Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Catherine @ Ginza as tall as the Eiffel Tower with the flow of a Hawaiin river.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If anyone wants to meet Catherine, make sure to drink a large coffee so that you don't fall behind in the conversation during the session.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Who View Post
    If anyone wants to meet Catherine, make sure to drink a large coffee so that you don't fall behind in the conversation during the session.
    I love conversation as many of the girls know- my fav wanted to give me a massage I said "no thank you-let's talk" -so Catherine would be right up my alley !!
    Co- President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Club's

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    I love conversation as many of the girls know- my fav wanted to give me a massage I said "no thank you-let's talk" -so Catherine would be right up my alley !!
    Well in this case the warning of Catherine will be "don't forget to fuck!"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    I saw a few other shots on her laptop its a pity she couldn't put them all in her profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    I saw a few other shots on her laptop its a pity she couldn't put them all in her profile.
    wow, over at her house again providing private tutoring again Gucci? ;p

Quote Originally Posted by HengDai View Post
    wow, over at her house again providing private tutoring again Gucci? ;p
    Again???? Nope you must talking about the other Gucci who claimed my AR on Catherine as his own(dirty PR*ck). It was on her laptop which she brought to work that I saw in the room when we had our session.....

Last visit 19 August 2013.

Ahahaha her conversations still hurt my brain. New Service.... tattoo's. She drew some Japanese script on my arm and tummy, I don't know if she was putting a curse on me or strengthening my place in the universe....I hope its the latter.

Having a serious conversation with my boss in the city and who should walk past and slap me hard on the chest, say "hi" give huge grin and walk off????

I like your new hair colour, what happened to you? I should have chased you to get my answers.
    ^_^

Banned
    Just added her to my "missed list" last night (while prioritising the next victim), never made that booking and from what's been posted previously it sure sounds like she won't be back. :-(

Wish you did get that answer to satisfy curiosity!! Guys will be dying to know if she's left the industry or plying her trade elsewhere .... good luck to her though, she must've been popular for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Just added her to my "missed list" last night (while prioritising the next victim), never made that booking and from what's been posted previously it sure sounds like she won't be back. :-(

Wish you did get that answer to satisfy curiosity!! Guys will be dying to know if she's left the industry or plying her trade elsewhere .... good luck to her though, she must've been popular for a reason.
    When I first started working in the cbd 6years ago it seemed huge. Now it has become a lot smaller. I wont actively look for her face in the crowd but the likelyhood of me seeing her again seems alot more probable than impossible.....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    All the recommendations and pms from you guys and Wilson and I still managed to miss Catherine.
    I won't miss her if she comes back...
    Yes im dreaming but........

Gucc... so thats Prada, Cass and now Catherine you have seen on the outside.
    Ive never had the opportunity to bump into anyone...
    Co- President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Club's

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    According to the latest Ginza roster, she's back today!! Unfortunately I've got other things on, hope she stays for awhile!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tm06 View Post
    According to the latest Ginza roster, she's back today!! Unfortunately I've got other things on, hope she stays for awhile!!
    Damn!! Not sure if she made it in the other day or not, but didn't see her sneak on there today.

Oh well, no complaints, thoroughly enjoyed my session with her near namesake Cat this arvo instead. :-P

Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    All the recommendations and pms from you guys and Wilson and I still managed to miss Catherine.
    I won't miss her if she comes back...
    Yes im dreaming but........

Gucc... so thats Prada, Cass and now Catherine you have seen on the outside.
    Ive never had the opportunity to bump into anyone...
    And that's just the girls from Ginza(theres more to that list)...punting in the city for the last 6 year's theres always "other girls" from "other shops".

:-( will this be my last reply to a Wizard post??? I hope not.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Damn!! Not sure if she made it in the other day or not, but didn't see her sneak on there today.

Oh well, no complaints, thoroughly enjoyed my session with her near namesake Cat this arvo instead. :-P
    I haven't seen Cat yet although high on my list ( did see her briefly from a distance when she arrived for work with her friend Dolly)
    How about a review on Cat?
    send a PM if you prefer!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by syphon View Post
    How about a review on Cat?
    It'll be up soon. ;-)

Banned
    Catherine's new photos = holy fucking fuck!! <3

Think I just had a stroke, unable to speak, there is only drool. :-P

Junior Member(有D料到)

Catherine is da bomb

Am surprised at the lack of reviews on Catherine, so even though am not good at AR, will write something, else I feel I did not do her justice.
    She was my first punt with Ginza and ever since then I been bashing myself for not having visited Ginza until this month.

Wouldnt be an exaggeration to say that so far Catherine is the best lady I ever touched and fucked, in every sense. My first session with her was heavenly, the second left me totally lost for words because I didnt know it would beat the first by miles (which she claims is the result of us knowing each other even better).. was tempted to keep quiet about this gem goddess but alas, don't got the dough to keep visiting her

As other reviews have mentioned she is gd at conversing, and IMHO that is also what makes her so special and even more attractive, as she chats she would do stuff to you, when you least expect it, which is also what makes her very GFE, sometimes even better than having a real GF ! Also I think the random chat keeps it non-mechanical / non-routine, both of which would be a huge turn off for me

She's an interesting and smart women who got a great body and knows many ways to turn the heat on and loves your cock in her if you treat her well.....did I mention that almost half (?) of my second session with her she was giving me BBBJ in various positions mixed in with boobs massage and body and pussy slides, and when I struggle because I felt guilty she's doing all the work, she kept me down and told me to relax and just enjoy being treated like a king after a stressful day at work? (before the session I did say I was tired and had seen another lady at Ginza and couldnt keep my rocker on for the full session....but well turns out, Catherine did such a good job and kept it stiff throughout) DAMN! I doubt I would ever get that kind of treatment again for a very long time ....

Catherine's body is well toned, and almost perfect, I reckon even better than most of the famous jav I seen. Shes tall, got long legs, soft body to touch, and got a great pair of shapey boobs and she looks stunning too, did think that she looks much younger than advertised. Shes slim but not skinny in the bone sense, just the right balance such that her whole body is a delightful picture and arousing to touch. While she cowgirl on top of me, looking up at the mirror on top, I felt like im fucking a goddess and I do wish that my eyes could capture that moment forever

She got some serious techniques that are really unique and for my second visit to her I got the 'fire and ice' treatment, its special and I really tried my best to not ejaculate too early to ruin all the fun... she was so delicious that I forced a lot of DFK throughout the session which she responded to passionately, and it really felt like she was my GF...other than that burning hole in my wallet

have seen 6 ladies at Ginza now and she was and still is at the very top of my list

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Based on your honest review Sinver I will definitely try.
    thanks for sharing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So they have two places?

It can't be a 2min walk from Town Hall to Surry Hills

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast