Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 21 yr old Uni student Angela, new to the industry and baptised by brother cmk76 !

Shop Owner
    angela working today, better massage now, nice service, school girl young and white c cup.
    Stanmore Remedial Massage
    252B Parramatta Road, Stanmore
    or rear entry via Corunna lane
    Opening 7 days, 10am to 10pm
    02-9568-5889, 0470-380-834

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Who would you say does the strongest/deepest massage at this place? Upper body aches most of the time!

I'm set to book Angela & Cici from the reviews i'm reading though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    Who would you say does the strongest/deepest massage at this place? Upper body aches most of the time!

I'm set to book Angela & Cici from the reviews i'm reading though.
    Hi Bro,

Angela is very young and inexperienced, only been in the industry a couple of months ! You may have to teach her how to massage among other things.

Cici is very experienced and excellent services her massage is ok but I won't be counting on her to fix my back pain!!

So you have to decide whether you really want to have the strongest and deepest massage or you are after a hot young girls body and company ?

Strongest massage in order of skills :

Lisa, Coco, Elaine, Mimi

Cheers

Ps. It will be unrealistic to expect a strong remedial massage from a pretty young girl !!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Bro,

Angela is very young and inexperienced, only been in the industry a couple of months ! You may have to teach her how to massage among other things.

Cici is very experienced and excellent services her massage is ok but I won't be counting on her to fix my back pain!!

So you have to decide whether you really want to have the strongest and deepest massage or you are after a hot young girls body and company ?

Lisa, Coco, Elaine, Mimi

Cheers

Ps. It will be unrealistic to expect a strong remedial massage from a pretty young girl !!
    Who is this Elaine? I have never heard of her name. How is her look? and part 2?

Cheers Bro

Quote Originally Posted by Irene638 View Post
    Who is this Elaine? I have never heard of her name. How is her look? and part 2?

Cheers Bro
    Elaine is a new girl just started this week, I met her on Tuesday, the day I tried Jojo (the most beautiful girl in the shop - all those doubtors are welcome to challegne me for that..........lol) instead of her. Elaine is from HongKong, a MILF, probably late 20 to 30's. Looks good with made up and very busty (but I have a feeling that they are enhanced), she worked in sauna/massage shops in HongKong so you can expect a fairly high standard, with her experience, I would expect a pretty sensual part 2 as well, how good? need to be tested.

Why don't you do us all a favour, or you are like me who are a sucker for a pretty face and those all natural 36 C Cups (Jojo is a must try ! but please don't expect too much skills OK !)

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Thanks Bro,

I am running on empty at the moment, so I can't afford a punt. I miss Michelle so much but can't go and see her yet.

Need to do some saving. Will do AR when I tried them.

Cheers.

Hi Bro,

Lisa, Coco, Elaine, Mimi

Cheers

Exactly correct. However, if I can find a sexy girl that can also do a strong massage then that would be ideal.

Exactly correct. However, if I can find a sexy girl that can also do a strong massage then that would be ideal.
    Mate, You have missed out Mena. She is hot, young and can do real professional massage.

She left about 3 month ago, but I heard she will be back in July.

Hopefully she will.

cheers.

Hi Mate,

If money is no object, I have a great one for you, @$280/hr , go see Milo at 5 Star, you can have sensational BBBJ and FS for the first 30 then a very firm massage as your part 2!

And if you can control the timing right, get another BBBJ/HJ finish in the last 5 min for a really happy ending!!

Highly recommended

Cheers

Hi Mate,

If money is no object, I have a great one for you, @$280/hr , go see Milo at 5 Star, you can have sensational BBBJ and FS for the first 30 then a very firm massage as your part 2!

And if you can control the timing right, get another BBBJ/HJ finish in the last 5 min for a really happy ending!!

Highly recommended

Cheers
    seems like Ahlungor is the oracle of Sydney massage, thanks for the info!
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi Bro Ahl,

I am a married man, and I felt bad enought to go punting. I don't want to have the second woman in my life.

I am not as good as some Bros here that go home and have a normal life after a hot session with some hot ML.
    After spent time with Cici, I will have problem to get her out of my head, even when I am with my wife. At that moment, I knew that I have to stop seeing her before I get into big trouble.

Luckily & unluckily I manage to stop seeing her.
    Hey bro

What's so special about Cici? Does she offer you FS? Give you her personal mobile number so you can talk and text with her all day long? I don't think I'll fall for anyone who is just giving me a massage and HJ....

Quote Originally Posted by H@rnyb@stard View Post
    Hey bro

What's so special about Cici? Does she offer you FS? Give you her personal mobile number so you can talk and text with her all day long? I don't think I'll fall for anyone who is just giving me a massage and HJ....
    Hi Brother HB,

I don't think it's appropriate to talk about ML offering FS in the open forum, whether she does or not is private inside the shop and strictly between the ML and the client. Your comment can be viewed as deflamatory towards the ML or the related shop. And any such discussions should be kept between members via PM or at least in the private section.

You are not trying to get some MLs or shops into trouble are you ??

Please be careful, we should all work together to protect these RnT shops and all the MLs.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Hey bro

Hi Mate,

We are talking about feeling here, I am an old enough guy. I have been around for a while and I have "tasted" many good quality MLs & WLs.

But Cici, there is something about her that I can't explain, she makes me missing her. Not her service only but the strange feeling that you have got when you are around her.

You must try your yourself to appreciate. Properly, you won't have the feeling that I have at all.

Cheers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi Brother HB,

I don't think it's appropriate to talk about ML offering FS in the open forum, whether she does or not is private inside the shop and strictly between the ML and the client. Your comment can be viewed as deflamatory towards the ML or the related shop. And any such discussions should be kept between members via PM or at least in the private section.

You are not trying to get some MLs or shops into trouble are you ??

Please be careful, we should all work together to protect these RnT shops and all the MLs.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter

Cheers

Not trying to get anyone in to trouble, just curious that's all. If my comment or question offended any one, please accept my apology. I thought I have read many posts from other punters openly discussing who they had FS with in which massage shop in this forum, therefore assume it is ok ask similar questions myself. If name of ML and shop which FS was offered should not be mentioned at all, perhaps site administrator should develop something which will scan all postings on massage shops and remove post which referencing FS? But then the list of keywords need to be updated constantly as i am sure people will invent new phrase to replace the term 'FS'.

Not trying to get anyone in to trouble, just curious that's all. If my comment or question offended any one, please accept my apology. I thought I have read many posts from other punters openly discussing who they had FS with in which massage shop in this forum, therefore assume it is ok ask similar questions myself. If name of ML and shop which FS was offered should not be mentioned at all, perhaps site administrator should develop something which will scan all postings on massage shops and remove post which referencing FS? But then the list of keywords need to be updated constantly as i am sure people will invent new phrase to replace the term 'FS'.
    That's why the Private Massage section was created for more juicy talks !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    "Private Section" still openly accessible . It is on the web! Open to public, hence. No privacy at all.
    Certain members who started the trend should rethink when judging/lecturing the other.. Keep the fun to yourselves.. (this remark is not pointing at brother Wilisno as his AR always about FS ladies. Totally different position!)

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    That's why the Private Massage section was created for more juicy talks !

Quote Originally Posted by cheungchau View Post
    "Private Section" still openly accessible . It is on the web! Open to public, hence. No privacy at all.
    Certain members who started the trend should rethink when judging/lecturing the other.. Keep the fun to yourselves.. (this remark is not pointing at brother Wilisno as his AR always about FS ladies. Totally different position!)
    If a shop is reviewed on this forum, whether it's written in details or not, it's undeniably sexual. This is a sex forum. So it's not much different whether it's accessible or not, but at least the Private Massage section is designed for specifically this purpose, not for casual new members.

BTW, no offense taken !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Hi Mate,

We are talking about feeling here, I am an old enough guy. I have been around for a while and I have "tasted" many good quality MLs & WLs.

But Cici, there is something about her that I can't explain, she makes me missing her. Not her service only but the strange feeling that you have got when you are around her.

You must try your yourself to appreciate. Properly, you won't have the feeling that I have at all.

Cheers.
    Yes Ci-Ci Is very cute I havent seen her for over a year. I miss her, she have nice tone body and good boobs

Face 7.5 - 8
    Body 8 Tone not loose
    Boobs almost C
    Height 158
    This is how I can remember her just her Stat

Shop Owner
    I give many training to Angela, now very good service
    Stanmore Remedial Massage
    252B Parramatta Road, Stanmore
    or rear entry via Corunna lane
    Opening 7 days, 10am to 10pm
    02-9568-5889, 0470-380-834

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey Coco.....why don't you get sexy little Miranda back?? I miss her and her tight little pussy terribly. Is Jojo any good or am I barking up the wrong tree. If you can't get Miranda back who would you recommend for similar Part 2 service??

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast