Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1072

Thread: Girls of Newtown (thread revival)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Yeah, Ginza for full service but occasionally I like a nice R&T and go to various places.

Thanks bro. Like I said she is mature aged and very skinny which is not my type.
    But I'm always up for something different.
    Is her massage and HJ good? I'm not interested in FS.
    She's not all that pretty or hot, but she had that strict School Mistress look that kind of turned me on
    I think that MILF you saw is Lucy if it was this Sunday.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    watch this JAV

http://jamo.tv/movie-28810/carib-072...mai-kamio.html

is it just me or what? I do think Mai Kamio does look like Icy in some angle in this AV

remind me the good times with her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeybusiness View Post
    watch this JAV

is it just me or what? I do think Mai Kamio does look like Icy in some angle in this AV

Another Icy follower, but yea, she is truly missed.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeybusiness View Post
    watch this JAV

I think she is a closer look alike

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=z...FoWwmAWk5ZCgBQ

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes a bit look alike

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hay that's not good. Admin people should do something!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Hay that's not good. Admin people should do something!!!
    Yep. That's her...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey bro, that's not cool........Can you please remove the picture? She must have trusted you to give you that photo or you know her off-work, don't abuse that trust or that friendship.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    photo removed

I just thought some people would like to see her pretty face again

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Call reception and a rare line up in 501 today. 4 young girls....happy punting my fellow brothers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    can you verify they are all young

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Yumi’s lovely E Cup!! Soooooo nice.

I have not set foot in Newtown since god know when…..

Let be honest the place is just…..under standard recently and even you are not picky, the lack of variation just not helping. I had a meeting close by yesterday, so swing by and check out the girls.

Two new faces Yumi and Helen. Helen is in her mid 30s, very slim body. Miko said she is from Singapore. Not sure if she is ACTUALLY from Singapore or just Chinese girl worked over there. Then there is Yumi, also in her late20s/Early30s About size 7 but a VERY VERY nice E cup. It’s a no brainer for me. Pay the reception for an hour. BTW reception is another new face. Young and slim…….very good potential.

Yumi is very attentive and can do a very good and firm massage. She would be in the same skill level of Jackie if we are comparing Newtown girls. People who are into massage surely will not be disappointed in her hands. The other stuff comes naturally as we click fairly well. One thing I can tell you boys is that E Cup is real and firm, and its kept so well. She has a bit of tummy but it is expected for girls this size.

Overall a very good session, good massage, nice girl and good service. The price is not bad too. $55 + $70 for an hour. The same stuff will cost you $170 in city since now many shops charge $70 an hour for massage…..absolute pathetic!!

I think Yumi works in Newtown Tuesday and Wednesday. Warick Farm Firday. ENJOY!!

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR="#0000FF"]I have not set foot in Newtown since god know when…..

Let be honest the place is just…..under standard recently and even you are not picky, the lack of variation just not helping. I had a meeting close by yesterday, so swing by and check out the girls.

Two new faces Yumi and Helen. Helen is in her mid 30s, very slim body. Miko said she is from Singapore. Not sure if she is ACTUALLY from Singapore or just Chinese girl worked over there. Then there is Yumi, also in her late20s/Early30s About size 7 but a VERY VERY nice E cup. It’s a no brainer for me. Pay the reception for an hour. BTW reception is another new face. Young and slim…….very good potential.

Yumi is very attentive and can do a very good and firm massage. She would be in the same skill level of Jackie if we are comparing Newtown girls. People who are into massage surely will not be disappointed in her hands. The other stuff comes naturally as we click fairly well. One thing I can tell you boys is that E Cup is real and firm, and its kept so well. She has a bit of tummy but it is expected for girls this size.

Overall a very good session, good massage, nice girl and good service. The price is not bad too. $55 + $70 for an hour. The same stuff will cost you $170 in city since now many shops charge $70 an hour for massage…..absolute pathetic!!

I think Yumi works in Newtown Tuesday and Wednesday. Warick Farm Firday. ENJOY!!

Welcome back lonely heart Mark I !!

the $70 tip obviously is for the works, just wondering, there is no more free HJ in this shop anymore, right ??
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Need to check out Newtown again. Been a long time since I travelled to that area

I think Yumi works in Newtown Tuesday and Wednesday. Warick Farm Firday. ENJOY!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Yumi sound really good. Properly will check her out this Friday.

Any Bro knows where is big Tits Linda working now?

Cheers

Just for a note, Jackie actually back working to 501 again. But she only do one day per week now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brother Lonely heart,

Anything happening in Newtown this weekend?

Use to see many good intel from you, you retired from playing now?

Quote Originally Posted by Irene638 View Post
    I think Yumi works in Newtown Tuesday and Wednesday. Warick Farm Firday. ENJOY!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Cheers[/QUOTE]

Yes, I remember Linda too! Big natural perky firm young breasts !! Can't get enough !

Was relatively unskillful and very green back then and I suppose people only see her when the likes of Sophie, Mia, or Maggie and others were not there! I actually booked her a couple of times as her first appointment when she was nice and fresh, still remember holding her naked body, her big tits in my hands and I can smell the nice shampoo smells from her hair !

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Cheers
    Yes, I remember Linda too! Big natural perky firm young breasts !! Can't get enough !

Was relatively unskillful and very green back then and I suppose people only see her when the likes of Sophie, Mia, or Maggie and others were not there! I actually booked her a couple of times as her first appointment when she was nice and fresh, still remember holding her naked body, her big tits in my hands and I can smell the nice shampoo smells from her hair ![/QUOTE]

I actually saw her more than 10 times as she was quite nice to me. Nothing extra special but I quite like her as a person. We had good chat and finished up with big pair in my hand, so can't complaint. Personally, I think her pair is a bit better than Iris.

Cheers.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Linda never my cup of tea as extra is very limited. Sure some big spender has bang her but for me she worth $100 max and she wouldn't close the deal.

If you want big boobs you really can't miss Yumi. Good massage, very good services (For the right price).