Thread: Mate To Cmk: Up for A Massage...? Err... I Guess So... Seeing That I'm Not Busy..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Mate To Cmk: Up for A Massage...? Err... I Guess So... Seeing That I'm Not Busy..

9.30 pee emm 9 August 2013

I received a text from a friend asking if I had any plans for the night and suggested a session @ Midas. Apparently he had an earlier massage at a legit Thai shop in Dulwich Hill, but did not get a much wanted release. So, an invitation was extended out to join him on an adventure...

cmk: Hello! So, why Midas?
    mate: Well mate, I went for a massage this evening but didn't get a release... so I'm in the mood for one...
    cmk: Hahaha... how long were you thinking of staying? You know it's $165 for the hour...
    mate: Mmm... ok... how about for an hour and a half?
    cmk: Well... that would be $255... but we'll need to make a booking soon... seeing it's Friday night... hmmm, I wouldn't mind booking Jade if she's available...
    mate: I don't really want a massage... I had one so... I just want to relax... maybe a spa and have some fun... are you up for it?
    cmk: Seeing that I'm not that busy... yeah, I can keep you company, I suppose... hehehe... anyway... ok... ok... got it... how about this... at Stanmore, it's $60 an hour for the massage... so you could book 2 hours at $110. You could spend the first hour getting a proper massage and spend the next hour having fun with the girl... so a tip of $50 for the additional fun or $100 for the extra mile... depending on what you feel like doing... so, between $170 - $210, is a pretty good deal for 2 hours... What do you reckon?
    mate: Do they do bodyslides?
    cmk: Sure! There should be a few girls tonight that coould accommodate your needs... hehehe...
    mate: Perfect... (sold)
    cmk: Leave it with me... I'll pick a nice girl for you (thinking about it) ahh... I got it... I think Cici would be good for you...
    mate: Good! What about you? Who are you going to see?
    cmk: Emm... I think there is a new girl called Eva I wouldn't mind sampling... (acting stupid)
    mate: (laughing) I've read all of the reports you've done on her... you dumbass!
    cmk: Ahahahaha... ok, ok... let me call to book... I'll come past yours at a quarter to 9...

We dropped in to see Coco chatting to a few punters outside. We exchange smiles and make our way in to the hallway down the stairs. Coco eyes my friend, as he is a tall, good looking bloke. Standing next to him, I look like Danny Devito in the movie Twins! My charm and humour are my best assets while his best assets are... well, all he has to do is just stand there and the girls seem to flock to him like moths to a flame...

I see Eva pop out from the curtains and head towards me. I'm grinning from ear to ear like a dumbass and she sees that. We greet and we head into the adjoining room and start catching up. I jump her straight away... (no I didn't... no I didn't... hehehe...) I stayed calm, cool, collected and conversed with her like a gentleman should. Then later joined my friend in waiting for his booking. Coco gives him a preview of her master neck rub while waiting for the Northern Chinese pocket rocket to finish her booking...

Cici finally comes out and is now ready to sample my friend, while Eva is now ready to sample me (hehehe) in the next room. The next 2 hours could only be described by the (exaggerated) transcript below...

Ooh... aahh... oww... oww... wait, wait... uhh... (whimper)... uhhh... uhhhhhh... (moan, moan)... (groan, groan)... errr... are you sure... (smooch, smooch)... (slurp, slurp)... hey, why did you slap me? Huh! Ehehe... ahhhhh, ooh, ooh (heavy breathing)... (frig, frig)... (squish, squish)... aaahhhh... Hmmm... (suck, suck... suuuuuuck)... (gulp)... ooh... oh ohh... eeehhh... ehh... arrrhhh... fff... ahahahaha...! Phew...!

My friend enjoyed his time with Cici, judging by the sounds and noises that came out of their room, but did not elaborate too much on his experience. Being a man of few words (this good friend of mine), I could say that he was content. Off to Chinatown for a late night feed...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Was that you flying down Windsor rd, southbound through Baulko, in a red gti mk5 at around 8pm Friday night??? O_o

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    fuck yeah.....
    i know what is happening inside...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Was that you flying down Windsor rd, southbound through Baulko, in a red gti mk5 at around 8pm Friday night??? O_o
    Hahahaha... I left at the same time but no, not a mk5... a 306 gti6...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    fuck yeah.....
    i know what is happening inside...
    good wholesome, honest massage session...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Hahahaha... I left at the same time but no, not a mk5... a 306 gti6...
    Nice. Always liked little pugs.
    That dude Friday night looked desperate to get somewhere for a punt. I imagined it was you on your way to see Eva or that ice queen receptionist at Midas!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi cmk76 , how Jade at Midas? can you please provide more info? thanks for your time.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ulie8 View Post
    Hi cmk76 , how Jade at Midas? can you please provide more info? thanks for your time.
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...s-Vroom-Vroom-!

enjoy...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nice. Always liked little pugs.
    That dude Friday night looked desperate to get somewhere for a punt. I imagined it was you on your way to see Eva or that ice queen receptionist at Midas!!
    Time for you to take up the challenge @ Midas... go see the receptionist... I daaare you, then sample Jade...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Time for you to take up the challenge @ Midas... go see the receptionist... I daaare you, then sample Jade...
    I'll get there. Need for it to be a weekend when Little Princess is with Dragonarse unless she works during the week.
    This receptionist has me intrigued... It would be odd ringing up to ask "Hi, I was wondering who was working today?" "Oh, we have Mimi, Coco.." "No, no sorry, not the massage girls, on reception, who's working on reception? I'm looking for an ice queen sexy bitch, is that you?"

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I'll get there. Need for it to be a weekend when Little Princess is with Dragonarse unless she works during the week.
    This receptionist has me intrigued... It would be odd ringing up to ask "Hi, I was wondering who was working today?" "Oh, we have Mimi, Coco.." "No, no sorry, not the massage girls, on reception, who's working on reception? I'm looking for an ice queen sexy bitch, is that you?"
    lol... hey, you could use that as your ice breaker?! or you could always ask for the receptionist with the nose stud and sexy, glamorous outfits?! tell them that someone recommended being served by her as her customer service skills are exceptional... not... ohh... don't forget your wallet... hehehe...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yeah I've got some quality material lined up for her. I will at least get her name as my first goal, and if she cracks a smile I'll consider my mission a success... or at least if she doesn't punch my teeth out..