Person's Name : Sugar

Establishment : Bonza Beauties

Month/Year of Visit : December 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.bonz1.com.au

Phone : 9620 8888

Hours of Business : 9:30 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, 69, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Size/shape : Pleasant MILFy face, quite short, slimish figure, B/C-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - very good GFE session with a lovely lady

My experience/comments : Phoned in the morning and Helen told me Sunny, Lora, Kelly and Sugar were working. I’d read some good reviews of Sugar on another forum so I booked her.

Helen met me and I paid and was told to go up to Room 2.

I showered and Sugar entered while I was drying myself. She is quite short and has a pleasant MILFy face and was wearing a short, tight black dress which showed off her nice legs.

She stripped to reveal a decent slimish figure with natural B/C-cups and she was fully shaved.

I lay down and Sugar knelt over me for some nice DFKing and a brief catbath. She asked whether I wanted my nipples licked but I indicated that I’d prefer a BJ and she moved down (her English is very good).

She started by gently licking my balls and then moved up for a very good BBBJ – nice and slow with lovely soft and sensual lips with no interruptions. She went reasonably deep and had a delightful way of licking the underside of my helmet while sucking me.

I let this go on for a good while before asking for some 69 and Sugar said “I like” and moved round.

She moaned gently while I licked her and tickled her pussy-lips but I eventually decided she wasn’t going to cum like that so I got her to lie down for some DATY.

This was better as Sugar got more into it and gradually warmed up as I finger-fucked her at the same time.

Before long Sugar was getting quite vocal and was holding on to my head and squirming around before pushing my head away and saying she’d cum.

She wouldn’t let m touch her for a while so I lay down for some more lovely BJ.

Time was moving on so I said “We fuck” and as she dressed me she said I could later cum in her mouth.

Lube was applied and she climbed aboard for some cowgirl but she soon tired and asked that I fuck her.

I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed.

This was good as she has a nice bum and got quite loud again but my hand was swiped away when I tried to stick my thumb up her arsehole.

I got Sugar to lie down for some mish, which was really good as she held her legs in the air and we had some more DFKing.

I thought about the CIM ending but we were running out of time and I decided her BJ is so soft that it might take some time to get me across the line so I upped the tempo and Sugar was eagerly urging me on and the bed was creaking loudly until I squirted.

Sugar tidied me up and there was no rush to get rid of me while we had a bit of a chat. She has been in Australia for several years and originally came from some place three hours from Shanghai. She works at Bonza only on Mondays and at a MP other days.

Eventually I suggested we shower and we had a final hug after I’d dressed and I thanked Helen on my way out.