Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 21 yr old Uni student Angela, new to the industry and baptised by brother cmk76 !

21 yr old Uni student Angela, new to the industry and baptised by brother cmk76 !

This is an authorised repost of brother cmk76's review on new girl Angela from the private section !!

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    3.15 pm 29 March 2013

Coco was nowhere to be found, as she has gone to yum cha with a friend, so left the girls to fend for themselves! Angela comes in to the room, introduces herself and asked if she was ok, as she was about to call it a day. I accepted and paid to stay for an hour with ……….[/I]

I was only here for an interview…
    I was her second client for the day, as she had stated. I didn’t seem to be perturbed by her lack of experience or whether she could actually massage. I took a gamble, not considering what was about to happen. She was friendly and pleasant and my areas needed to be worked on asap.

As I lay there, she confessed to being new, inexperienced and queried if I was prepared for her horrible massage! This got my attention as I popped my head up whilst squeezing her leg, "Is it too late to change masseuse’ ?" I asked. She laughed and began her work.

Coco taught me this…
    Her massage was good. She concentrated on my stiff neck, stiff shoulders and later down to my stiff… She started off as an amateur with light finger work but soon wrangled the hard, stubborn muscles into submission. With all her strength, her palms were getting sore. Her undivided attention on my top half was just perfect to get all the tension out. She took me by surprise with all that she had learnt on the first client of the day and what Coco had imparted on her so far. Every time her palms reached to the bottom of my spine, her groin would bump the top of my head and I could feel her mound pressing in.

Did Coco teach you this too?
    The sensual massage started when she concluded chopping my back. The light finger strokes kicked in, but to no effect. As soon as she reached my ears and head, I started laughing! She thought I was ticklish; but I was just thinking how un-sensual this was! I decided to take over with some suggestions of my own. I sat up on the table, and helped her out of her singlet top, turned her over and unhooked her bra. Wow! Quite an unexpected surprise, just like her massage! Angela had soft, creamy, full C to D’s! It was quite deceiving with that top she had on. I unzipped her denim shorts, and she said that Coco mentioned that she could leave the undies on. Really? I tried unpeeling her red knickers, but was met with nervous hesitation. I was being cheeky, but did not want to upset or make her uncomfortable. So, I obeyed her insistence to leave them alone (her undies, but not the boobs!)

What is Spanish?
    She looked away, as I drew her body towards me. With my legs spread to have her standing in between them. She noticed that I was now pointing towards those nice breasts of hers. I took a long hard look before twisting her body to a side, and began groping and fondling her soft, curvaceous torso. She took the cue to handle ............... with those inexperienced hands of hers. I had her straddling my right leg, where she proceeded to rub herself on my thigh.

Angela got me to lie down, after my introductory sample of her wares. She oiled .........., as I brought her closer to me. I asked if she would do Spanish. She wasn’t sure what it was! I got back up on the bed again, this time kneeling and demonstrated with ........................ She was taken by surprise and said it wouldn’t be possible, as she was still relatively new to this. Actually, she had a shocked look on her face! I laughed and reassured her that it was fine. I got her to kiss my neck and body.

Please stop, I think I’m enjoying this!
    We began leaving kisses around each other’s necks and body. I would gently suck .......................... until she let out a moan. I don’t think she has EVER had her ...................... before! Judging by her reaction, it was one of nervousness but aroused at the same time. She wasn’t quite sure of how to feel, but she was turned on by this nonetheless. Never have I heard a moan so loud, every time I would increase my ...................... It was turning her on, as much as me. I tried venturing my hand below, but she pulled back as she worked away at her strokes on me.

Her medium paced, consistency increased .................................................. ........ It was a job well done on her part.

Refreshingly fresh…
    Angela needs more interaction when it comes to pleasing a man. She will get that in experience and if clients are willing to take her on. She is quite funny, and has a good command of English so communication is not a problem with her. I think once she explores her sexual side, she might eventually let herself go and enjoy it. Her conundrum at the moment is to see this at work and help others relieve themselves, but not get carried away and enjoy herself as well.

[I]I love the fact that she was fresh and a quick learner. The reaction to my dirty request of Spanish was absolutely priceless
    !
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What exactly is Spanish?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where the ML/WL massages your cock between their breasts.

Ie titty fucking

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deathblow182 View Post
    Where the ML/WL massages your cock between their breasts.

Ie titty fucking
    My favourite variation of this is as follows: If the girl has large enough breasts you can prop her head up against a pillow and go from the tits to the mouth for some BBBJ at the end of each stroke, then finish with CIM.

I think Angela will be coming to work this week after school at 4pm !!

If any brother is interested to meet the lovely new girl............haha

Cheers
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bro Ahlungor: does any girl at 252B willing to do double session ? I want to try Anglea + Yumiko or Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by sydneyjj View Post
    Bro Ahlungor: does any girl at 252B willing to do double session ? I want to try Anglea + Yumiko or Michelle
    Of course brother

They do plenty of doubles

You just have to pick the day when your choices are both on, check out the roster and call Coco in the morning to book.

Just a word of advice, better not have two young girls together as you need a leader and experience in the game to have more fun !!

For example, Mimi or Coco or Yumiko or Lina can partner any other girl.

Just my two cents

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thx for your advice Ahlungor, so what do you think about Yumiko and Michelle ?

Thx for your advice Ahlungor, so what do you think about Yumiko and Michelle ?
    Very good choice brother,

Yumiko has the beautiful boobs and experiences and Michelle has the youth and enthusiam, and both ladies have very good attitude and services, and two great bodies !!

Can I watch ?? I can help with the towels .................lol

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haha you want to watch the action lol by the way that will be awesome with 2 lady 4 hands on my banana at the same time so it will cost $60*2 + whatever level of service I want together right ?

Haha you want to watch the action lol by the way that will be awesome with 2 lady 4 hands on my banana at the same time so it will cost $60*2 + whatever level of service I want together right ?
    OK, more trade secrets here, just for you brother JJ:

the hourly rate is actually $55.00 for massage only, the $60/hr rate on the wall was there in case any dude just want massage only and no part 2, so the girl will at least make an extra $5.00 !!

Now with the double, it's up to you if you want both girls there for the whole hour, if so, then yes, pay the $55.00 x 2 plus whatever level of extras you have in mind. But if you are more for the fun part, then you can do this:

1. Book one girl with the better massage skill for the hour $55.00 then have the second girl joins in at the half hr mark then you only have to pay her the $35 = $90.00 for the massage plus tips.

2. If you are not too concern about the part 1, you can simply booked the two MLs for 30 min each = $35 x 2 = $70 for the massage plus tips and just let them know you only want part 2 !!

Very flexible and customers cum first OK!!

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    ahlungor, I love your thread title... sensationalism advertising at it's best! I think I should hire you to write my review titles from now on... love your work, mate!
    btw, after reviewing Angela... I was thinking that she would benefit from a little guidance from a massage expert like yourself! hehehe...

The title will read like this...

Angela, star filly on the field that needed a master trainer to break her in, and transform her into a champion breed at the stables of Stanmore...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    This is an authorised repost of brother cmk76's review on new girl Angela from the private section !!
    this reminds me of English creative writing homework at elementary school! Fill in the blanks using your most imaginative scenarios...

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    ahlungor, I love your thread title... sensationalism advertising at it's best! I think I should hire you to write my review titles from now on... love your work, mate!
    btw, after reviewing Angela... I was thinking that she would benefit from a little guidance from a massage expert like yourself! hehehe...

The title will read like this...

Angela, star filly on the field that needed a master trainer to break her in, and transform her into a champion breed at the stables of Stanmore...
    Hi brother CMK ,

You are too kind, thank you.

Speaking of thread title, you are pretty awesome yourself but there is a max no of words we can use on the title so your new title suggestion may need to be shorten up a bit there !

I think after Mena's departure, Stanmore is in need of a sweet young girl who will take over as the little princess of the shop, I hope young Angela has the right attitude and pedigree for it - but as far as trainer of fillies, none better than Master Coco mate ! But when I have a chance to meet her I certainly won't mind sharing a thing or two with her, if she is willing to learn !

Cheers

Shop Owner
    Angela is nice girl, i will teach her many things and she will be very good.

so young and beautiful girl

Coco

I want to try her too, but she starts at 4pm which is not good for me.
    I can only go there at lunch time.

Can you please let her work all day weekday?

Cheers.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by COCO68 View Post
    Angela is nice girl, i will teach her many things and she will be very good.

so young and beautiful girl

Coco
    I wish I can come soon and check out... but 7000km away... bad luck

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Irene638 View Post
    I want to try her too, but she starts at 4pm which is not good for me.
    I can only go there at lunch time.

Can you please let her work all day weekday?

Cheers.

Angela working sunday all day

weekday go to school

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    I wish I can come soon and check out... but 7000km away... bad luck
    Yeah, rub it in brother!!

So many young and beautiful girls in China waiting for you right ??

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yeah, rub it in brother!!

So many young and beautiful girls in China waiting for you right ??
    Do you have a GPS on ??

You can imagine 15 girls singing with 4 boys in a K-room, this is part 1

and that is cheap too ...

then part 2 ......

haha

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast