Thread: After Thoughts on Revisiting Jojo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

After Thoughts on Revisiting Jojo

So there I was again, back to see Jojo after enjoying the session with her the previous week. Admittedly, I called a few times this past week to check her availability - it seems like she only work on THursdays.

Since this is a new forum, I will briefly describe Jojo again.

Face - she looks easy on the eyes, not really outstanding but nothing wrong with her. average
    Body - slim, can see waistline
    Boobs - B cup but you can feel the silicone
    Legs - Delicious
    Sex - tight puss, willing to flex, passionate DFK, enjoys daty (from me at least), great great GFE!

I called last night to book her for an hour. The routine was similar, shower alone, she dries me up, then straight into dfk and slowly building towards the action - I enjoyed the buildup, the kissing is just un-real! And the daty is actually worth giving. Again, I liked listening to her moaning as I do so - such a motivator.

CBJ again, but I actually enjoyed it more this time because it was from a different angle, and I knew what to expect and how to prepare.

Sex was great!

And again, afterwards, just laid down for about 20 minutes, no talking, no moving just wrapped her around and enjoyed the mutual silence and the body friction on the tummy as we breath in and out. During this silence, I was thinking about different things in my head. You see, normally I would have a smoke and have a chat with the lady. But for some reason, I didn't have that urge or try-to-get-to-know-her mentality. Maybe I was really enjoying the touch of her and having her lying next to me. I didn't want to spoil that by telling her that I speak Chinese too so that we could have a real conversation. Because once you interact too much, you kind of lose that mystery curiousity you have with people you don't know. Sometimes, it's better to leave things unknown so that you can continue to imagine and fantasize. And I have got a feeling that she feels the same way too.

In short, Jojo is professional, she gives you the technical and emotional aspects during your session but she won't bug you with annoying questions, and you won't feel attached to her afterwards. And this is something I would like to engage on a weekly basis.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    maybe she knew already that you speak chinese...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    In short, Jojo is professional, she gives you the technical and emotional aspects during your session but she won't bug you with annoying questions, and you won't feel attached to her afterwards. And this is something I would like to engage on a weekly basis.
    I guess that is what a punt is meant to be like unfortunately some of us get attached to some of the workining ladies so it depends on what you are looking for. But if your sensible about it then you wont get attached, easier said than done with so many loverly ladies out there.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadavid View Post

I like those TECHNICAL aspect! what a description!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    sounds very good to me

Jojo.....

Unltimate gfe...

Today from 10am ~ late

for more information and bookings