Thread: Where's Amy?

BlueBirdDuke

Where's Amy?

Hi Bros,

A few weeks back, I remember seeing some reviews about this chick Amy from No 1 Rydalmere who apparently gives a great PSE. I wanted to revisit those AR's but for the life of me, all the reviews seem to have disappeared from the forum! There is absolutely nothing that comes up in search, aside maybe from one mention of her name. But no more AR's. Nada!

Did I miss something?

Banned
    Last post I saw, that was deleted quickly, was a long the lines of her being a little "sick".... Not sure if that triggered them all to be deleted?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The previous posts of amy suggested that she offered bbfs with cip, i think this may have led to all posts on her being deleted, i saw her once in Feb and she is a bit full on, something did not feel right with her and yes bbfs with cip is on offer which i did not do. I also thought she was high so i asked her straight out which she denied. I do not recommend her, something is not right with her.
    I do not want to give negative feedback but she is no good for the industry.

BlueBirdDuke
    F*ck that doesnt sound good. Sick with what, I wonder?
    I found an old thread about a false accusation lobbed against Ginza with 2 members getting banned in the end yet the thread remains intact.
    Amy's threads must of gone fairly bad to have warranted a clean swipe.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBirdDuke View Post
    F*ck that doesnt sound good. Sick with what, I wonder?
    I found an old thread about a false accusation lobbed against Ginza with 2 members getting banned in the end yet the thread remains intact.
    Amy's threads must of gone fairly bad to have warranted a clean swipe.

Thanks for the heads-up.
    i didnt realise she was sick. just heard and read that she loves her extra curricular activities which get her high.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Everyone's so quiet on Amy? Is this a no go zone now? Is she that bad?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I visited Amy and, well, didn't review for my own reasons.
    High? As a kite. She was totally scattered and let slip what she'd been on. Not good stuff.
    She offered bbbj which I declined. Something felt wrong, no way would I have gone bbfs.
    All in all I felt sorry for this kid, so much so I stopped the session to just chat with her after maybe 15 minutes. We spent the next 45 minutes with her unloading, being drug affected subjects bounced a lot but what she told me wasnt sunshinr and rainbows. I felt emotionally sick for a few days after and my punting has decreased dramatically since. I hope she's cleaning up and moving on, honestly. In her moments of clarity she seemed a good kid who'd gone down a very slippery slope.
    And to be honest I was disgusted in myself for not doing something more to help, but at the same time I'm just some guy who spent an hour with her. In hindsight a call to one of the worker helplines or something may have been in order..

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    All in all I felt sorry for this kid, so much so I stopped the session to just chat with her after maybe 15 minutes. We spent the next 45 minutes with her unloading, being drug affected subjects bounced a lot but what she told me wasnt sunshinr and rainbows. I felt emotionally sick for a few days after and my punting has decreased dramatically since. I hope she's cleaning up and moving on, honestly. In her moments of clarity she seemed a good kid who'd gone down a very slippery slope.
    And to be honest I was disgusted in myself for not doing something more to help, but at the same time I'm just some guy who spent an hour with her. In hindsight a call to one of the worker helplines or something may have been in order..
    Sigh ! The poor thing ...

Most girls would go in the industry as their last resort, not their first choice. It's very kind of you to be so considerate to her, just hope she would be fine in the end !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

BlueBirdDuke
    At this point, it is becoming clear that Amy needs some serious medical attention. Don't the shop owners have a responsibility to her well-being as her employers?
    Surprisingly, as of today, she is still being rostered! I think something needs to be done to help her out. I feel sorry for her.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The other thought that occured to me is that at the shop she has a roof over her head and some chance, or am I deluding myself?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been so busy lately and being concerned for amy as well I made that post lamb.. As of now I'm still not sure whether she has gon.. Also Asiafever, I felt sorry for the girl too. Some things in life you can try but one of those is NOT meth/ice.. I hope she's getting some sort of medical attention =X