Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1072

Thread: Girls of Newtown (thread revival)

I have seen her that many times but the extra was still very limited. I am not sure any other extra was on offer as I have never asked.

I just saw her and be happy with whatever on offer. I am really into FS with ML unless that they are offering me for it (with tips).

I miss her pairs of tits mainly and personality.

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy4thai View Post
    Brother Lonely heart,

Anything happening in Newtown this weekend?

Use to see many good intel from you, you retired from playing now?
    Campsie my main playground, and we all know where all the "TO GO" shops are so I never border to wrote.

Newtown 501 has some talent left like Mina, Jackie, Michelle, Helen, and Yumi with Yumi rank top. Others may disagree but I like big boobs and all rounders.

There is a tall girl I think call Lisa. late 30s, everything of her ranks from soso to under par.....BUT this girls lip and tongue can work MAGIC!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix555 View Post
    Just for a note, Jackie actually back working to 501 again. But she only do one day per week now.
    Oh i still remember her tattoo. Good service

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Campsie my main playground, and we all know where all the "TO GO" shops are so I never border to wrote.

Newtown 501 has some talent left like Mina, Jackie, Michelle, Helen, and Yumi with Yumi rank top. Others may disagree but I like big boobs and all rounders.

There is a tall girl I think call Lisa. late 30s, everything of her ranks from soso to under par.....BUT this girls lip and tongue can work MAGIC!!
    Wow late thirties. Quite old. How's her looks and services bro?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

the $70 tip obviously is for the works, just wondering, there is no more free HJ in this shop anymore, right ??
    I think if people want the absolute bargain but still fuckable girls, Campsie is the place to go. Just don't expect services. You can try bargain in 501 but is it worth saving that $20 and get a shit services. I am almost certain most 501 girls are happy with a 20/40/80 pay scale. That is still very cheap consider an all in session now in city can cost almost $200

The quality is still there in 501. In fact its just all the cheap ass customer driving the girls away. Lucky there are some good girls still willing to stay. Lonely Heart is kind enough to mention some good choices for hawkers. For me I just going to keep the info to close circle. Not that I am selfish but too much looker in the current member demography.

My final advise on the current situation in this shop is be wise but generous to the girls and you will be awarded.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy4thai View Post
    I think if people want the absolute bargain but still fuckable girls, Campsie is the place to go. Just don't expect services. You can try bargain in 501 but is it worth saving that $20 and get a shit services. I am almost certain most 501 girls are happy with a 20/40/80 pay scale. That is still very cheap consider an all in session now in city can cost almost $200

The quality is still there in 501. In fact its just all the cheap ass customer driving the girls away. Lucky there are some good girls still willing to stay. Lonely Heart is kind enough to mention some good choices for hawkers. For me I just going to keep the info to close circle. Not that I am selfish but too much looker in the current member demography.

My final advise on the current situation in this shop is be wise but generous to the girls and you will be awarded.
    Brother C4T,

Some strong word there but very true indeed. Business are tough everywhere so I see something good, I try to tell people and help the shop a little bit.

I tried another new candidate last we call CoCo. No before you all old timer come rushing and screaming, it is not the super pretty CoCo few years back.....

This CoCo is from Malaysia. short, size 6, light tan skin, B/C cup. I say she is in her late 20s. She is very accommodating. Did her very bet in the massage part. As for the rest, full menu was available for me. This is the part that I like about Malay girls. As long as you present yourself well, you always get some really good services. all up 55+80. Come out absolutely drained. If there wasn't someone booked her after me, I will take her for another half an hour for another round of massage.

I think Miko said she work on Thursday in Newtown, Not sure about her Warwick Farm times.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alot View Post
    Trired a new young gal yesterday.A slim body with pair of long hot legs,nice firm b cup without any make up.Treat her nice with extra tips can convice her go further.Forgot her name but works sunday n monday
    Was it Candy. She has been there for about 4 years or so. Wear glasses but has a hot hot body. Back is a bit hunched from too many massages I think.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jzchan View Post
    Was it Candy. She has been there for about 4 years or so. Wear glasses but has a hot hot body. Back is a bit hunched from too many massages I think.
    No lar not Candy. There are some good stuff in Newtown, you can't go wrong with brother lonely heart's recommendation!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Actually, do you mind giving me some "clues" as to which are the "to go" shops?? I know of 2-3, but i'm not exactly sure I'm getting my money's worth if there are better places....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Had lunch with client at Newtown so drop by to say hi to Miko. Some very surprise talent. Before I go write about it, here is a quick run down on the girl that I know:

The regulars: Jackie, Mina Been there long enough and no need ontroduction.

The good: Michelle, Cici, Anna, Salina Started within the past year. All good within their own speciality.

The average: Susan, Cindy, Yoyo, Linda, Lisa Slowly eaten up by their age. Good a cheaply and quickie.

The bad: Kelly, Mary Both have an ego 100x their size. Mary is in fact quite good looking. Just need to much effort to get anything out of her. Kelly is simply a moron. call herself young while she look like 30+ and call herself pretty when she can hardly get through the door of the rooms.

The best: Bobo. New girl which I tried. Report coming

The hidden: This I saw yesterday. I am not allow to say anything until brother sharky grind his teeth on her

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Bo Bo Taiwanese Masseuse. All rounder pocket rocket. A Gem is born in David's shop.

When to have PHO in Bankstown and was looking for some exercise to get tip of that fat from the oversized PHO.
    No2 and No12 are both short of talent. So call David. He said new girl started call BoBo. His exact words was "Come and 100% assure you will not be disappointed!"
    That is a big promise from David. Good sign.

BoBo is about 150cm, size 5/6. I was thinking David you serious? Can she even so a half ass massage not to mention a good one? I was proven wrong. Her part 1 is excellent. She reminds me of Annie. Old customer of David's will know who I am talking about. Just the right strength and hitting the right spots.

All main course was on the menu, 20/50/80. Of course being me I always go for the FULL MENU. At 80 is not unreasonable given the services level. Come out totally drained but relax. I have not had a session like this for a long time.

She has been very well received by customer but she currently only have two days free. Sunday in Newtown and Monday in Warwick farm.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When to have PHO in Bankstown and was looking for some exercise to get tip of that fat from the oversized PHO.
    No2 and No12 are both short of talent. So call David. He said new girl started call BoBo. His exact words was "Come and 100% assure you will not be disappointed!"
    That is a big promise from David. Good sign.

BoBo is about 150cm, size 5/6. I was thinking David you serious? Can she even so a half ass massage not to mention a good one? I was proven wrong. Her part 1 is excellent. She reminds me of Annie. Old customer of David's will know who I am talking about. Just the right strength and hitting the right spots.

All main course was on the menu, 20/50/80. Of course being me I always go for the FULL MENU. At 80 is not unreasonable given the services level. Come out totally drained but relax. I have not had a session like this for a long time.

She has been very well received by customer but she currently only have two days free. Sunday in Newtown and Monday in Warwick farm.
    Annie and I had many memorable sessions. And thank you for the tip off on Bobo - I hope she can bring back that great GFE that the petite and delicate Annie brought to the massage table.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don‘t mind tips BoBo$80,if she can up to Annie standard.
    Actually annie is one of best in NT,a really lovely lady.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Went to play with Bobo again!! Good massage and "great services". This time round I did tip her $100. Don't ask me why. it was just worth it. That's all I can say.

Bo Bo seems to get on ok with David's shops. Lets hope she can last!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry to bump up an old thread. Back in Sydney after quite some time away and wanting to visit some old haunts. What'a the girls like these days and are the prices still the same from like over 4 years ago?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alot View Post
    I don‘t mind tips BoBo$80,if she can up to Annie standard.
    Actually annie is one of best in NT,a really lovely lady.
    Brother , is Annie still around?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    A lot of good memories from her.I followed her in several massage shops but she retired now.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    She married a few years ago.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Long time no posted...and a happy Chinese new year present to you brothers.

Miko has a super new girl on Thursday and Saturday in Newtown. Friday in Warwick Farm.

KITT is 100% HK girl. Young but good massage. Small but nice rack. Service also good give her age and looks.

I leave the rest for you guys to explore. Happy CNY brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by johnibrahim View Post
    WTF Views: 118,695 Replies: 1,072 this certainly out done that moron in Paddington.... speechless!!

So this is a massage shop or brothel? a quick browser look like it use to be popular but now very run down?
    Mate , you obviously have done some research and got your stats there but you ain’t see nothing yet, go and find the original Snow Lotus thread and enjoy !

Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast