks for explaining a this trend. It's a bit sad not to flirt with normal girls in nightclubs though IMHO. But each to his own.

Banned
    No other cocks in the room for me thanks. Just my preference.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123