Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls of Newtown (thread revival)

Banned

Girls of Newtown (thread revival)

501/532 has at least 30 MLs working in any given week – over the past few weeks a number of girls have left the shop and several others have started work – so to keep track of the ebb and flow of talent from King St lets revive the ‘Girls of Newtown' thread from the old forum!

I’ll kick-off with a few reports - contributions and discussion from bros welcome...

Ps. I recommend against posting detailed descriptions of extras provided by MLs, because (a) its unfair to the girls, and (b) fuck the lurkers .. If you want to know more about the services of any of the ladies mentioned in this thread please PM the author of that post...

Banned

Linda

Name: Linda

Days Working: Saturday / Sunday (532)

Appearance: Pretty face, nice soft skin, decent sized tits with ok shape, Little bit of tummy chub (but definitely not fat)

Massage: Reasonable - certainly puts in the effort but lacks technique.

Personality: Innocent country girl type, mostly pleasant and chatty, can sometimes be moody. English is passable.

HJ: Not bad, acceptable but not fantastic.

Services: NHJ only - no extras available.

Overall - Linda is a pretty girl, innocent and pleasant personality, gives a reasonable massage. Known to be surly on occasion, particularly toward customers requesting extras...

Banned

Judy

Name: Judy

Days Working: Saturday (532)

Appearance: cute face, sexy smile, ok tits, curvy girl but not fat.

Massage: very good massage, strong hands, some basic technique, fantastic back walker.

Personality: Sassy girl, extroverted and very chatty, good sense of humor, English is quite good.

HJ: Very nice, two handed technique.

Services: (PM for details)

Overall - Cool girl, young and not bad looking, pleasant company and a good massage, what more could you want? ... Recommended.

Banned

Michelle

Name: Michelle

Days Working: Sunday, Monday (501)

Appearance: angelic face, school girl looks, big doe-like eyes, slim and athletic, cute smile.

Massage: very good massage, strong hands and nice technique.

Personality: Shy and innocent. English is basically non-existent, unless you speak mando don't expect much conversation.

HJ: pretty decent, she's a shy girl but you can tell she's enjoying herself with a cock in her hand..

Services: Nope. Nada. Not even NHJ...

Overall - sweet young thing, very pretty and innocent, great massage but don't go there expecting much else...

Banned

Eva

Name: Eva

Days Working: Monday, Thursday (501/532)

Appearance: Eva is tall ... she has an attractive and elegant face... long hair... very thin with A-cup tits and a nice ass

Massage: Eva has a methodical and professional approach to massage... She has some good technique although perhaps lacks enough strength in her hands to really get the job done ... She is an ok backwalker

Personality: Very chatty... She has a pleasant and engaging demeanor... Speaks extremely good English ... Really goes out of her way to please the customer, nothing is too much trouble.

HJ: very good, definitely not mechanical, approaches the task with gusto and passion

Overall - eva is a classy woman and great company, she provides a solid massage and a very nice HJ.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great work Charlie,

Spent an hour with Michelle today, wish I had seen your post first.
    I was shocked that she doesn't even do the "standard" service here..As you say.. Nada, nothing, zero.. not even touching through clothes.. sheesh. why the hell is there and not just working in a normal shop for fuck sake.

Anyway her massage is ok, so I didn't mind for $50 it's still great value.. no tip as she doesn't do anything extra.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123 View Post

Appearance: angelic face, school girl looks, big doe-like eyes, slim and athletic, cute smile.

Personality: Shy and innocent. English is basically non-existent, unless you speak mando don't expect much conversation.

HJ: pretty decent, she's a shy girl but you can tell she's enjoying herself with a cock in her hand..

Overall - sweet young thing, very pretty and innocent, great massage but don't go there expecting much else...

Banned
    Oh yeah, sad but true ... Isn't michelle beautiful though?!

Banned

Tina

Name: Tina (are there 2 Tina's working in 501 atm? I saw this ML a couple of months ago, but i think a new Tina has started work In the shop recently... Anyway, this is a review of the Phillipino milf, not the young Chinese girl...)

Days Working: Friday (501)

Appearance: short Phillipino MILF, plain face, flat chested, OK ass I guess

Massage: very poor, really just wiped oil over my back, absolutely zero technique, no pressure applied, complete waste of time.

Personality: she seemed nice enough I suppose, she was happy to chat and her English was reasonably good.

HJ: neither good nor bad, kind of mechanical but got the job done. I was given the clear impression that HJ wasn't her speciality but I wasn't interested in buying anything else of the menu on that occasion.

Overall - nice enough girl... A little old for my taste and somewhat plain looking. I'm sure she has other talents, but I'll leave it to another bro to report on them...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Oh yeah, sad but true ... Isn't michelle beautiful though?!
    beautiful girl sometimes tend to have attitute

Name: Tina (are there 2 Tina's working in 501 atm? I saw this ML a couple of months ago, but i think a new Tina has started work In the shop recently... Anyway, this is a review of the Phillipino milf, not the young Chinese girl...)

Days Working: Friday (501)

Appearance: short Phillipino MILF, plain face, flat chested, OK ass I guess

Massage: very poor, really just wiped oil over my back, absolutely zero technique, no pressure applied, complete waste of time.

Personality: she seemed nice enough I suppose, she was happy to chat and her English was reasonably good.

HJ: neither good nor bad, kind of mechanical but got the job done. I was given the clear impression that HJ wasn't her speciality but I wasn't interested in buying anything else of the menu on that occasion.

Overall - nice enough girl... A little old for my taste and somewhat plain looking. I'm sure she has other talents, but I'll leave it to another bro to report on them...
    Hi Brother Charlie,

From your review of Tina, i dont think she can revival 501/532, sounds only bordering on pork chop, and we all know how generous and a gentleman that you are.......lol

Cheers

Name: Eva

Days Working: Monday, Thursday (501/532)

Appearance: Eva is tall ... she has an attractive and elegant face... long hair... very thin with A-cup tits and a nice ass

Massage: Eva has a methodical and professional approach to massage... She has some good technique although perhaps lacks enough strength in her hands to really get the job done ... She is an ok backwalker

Personality: Very chatty... She has a pleasant and engaging demeanor... Speaks extremely good English ... Really goes out of her way to please the customer, nothing is too much trouble.

HJ: very good, definitely not mechanical, approaches the task with gusto and passion

Overall - eva is a classy woman and great company, she provides a solid massage and a very nice HJ.
    this Eva sounds ok, not for me due to only A cup but tall and slim and other talents could satisfy other brothers, thanks for sharing brother Charlie

Cheers

I think there has been enough said about Michelle and since Newtown is not walking distance for me, my efforts and resources are better served and returned else where, just my two cents

Name: Judy

Days Working: Saturday (532)

Appearance: cute face, sexy smile, ok tits, curvy girl but not fat.

Massage: very good massage, strong hands, some basic technique, fantastic back walker.

Personality: Sassy girl, extroverted and very chatty, good sense of humor, English is quite good.

HJ: Very nice, two handed technique.

Overall - Cool girl, young and not bad looking, pleasant company and a good massage, what more could you want? ... Recommended.
    Hi brother Charlie,

This Judy sounds interesting, i like to know more about her curvy figure, please send me a PM, ta

Thanks

Name: Linda

Days Working: Saturday / Sunday (532)

Appearance: Pretty face, nice soft skin, decent sized tits with ok shape, Little bit of tummy chub (but definitely not fat)

Massage: Reasonable - certainly puts in the effort but lacks technique.

Personality: Innocent country girl type, mostly pleasant and chatty, can sometimes be moody. English is passable.

HJ: Not bad, acceptable but not fantastic.

Services: NHJ only - no extras available.

Overall - Linda is a pretty girl, innocent and pleasant personality, gives a reasonable massage. Known to be surly on occasion, particularly toward customers requesting extras...
    Haha, finally someone i knew, i have seen Linda many times and would love to do a repeat to check out on her improvements on all fronts, i will recommend Linda and her beautiful, all natural, perky and firm 34 C Cups too, gee i think i am talking myself into a revisit sooner than later.......haha

Cheers

501/532 has at least 30 MLs working in any given week – over the past few weeks a number of girls have left the shop and several others have started work – so to keep track of the ebb and flow of talent from King St lets revive the ‘Girls of Newtown' thread from the old forum!

I’ll kick-off with a few reports - contributions and discussion from bros welcome...

Ps. I recommend against posting detailed descriptions of extras provided by MLs, because (a) its unfair to the girls, and (b) fuck the lurkers .. If you want to know more about the services of any of the ladies mentioned in this thread please PM the author of that post...
    Hi brother Charlie,

Excellent works and a very noble cause, hopefully more brothers will contribute.

And i hope i dont have to do one for 741 or 376 any time soon......haha

Keep it up

Cheers

Banned
    Some punters love a sure thing!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Brother Charlie,

From your review of Tina, i dont think she can revival 501/532, sounds only bordering on pork chop, and we all know how generous and a gentleman that you are.......lol

Cheers

Banned
    Ok bros, time to cough up ... Looking for reviews of any ML not already on this thread. Of personal interest are reports on - candy, nono and amy...

Hi brother Charlie,

Excellent works and a very noble cause, hopefully more brothers will contribute.

And i hope i dont have to do one for 741 or 376 any time soon......haha

Keep it up

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Ok bros, time to cough up ... Looking for reviews of any ML not already on this thread. Of personal interest are reports on - candy, nono and amy...
    I will take care of this role!!

Banned
    Haha nonsense, this ML actually deserves a thread of her own, shes definitely the best thing in newtown just now... im seeing her tonight for the 4th time in 2 weeks, just wished she worked more often...

Oh, and im pretty sure shes a virgin.

I think there has been enough said about Michelle and since Newtown is not walking distance for me, my efforts and resources are better served and returned else where, just my two cents

Haha nonsense, this ML actually deserves a thread of her own, shes definitely the best thing in newtown just now... im seeing her tonight for the 4th time in 2 weeks, just wished she worked more often...

Oh, and im pretty sure shes a virgin.
    Just wondering would Michelle still be a virgin after seeing you for the 4th times tonight...............haha

Sorry, just joking

Enjoy!!

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast