Person's Name:Joey (Joye)

Date visit: Friday 26 October 2012

Establishment: FS

Contact Details/Address: 64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point

Hours of Business: 10am- late

Prices: $150 / hour

Services: FS, BBBJ, DFK, DATY.

Value for money/recommend?: YES

Joey is as per her photo's on the web (Joye)

I think she is smaller and more petite than the impression of her size I got from the photos. She does have a beautifull figure. If your worried about age she is 30plus not 23 as per the web and her bust is Large C maybe just D but not DD as stated on the web.

I have seen Joey once before about 3 weeks ago, I had made a booking to see another girl and Sophie put me in the room and said the girl will be 15 to 20 minutes, after 50 minutes I went to leave. Sophie apologised, Her customer extended and I forgot all about you, I am so sorry I have this lovely girl Joey, great service you will like her.

Sophie ushers me into Joeys room, I am in the room Sophie is in the door way and she calls Joey who comes and stands outside the door way. Our eyes meet and both our jaws dropped, as we realised we knew each other from outside the shop, we had never been in the room together.

Sophie said you like to see Joey I said um are you ok to see me Joey we were both uncomfortable she wasn't game to say no in front of Sophie I think so she says yes. I hand over the money, Sophie leaves and we then discuss if I should go or stay.

The session was somewhat difficult but at the end we both decide that we would like to see each other again so I booked and today was that day.

I walked in to 64 and said to Michael I am here to see Joey, do you have a booking? yes was the reply.

I paid the money and showered and sat on the bed waiting for Joey to enter the room.

She walked in and straight away we embraced and kissed it turned into DFK. She seemed somewhat surprised that I wanted to see her and even more surprised when I told her I booked with Sophie on Tuesday.

I then told her I have read up on her on the web and I know that she kisses so today we are going to make love. I dont know how to make love she says and I smile and say yeh right.

She arranges her gear and then takes of her clothes and we lay together on the bed arm in arm and start to kiss, what a great way to start a session superb.

After a while I move on down to her breasts and nipples after a while she starts to giggle sorry she says must be nearly period time I am really sensitive.

So I move on down her body kissing her as I go and paying attention to the inside of her thighs she enjoys this and by the time I get to her pussy she is dripping wet.

She is smooth with a landing strip above her pussy and she tastes devine, I love giving daty but I must admit this turned out to be one of the all time great days she just loved it I lost count of how many times she came and I just didnt want to stop.

After some time I stopped almost exhausted and came up for a kiss, she said Oh that was so good but your killing me. Your turn so she got a tissue and cleaned my cock, then proceeded to give me a ball licking and then on for some BBBJ.

Her BBBJ is quite good and after a while she says do you want me to suck some more or sex.

Sex I say you on top to start. She puts on the dom, Oh wrong way she says, I thought you would know how to do it by now I say and she just smiles.

She wipes herself with the tissues and says too wet, then hops on in reverse cowgirl, no lube required. She is one snug fit what a feeling.

We get a great rythem going and she comes after sometime. She then turns around into cowgirl and we fuck some more. She comes again and says OH your killing me and hops off and says you want doggy No I say missionary so she lays on her back and I enter her she pulls her legs up on her chest and I pound away the feeling is intense and supurb we are in the groove.

Eventually I explode inside her we lay arm in arm me still on top of her, finally I get off, she cleans me up and we lay arm in arm kissing for the final 5 minutes till its time to shower.

She says to me you will probably see one of your other girl friends next week and mentions the names of a few of them. I say don't you want to see me again, she says yes of course, well then I will see you I say.

We kiss and she says thank you the sex was great, I reply not just the sex and we cuddly and I leave.

I walk out of the room and Sophie says to me how was it? Just great I reply.

And it was, I walked down the stairs, grinning, skipping and feeling like a 16 year old and I know I have just spent one great hour with a lovely lady and had one of those punts you usually just dream off.

Thank you Joey I will be back.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Saw Joey today what a gem she is, lost count of how many times she came, her breast were so sensitive today might be near that time of the month, so just kissed her on the lips and neck a little bit on the breasts but just kissed and licked her nipple she could stand them being sucked and then went for some datty there are some great pussys at 64 but none better than Joey she just loved the datty. Finally she decided its my turn and she gave me some bbbj its good but perhaps could be a bit firmer for my liking, then asked her for sex so on with the dom she lowered herself on me in cowgirl she was dripping wet so no lube required but so nice and tight, so nice what a great feeling she comes in this position and then swapps to reverse cowgirl with out getting off. The feeling is out of this world and she works herself up and down on my shaft and I join in the rythem.

She comes again and says your killing me and hops off she has a grin from ear to ear and her eyes are rolling around her head, she says you want doggy I say no missionary, She grabs the tissues and wipes her self and say I am so wet, I reenter her in missionary she is still dripping wet but nice and tight this is sheer bliss I pound away and we are locked in a DFK she takes a deep breath and we both explode together. I collapse on top of her and we kiss and cuddle me still in side her. Finally I lift myself up and get off her she cleans me up and have a short cuddle and kiss before she showers and then I follow. The end of another great session with a lovely lady.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Couple of negatives: Rabbitohs need a better game plan

Quote Originally Posted by oinkonk View Post
    Great reports mate! I've been keen to get to this place to see Anna but Joey looks and sounds great she has got a nice set of cans. Is she Chinese, Thai?
    She is 100% Chinese

Love her photos the two new ones have much bettter lighting I don't like the orange overtones in the others, its not natural. She is one sexy lady.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    I regret not seeing Joey in lieu of Nadia- who was off today.

What a fool am I !!!!

You might ask- who did I see ?

no one..

So I'm a fool times 2..........hehehe

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore, good English

Services Provided : DFK, DATY, BBBJ & CBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes Yes Yes

Got to see this great WL on Friday had an hour of great GFE and service.

Lay on the bed together DFK for 5-10 mins yes boobs sensitive worked down for some DATY which she enjoyed, after some time into 69 then BBBJ which was slow and very sensual no rush but had me close. she is up into rev cow girl slow sliding up and down on the PHD then grinding away. I am watching her from behind her goldern skin with a light bead of sweat runing down her firm body which does not have an oz of fat then mish,some doggy.

Finished me off with BJ dare I say it OMG worth every penny again

Good time, yes I will see again 9.5/10

Dear Santa this is all I wait for Christmas Plz leave Joey in my sock on the 24/12/12
    I will be a good boy until I unwrap her

Banned
    I'd love to see a picture!

Quote Originally Posted by kickass View Post
    I'd love to see a picture!
    Go to the web site if you can't find it go to 64 roster page and Dean has photos and links there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Definitely one of my favorites ! Ray bikini girl body - and fantastic personality ! Can't wait to drop bye again!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Joey. What a dream.

And speaking of dreams, I had one last night where I was in 64 waiting in one of the rooms patiently.

To pass the time I began inspecting the wall mirror to see how it was attached. As I was doing this, it slipped off the wall onto the floor and cracked.

Sophie opened the door moments later to see me holdng the cracked mirror and trying to get the fucker back up on the wall before I was sprung.

The end of the story is that I had to open my wallet up for the broken mirror.

I'm used to 64 opening up my wallet, but the damage to my wallet has never been for damage!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Joey. What a dream.

And speaking of dreams, I had one last night where I was in 64 waiting in one of the rooms patiently.

To pass the time I began inspecting the wall mirror to see how it was attached. As I was doing this, it slipped off the wall onto the floor and cracked.

Sophie opened the door moments later to see me holdng the cracked mirror and trying to get the fucker back up on the wall before I was sprung.

The end of the story is that I had to open my wallet up for the broken mirror.

I'm used to 64 opening up my wallet, but the damage to my wallet has never been for damage!
    Could be a sign or premonition that you may eventually see through? Just don't get too curious about the mirrors, just observe and admire the 'reflection' it displays, the next time you're gracing the fuck dens with your sexual prowess!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Do you mean literally be careful of the mirror breaking, or are you talking about the symbolism that mirrors have had long before Snow White was ever written? Particularly mirrors in dreams, you say?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Sorry to hijack the Joey thread, but as this is the Joey - what a dream thread, I don't know where else to put it.

I had another dream last night that I was in 64!

You guys have got a real hold on my sub-conscious!

I'd settled in for the whole afternoon there basically, sitting in the front chair.

The twist? (There is always at twist in dreams.) I met two cauc girls there - tall Leena and peitite Julie.

Go figure (it out.)

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Sorry to hijack the Joey thread, but as this is the Joey - what a dream thread, I don't know where else to put it.

I had another dream last night that I was in 64!

You guys have got a real hold on my sub-conscious!

I'd settled in for the whole afternoon there basically, sitting in the front chair.

The twist? (There is always at twist in dreams.) I met two cauc girls there - tall Leena and peitite Julie.

Go figure (it out.)
    premonition..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hmmm maybe someone should talk to the owner about getting 2 caucasian girls...then haha

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I think I have figured it out - it's the pink painted walls of the stairs on the way up to 64.

Ascending those stairs is like entering a giant vagina with your whole body.

And that has got to haunt any dreams!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    LOL, to be greeted by Sophie when you arrive!

I think I have figured it out - it's the pink painted walls of the stairs on the way up to 64.

And that has got to haunt any dreams!
    now that you mention it, sextus, we all go in, take a load off and withdrawal a happy camper

Shop Owner

Stunning Sultry SUE is Working TODAY - Advanced Bookings welcome!

please call 02 9524 1278

open from 10am till late everyday.

thank you

see more of Sue's photos at

http://magmodels.weebly.com/sue.html

thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast