Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1072

Thread: Girls of Newtown (thread revival)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some girls have tried to tell me the hj is $20 but I just say it's included before.
    532 also has a for lease sign on the window but they are still operating there for the time being.
    Has Miko left? Got a younger girl and some young guy on the phone twice recently.

Banned
    The thing I should have picked up on was that she didn't push it, it was like she expected it but she didn't imply it. Rookie mistake I won't get again . But she did do a few things that were deserving of the extra $20 so I'm not too worried.

I saw the sign in 532 hence why I went to 501. The lights still seemed on at 532 and business seemed to still be going as you said.

Quote Originally Posted by hugh85 View Post
    are 501 and 532 the chinese massage places that have bars on the windows and they just scream 'massage parlour inside' at you lol

have they got rear entrances?
    501 has a rear entrance !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any bro like to challenge a 21yrs old student,her name is Luna

Quote Originally Posted by alot View Post
    Challenge her for what ?

She must be doing HJ already !!

To go nude ? blow job? FS ?

Please explain !

Yes I like a challenge, spit out the details!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Second part is no problem but to go further need challenge

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Her part two is nothing to write home about... Try to kiss her tits and she just jump and say no. Only really tiny a cup.

Her massage is also hopeless. As for FS, make sure you load your wallet full... I am talking 100+

I never though I would say this but as for now, several girls in SL could be better.

There are still good stuff in Newtow.....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What day is she working?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Her part two is nothing to write home about... Try to kiss her tits and she just jump and say no. Only really tiny a cup.

Her massage is also hopeless. As for FS, make sure you load your wallet full... I am talking 100+

I never though I would say this but as for now, several girls in SL could be better.

There are still good stuff in Newtow.....
    I think probably need more than 100plus. Maybe at least 300plus if she jumped and said no to kissing boobs. I had a ml years ago let me touch her anywhere and kiss her and still ask for 150 for FS. This one seems much more difficult maybe don't even allow FS

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    I think probably need more than 100plus. Maybe at least 300plus if she jumped and said no to kissing boobs. I had a ml years ago let me touch her anywhere and kiss her and still ask for 150 for FS. This one seems much more difficult maybe don't even allow FS
    I assure you that is not the case. She is just another so call "up market" cunt, got quiet in the usual join so come to try newtown and hopping to score a few that think with their dicks rather than the brain.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I assure you that is not the case. She is just another so call "up market" cunt, got quiet in the usual join so come to try newtown and hopping to score a few that think with their dicks rather than the brain.
    Lol that sounds like me. In the heat of the moment my little bro always over ride my brain so now I try to bring just enough cash. I guess this girl better avoid.

When you said there are other good ones at newtown, can u recommend? I haven't visited after icy and Tiffany quit

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Lol that sounds like me. In the heat of the moment my little bro always over ride my brain so now I try to bring just enough cash. I guess this girl better avoid.

When you said there are other good ones at newtown, can u recommend? I haven't visited after icy and Tiffany quit
    Icy was the last man standing in 501 isn't it!! Actually that title should go to Jackie. Which Tiffany you referring to? The long hair with long legs one or the short hair with shaggy A cup one?

As for new girls I suggest you call and find out. As reason explain before, I wouldn't disclose much info here anymore. I am sure Miko or David is more than happy to provide you with some level of intel

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    There is a mature aged Chinese girl I see walking in and out of 501.
    She is well over 40, white skin, and very skinny, but still hot in her own way.
    Any bros know her name?
    She is not the mamasan; definitely one of the MLs
    For FS I only want young girls, NEVER MILFs, but for R&T I don't mind an older girl if she is good at what she does.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    There is a mature aged Chinese girl I see walking in and out of 501.
    She is well over 40, white skin, and very skinny, but still hot in her own way.
    Any bros know her name?
    She is not the mamasan; definitely one of the MLs
    For FS I only want young girls, NEVER MILFs, but for R&T I don't mind an older girl if she is good at what she does.
    Hm....I though you only go to Ginza, what brings you to Newtown? Was it today you saw her? What time?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Icy was the last man standing in 501 isn't it!! Actually that title should go to Jackie. Which Tiffany you referring to? The long hair with long legs one or the short hair with shaggy A cup one?

As for new girls I suggest you call and find out. As reason explain before, I wouldn't disclose much info here anymore. I am sure Miko or David is more than happy to provide you with some level of intel
    Long hair with floppy boobs actually. Pretty and young with canto accent but claim to be from fujian

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Trired a new young gal yesterday.A slim body with pair of long hot legs,nice firm b cup without any make up.Treat her nice with extra tips can convice her go further.Forgot her name but works sunday n monday

Trired a new young gal yesterday.A slim body with pair of long hot legs,nice firm b cup without any make up.Treat her nice with extra tips can convice her go further.Forgot her name but works sunday n monday
    What's her name?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Could be Ivy.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Hm....I though you only go to Ginza, what brings you to Newtown? Was it today you saw her? What time?
    Yeah, Ginza for full service but occasionally I like a nice R&T and go to various places.

Quote Originally Posted by ics View Post
    Could be Ivy.
    Thanks bro. Like I said she is mature aged and very skinny which is not my type.
    But I'm always up for something different.
    Is her massage and HJ good? I'm not interested in FS.
    She's not all that pretty or hot, but she had that strict School Mistress look that kind of turned me on

Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast