Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Catherine @ Ginza as tall as the Eiffel Tower with the flow of a Hawaiin river.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar

Catherine @ Ginza as tall as the Eiffel Tower with the flow of a Hawaiin river.

This is where her sex took me after my session finished, DO NOT LAUGH AT ME ahahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9KHo9z86rA

Girl: Catherine from Ginza

Time: April 2013

Place: 2 minute walk from Townhall Station Sydney CBD NSW 2000

Website: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...(No-Reply-Plz)

Phone: 0406 093 971

Nationality: Japanese/Euro

English: Highly Inteligent, extremely good english.

Hair Colour: Black

Hair Length: Long.

Eyes Colour: Brown

Skin Colour: White/Olive looking clear skin

Height: Tall - 173cm

Body Size: Slim size, toned body with good body lines.

Breast Size: Super C-CUPS!!!!!!!!!!!

Enhanced breasts: Yes

Shower Together: No but only because she is still finding her rhythm @ Ginza

Pubic Hair: shaven heaven

Tattoos: No

Full Sex Available: Yes!

Kind of Experience: Non mechanical - Non robotic - super GFE, common thought while i was with her "is this happening or am i day dreaming?"

Kissing Available: Yes, DFK

Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ the sexy kind....

Massage: Yes, the sexy kind....similar to Mikako(new name Momo)

DATY / Oral On Her: Not sure

Overall Looks: Elegant face, Tall Tall Tall and thats with no high heels on, when shes on heels she's a sky scrapper.

Overall Personality: I couldnt get a gauge on her personality because our conversations kept changing rapidly. But i must say for me it was an awesome session.

Cost: $200 per hour

Notes:

This is the first time i have been offered Alcohol by a Ginza girl, that was the first shock of my session. The 2nd was that her service mirrors Mikako(Momo) from the *** & ****** sucking, to the slip and slide body to body massage. With the exception of Cassie and Yukana she also had the ability to maintain a good conversation but because the topics were rapid and random i had trouble keeping up. So i just let her pleasure me the only way this experinced Golden Class girl could.

At the end of my 2 shots we were covered in sweat, half way through the session i actually had to wipe her down, and her ***** was like niagra falls dripping every where, slipped a finger in. She told me she had not had sex for 6 months, i tried not to laugh because theres no way a babe like her had not been penetrated for 6 months but her tightness confirmed her story in a major way. I felt unusually relaxed after my session with her.

Highlight of the session: Getting a high five for making her wet and good sex...atleast that what she told me ^_^

Thanks for the review. She is definitely on my todo list now.

I'm sure she will have plenty of sex for the next 6 months!!! LOL!

Senior Member(無間使者) billionaire's Avatar
    Thanks. I am going to try her out when I see the roster. Now I will definitely book her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It is quite rare to have a euroasian in Ginza, even though she is not as young as Melissa, but definitely should give it a shot. I will book her next week when she is available

Quote Originally Posted by shyboy View Post
    Thanks for the review. She is definitely on my todo list now.

I'm sure she will have plenty of sex for the next 6 months!!! LOL!
    I hope you get a high 5 as well. I didn't except the drink offer, I should of because now I'm curious about what she drinks??????

Some how she doesn't look like a V.B drinker. More a spirits girl.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Catherine. .. well she really is an interesting girl , smart but I got the impression that she might have been a hippie in a previous life with talk of going with the moment etc. remind ed me of a jap friend but on a cauc body. not sure if those boobs are enhanced or not.... don't really care as they are great to play with but kinda firm.

she really has a stunning body. lovely legs. slim waist. great bbbj and cot something that I haven't done before since I was going with the moment.

I wonder if she uses the alcohol as a coping mechanism for her line of work.

daty was so much fun with her.

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    Catherine. .. well she really is an interesting girl , smart but I got the impression that she might have been a hippie in a previous life with talk of going with the moment etc. remind ed me of a jap friend but on a cauc body. not sure if those boobs are enhanced or not.... don't really care as they are great to play with but kinda firm.

she really has a stunning body. lovely legs. slim waist. great bbbj and cot something that I haven't done before since I was going with the moment.

daty was so much fun with her.
    I got the same impression, our conversation topics were really out there, I'm dying to get in another session to reaffirm that the sensations and services I got were not just a one off, but every time I try to make a booking it never works out for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried for Catherine the last few times but seems to be booked out before the roster comes out. Will keep trying.

Quote Originally Posted by mk3 View Post
    Your use of adjectives is liberal Gucci. But tasteless.

However, i'd expect nothing more from a boffin like you.
    Ahahaha keep going brother mkko2 / macuser / mk3 but don't over do it, I've got good money on you making it to at least 130 post before you get kicked from the forum again.

:-)

You would think that after getting banned so many times you know when to keep mouth shut. You must have a sad life if you keep returning to the forum just to cause trouble.....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Prophecy be told MK3 banned and about F...ng time....
    Unfortunately he will be resurrected.
    Admin can you ensure he keeps away...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Catherine is hard to book but keep trying.... I think the initial hype has died down a bit so it's easier.

I really enjoyed the session even though we only had entree. but looking back I'm still thinking wtf just happeend. she's not like the other girls that's for sure

hmm sometimes I found it was hard to get a straight answer from her. she on the other hand read me like snow open book. she's not ditzy. not airy fairy. she's I guess a bit all over the place like Gucci said with the conversation topics. it's almost like she's not all there. but I don't really think that's it either because she's a smart girl....

hmm. ... like I said I was like wtf just happened . lol doesn't matter she's great. imho she looks more jap than cauc. that mixed jav star is prettier but Catherine has a better body imho.

Banned
    Fine review Gucci ... Catherine is on my hit list now.

She is the walking embodiment of how you feel after watching the movie Donnie
    Darko.

"What just happened" not in negative way though.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I want to see her again too I want to know how a 2nd session would be different. and I want main course not just the fun entrees.

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    I want to see her again too I want to know how a 2nd session would be different. and I want main course not just the fun entrees.

What do you mean by "main course and not just the fun entrees"?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    ended up only having daty and bj we were having so much fun with that we lost track of time and didn't have time for anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    She is the walking embodiment of how you feel after watching the movie Donnie
    Darko.

"What just happened" not in negative way though.
    and Donnie Darko was a puzzle and then some, along with Blue Velvet and Twin Peaks

Quote Originally Posted by kickass View Post
    Fine review Gucci ... Catherine is on my hit list now.
    Thank you... I'm keen to hear the accounts of different punters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I finally managed to arrange a booking with Catherine last week... and to be honest I've struggled to find words to describe just how good this girl is.

First impressions.. Wow, gorgeous, tall, toned body and beautiful face. I also found her French accent really sexy which set a good mood. she's got a sharp mind and doesn't just say the usual small talk which most WL seems to come out with. who said woman can't have beauty and brains?

From a services point of view the earlier after reports are 100% accurate.

As you'd know from my previous AR I rate Cassie as a goddess... after seeing Catherine only once I also put her right up there... plus I've got this feeling we only scratched the surface.

Would I return? Definitely... she's an absolute gem

Junior Member(有D料到) Green Dragon's Avatar
    Nice report zeroun. I'm looking forward to seeing Catherine myself when Ginza re-opens.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast