Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kristy, blonde Asian beach babe

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Kristy, blonde Asian beach babe

I have found a certain conflict in emotions when using this forum. While I enjoy reading the stories and views of some posters, I find it can be mighty repetitive and a bit of a bully boy fest. But then, so is everything in this country of ours, so I don't bother to dwell on the downsides.

And then, there are my own reviews. Who am I serving by writing a review? Is it is just me, vicariously reliving my own hour of pleasure; using it as just a means to lengthen the experience? Or am I serving the common good, the community on this forum for whom I have such ambiguous feelings toward?

The answer for this review is simple. I am serving Mina, the mamasan at 142 George Street, Hornsby. I like her and she has been good to me, so I have agreed to write a review of one of her girls.

Now, the new dilemma is my own selfishness. I want to keep Kristy for myself, I want her to be in the shop at all times, ready for me when I need her. I don't want her to become so popular that I need to book her days in advance. That seems to be a real possibility. Because she is that good.

It is not just her youth, her prettiness, her tightness, it is that she fulfils so many darn fantasies.

A young, blonde, cute Asian chick with the cheek of an Aussie beach babe.

I grew up in the Eastern suburbs and summer was all about the beach. The cool blokes got the blonde babes, the uncool blokes either got nobody or the nerdy Asian girls. Kristy seems to bridge all these cliches.

Here is how the session panned out.

Ushered into the waiting room by Mina who says "one girl available now, young and small, just how you like."

In saunters Kristy. Her big round eyes looking directly at mine. Her left hand teasingly playing with her blonde curls, her right hand extended. "Hi, I'm Kristy."

I stutter a greeting and just follow her. Kristy would be in her early 20s, about 160 cm, probably around 40 kg, slim, taut and terrific. She is gorgeous.

We enter the room, she takes the money (less than the advertised rate because I had told Mina I would be writing this review) and asks me to shower. She returns, dries me off and strips. We are both facing each other, standing naked. There is a a nervous twitter while looking into each other's eyes.

Now, here I was thinking "do I explore this gorgeous body or do I..." Kristy takes the lead and moves her mouth to mine. We embrace and spend the next five minutes gently exploring the sensual pleasures of each other's lips and tongues. Wow, the best kissing session I have had since, I don't know when.

I unlock and bend to massage her nipples with my lips. As I feel them harden, I bend further to make some exploratory brushes with my nose through her wispish public hair. She, ever so slightly, widens her legs. My tongue parts her soft labia majora. Her tension is broken with the faintest of moans.

Don't really feel like sharing too much more. If any of you blokes remember Yoko, the legend of the old Tokyo Cats, then Kristy is better.

Banned
    Nice AR Wayne, thanks for posting.

I get what you mean about things being a bit testy around here lately, it's honestly not always like that. We've all got our favourite venues, and so long as punters are up front with their motives I think it helps reduce scepticism and avoid things getting out of hand. Just my opinion but you've certainly gone about things the right way and I applaud the honesty.

As for the review itself, I also understand that inner turmoil of how to balance the experience while being helpful to punters, yet still respecting the girls and not creating unrealistic expectations for others (which in turn makes your own future bookings more difficult!). I think you've struck that balance perfectly in this instance, well done and thanks again for sharing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Nice AR Wayne, thanks for posting.

I get what you mean about things being a bit testy around here lately, it's honestly not always like that. We've all got our favourite venues, and so long as punters are up front with their motives I think it helps reduce scepticism and avoid things getting out of hand. Just my opinion but you've certainly gone about things the right way and I applaud the honesty.

As for the review itself, I also understand that inner turmoil of how to balance the experience while being helpful to punters, yet still respecting the girls and not creating unrealistic expectations for others (which in turn makes your own future bookings more difficult!). I think you've struck that balance perfectly in this instance, well done and thanks again for sharing.
    Thanks PP. I really am not sure what to say about Kristy. She surprised me. Hornsby142 is no Ginza or 5 Star. It's much more a 533 or 64, with good honest women of a certain imprecise age with good memories of the last century. Kristy would hold her own in Ginza. In fact, I asked her why she was working in a cheapo knocking shop when she could easily earn more at one of the more upmarket places. She gave her reasons, which I won't repeat out of respect to her. She really is a find.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Don't really feel like sharing too much more. If any of you blokes remember Yoko, the legend of the old Tokyo Cats, then Kristy is better.
    So she does dtbbbj and anal? Dam big bro Wayne that is a huge call this Kristy must be good.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    So she does dtbbbj and anal? Dam big bro Wayne that is a huge call this Kristy must be good.
    I never did these with Yoko, Gucci, although I am fully aware it was all in her repertoire. My Yoko comparison is more in the looks and her sheer sexual energy. Kristy is about the same size and age as Yoko was back in the TC days. But her big eyes (for a Chinese girl), her blonde curly hair and her aussie accent makes her more exotic. Conversation was never one of Yoko's strong points; with Kristy you can have a good chin wag after all the sexual exertions.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    I never did these with Yoko, Gucci, although I am fully aware it was all in her repertoire. My Yoko comparison is more in the looks and her sheer sexual energy. Kristy is about the same size and age as Yoko was back in the TC days. But her big eyes (for a Chinese girl), her blonde curly hair and her aussie accent makes her more exotic. Conversation was never one of Yoko's strong points; with Kristy you can have a good chin wag after all the sexual exertions.
    This girl sounds good but to far for me nice AR though

Banned
    Hi Wayne

Thanks for ur review appreciate it! Agree on how the general crowd responds to reviews these days, it is quite a turn off unfortunately.

Re hornsby, i havnt tried that as of yet but a few yrs ago i recall hornsby was full of WLs on the older side so it wasnt my cup of tea but looking at the mongolian girls photo at hornsby 142 it starts to grab my interest!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jordansigley View Post
    Hi Wayne

Thanks for ur review appreciate it! Agree on how the general crowd responds to reviews these days, it is quite a turn off unfortunately.

Re hornsby, i havnt tried that as of yet but a few yrs ago i recall hornsby was full of WLs on the older side so it wasnt my cup of tea but looking at the mongolian girls photo at hornsby 142 it starts to grab my interest!
    Mina took over the mamasan duties a couple of months ago and has a very different approach to the old crew. She tells me that she is getting younger, slimmer workers; and it is obviously true. Kristy is as good as you will get. Ico, who I note is working today, is another slim young thing. Suki yet another student type. I haven't met the Mongolian, but as others had said, the fantasy value of fucking a descendent of Genghis Khan is worth a trip up the Pacific Hwy. But, like all suburban knocking shops, it is a bit of liquorice allsorts. There are some lovely bulkier ladies who will provide you with every service your wicked little mind can dream up. Mina is always keen on feed back and it seems she has let some of her more passive ladies go. She is keen to build a good business.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Too far, too far..

Even one way is too far.
    But a return trip south to north across the entire suburban Sydney Basin?

A shame, it sounds like a good shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Too far, too far..

Even one way is too far.
    But a return trip south to north across the entire suburban Sydney Basin?

A shame, it sounds like a good shop.
    think of it as adventure to the unknown. Hornsby is probably a degree north in latitude to the Shire and at a higher elevation. I always feel, as I set out north, that I am setting forth to a frontier, a new beginning. Always been the Aussie dream of "heading north". Years ago, I lived in Cairns for awhile. My goodness, seldom have I come across so many retrogrades. Seemed like every loser in the country had headed north.

Not that I am saying they are losers up Hornsby way. The losers have made it all the way to Queensland.

Banned
    Don't you punt at 533 Sextus?? As long as you're not attempting it in peak hour, it can't be THAT much longer up the Pacific Highway.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone tried Anna? She looks great in the photo, not sure the services
    http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopG...08&shopId=2183

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dickyman View Post
    Anyone tried Anna? She looks great in the photo, not sure the services
    http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopG...08&shopId=2183
    if one were to classify the Hornsby girls into comparative categories, Anna would be a 533 or 64 type rather than a Ginza or 5 Star type (which Kristy, Suki and Ico are). There is a discussion about her in the General section, but I have not seen a review.

Just to add to this, the three girls rostered on today would probably not even be 533 or 64 girls, except Aisha. She would get a gig and be popular. The other two are good honest working ladies from whom you can get everything you want, but are more typical of your older-style suburban brothel.

Senior Member(無間使者) billionaire's Avatar
    Anna is on my list cos never try a Mongolian girl. I am already aware of she may be a 533/64 kind of girl (not young). happy to hear a AR for Anna.

back to Kirsty
    But her big eyes (for a Chinese girl), her blonde curly hair and her aussie accent makes her more exotic.
    These are sale points. At first glance at her photo, not even notice she's a young girl.
    Bro Wayne, you think her aussie accent is like ABC or for what reason?

Anyway, after reading bro Wayne's AR, I am gonna try her. Traveling to Hornsby is a pain though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by billionaire View Post
    back to Kirsty

These are sale points. At first glance at her photo, not even notice she's a young girl.
    Bro Wayne, you think her aussie accent is like ABC or for what reason?

Anyway, after reading bro Wayne's AR, I am gonna try her. Traveling to Hornsby is a pain though.
    Yeah, her photo really doesn't do her justice. Maybe someone could volunteer to do some decent shots Mina would probably be open to the idea. The other girls also look much better in the flesh than their photos.

I don't know whether Kristy is a true ABC or a Hongkie who learnt English while still young enough to grab the accent (you know, if you learn a language before you are 13 you pick up accent, after 13 it's almost impossible). Kristy is a bit evasive about her background. That's fair enough - that's not what her customers are after.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Kristy is on today I hear.

Shop Owner
    Yes,we have four girls on today

Banned
    Sounds like you have some good girls pity its just so far away!

Shop Owner
    Yes, Hornsby 142 have different girls everyday.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornsby142 View Post
    Yes, Hornsby 142 have different girls everyday.
    last time I was in you told me that you would have a new, young worker this Friday. You said a genuine 19 year old. What is her name, where is she from and can you give any more details about her?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast