Thread: Korean massage adventurer

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Korean massage adventurer

Hello my horny ones,

I would like to impart some wisdom on my experiences at Juliet. Overall my experience at Juliet is okay but there are much better places like Midas and Mastige. I found that Juliet had a few simple flaws such as some girls finishing early, communication difficulties, some rooms were so poorly ventilated that it was similar to a lottery to whether or not you could breathe in your room.

Anyways enough about the setup itself and let's talk about the more juicy details.... the girls!!!

Good
    Lily - very attractive face, decent bust and a great personality. Spoke english quite well and had a great sense of humour.
    Shamp? - not 100% sure if that was her name but look for the girl with the huge knockers. Good massage and easy to get along with.
    Apple - i don't normally enjoy fruit but she might be able to change my thinking. A bit on the older side so great for those who enjoy their cougars/milfs!
    Irene - petite, flawless skin and a cute personality. Surprisingly strong massage for a little girl. Easy to speak to and she even spoke to me in Chinese. Will return to see her again!
    Candy - i like chocolate but i love my Candy! I really felt she attended to my every needs and offered a girlfriend experience. Will definitely refer her to my friend who recently broke up with her missus!

Bad
    Hanna - zzzzzzzz. Quiet, no energy, no presence, cbf. Nearly fell asleep on the massage table. Avoid!
    Yuna - big busted, little brained. Very difficult to communicate with and finished 20 mins earlier than what I paid for. Also avoid!!!
    Katie - skinny, attractive and fine body. Too bad she has a strictly hands off policy. Tried touching her leg and she snapped, might as well go to a Thai massage.

As mentioned before, these are solely my experiences and I'm sure others would have different ones. I'm just informing you younglings so at least you know what to look out for. Overall, I found other Korean massage shops a far superior experience as the girls rarely finished early and they were easier to communicate with. Unfortunately, I live around Burwood else I'd definitely venture elsewhere.

Horny Jon!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Horny Jon, nice summary. Welcome to the forum.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Thanks Horny Jon. I had the completely opposite experience with Yuna. In my session with her she made me cum with about 15 mins to spare and she lay on my chest making out with me.

Hanna was quiet with me too but she warmed up to me pretty quickly. I just made sure to kiss her neck and encourage her a little. Easy enough, just tell her "that's nice but I really like this..."

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by horny_jon View Post
    Hello my horny ones,

I would like to impart some wisdom on my experiences at Juliet. Overall my experience at Juliet is okay but there are much better places like Midas and Mastige. I found that Juliet had a few simple flaws such as some girls finishing early, communication difficulties, some rooms were so poorly ventilated that it was similar to a lottery to whether or not you could breathe in your room.

Anyways enough about the setup itself and let's talk about the more juicy details.... the girls!!!

Good
    Lily - very attractive face, decent bust and a great personality. Spoke english quite well and had a great sense of humour.
    Shamp? - not 100% sure if that was her name but look for the girl with the huge knockers. Good massage and easy to get along with.
    Apple - i don't normally enjoy fruit but she might be able to change my thinking. A bit on the older side so great for those who enjoy their cougars/milfs!
    Irene - petite, flawless skin and a cute personality. Surprisingly strong massage for a little girl. Easy to speak to and she even spoke to me in Chinese. Will return to see her again!
    Candy - i like chocolate but i love my Candy! I really felt she attended to my every needs and offered a girlfriend experience. Will definitely refer her to my friend who recently broke up with her missus!

Bad
    Hanna - zzzzzzzz. Quiet, no energy, no presence, cbf. Nearly fell asleep on the massage table. Avoid!
    Yuna - big busted, little brained. Very difficult to communicate with and finished 20 mins earlier than what I paid for. Also avoid!!!
    Katie - skinny, attractive and fine body. Too bad she has a strictly hands off policy. Tried touching her leg and she snapped, might as well go to a Thai massage.

As mentioned before, these are solely my experiences and I'm sure others would have different ones. I'm just informing you younglings so at least you know what to look out for. Overall, I found other Korean massage shops a far superior experience as the girls rarely finished early and they were easier to communicate with. Unfortunately, I live around Burwood else I'd definitely venture elsewhere.

Horny Jon!

Can I ask if you know if Irene worked at Romeo's previously?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have to agree with Lily.. Great personality pretty face sexy body with big boobs but such a shame they are fake
    She said she is 23 and still studying

Massage was okay i thought not great...
    What i dont like the session was finished 15 mins early! Or maybe coz i came too soon.. Damn those lubricant!
    Cbj was given too..

I like how its quite easy to chat with her and she gave me a quick kiss at the very end before we left the room.

Feel like choosing her again next time im at juliet but wanna taste different gals..
    I heard sarah n yuna are good..?

Shamp? is SHAMPOO. Funny ass name. She has massive massive tits though.

I 100% agree that Sarah is good. No wait, she is great!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nandos View Post
    Have to agree with Lily.. Great personality pretty face sexy body with big boobs but such a shame they are fake
    She said she is 23 and still studying

Massage was okay i thought not great...
    What i dont like the session was finished 15 mins early! Or maybe coz i came too soon.. Damn those lubricant!
    Cbj was given too..

I like how its quite easy to chat with her and she gave me a quick kiss at the very end before we left the room.

Feel like choosing her again next time im at juliet but wanna taste different gals..
    I heard sarah n yuna are good..?
    Yup Sarah is a GUN, she more than good!!

I might try Yuna, anyone got a review or more details about her? thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the info, sounds like a good place

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cienna from juliet is good. I havent been to juliet in a year so not sure if she still works there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by justinterested View Post
    Cienna from juliet is good. I havent been to juliet in a year so not sure if she still works there
    Thanks for the tip mate.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wondering where is Tall Amanda now, who has the infor about her?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mixed feelings

I used to live next door to Juliet and knew the girl who used to manage this place. She will always tell me the girl with really good service. She seemed to have gone now but whenever she recommended someone, it was definitely awesome experience. There are few girls with really good skills.

Lily is definitely pretty good. She makes you comfortable for sure. I used to go n see Samy. She offered FS at times. Now she is gone as well.

Last time I went there and saw Grace. Pretty shit experience. Pretty average massage and she is too hairy down there.

I would recommend Jenni. She is a bit short but definitely rockin. She loves giving BJs and also happy to offer extras if you are regular. I have only been with her once but my frnd is a regular and he loved her service.

Try Tiffany at Romeo's.

I prefer Juliet to Mastige8.. Better girls and heaps better service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by romeoondrox View Post
    I used to live next door to Juliet and knew the girl who used to manage this place. She will always tell me the girl with really good service. She seemed to have gone now but whenever she recommended someone, it was definitely awesome experience. There are few girls with really good skills.

Lily is definitely pretty good. She makes you comfortable for sure. I used to go n see Samy. She offered FS at times. Now she is gone as well.

Last time I went there and saw Grace. Pretty shit experience. Pretty average massage and she is too hairy down there.

I would recommend Jenni. She is a bit short but definitely rockin. She loves giving BJs and also happy to offer extras if you are regular. I have only been with her once but my frnd is a regular and he loved her service.

Try Tiffany at Romeo's.

I prefer Juliet to Mastige8.. Better girls and heaps better service
    Hi Roemoondrox - whats Tiffany like can you give more details cheers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ulie8 View Post
    Hi Roemoondrox - whats Tiffany like can you give more details cheers.
    She is busty, C cup size. Amazing body slide and does good body licking. On my third visit she offered to have sex which was just ok. In terms of massage she will definitely satisfy you. BJ is 7/10

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks Romeondrox!!