Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The most boring punt ever

The most boring punt ever

Hi all.
    As this is my first after report, it is a shame that it has to be so negative.
    I am a long time punter and have enjoyed some of the best experiences by trying new establishments. Only recently have I discovered this forum and have enjoyed reading about your collective experiences.

Last night I decided to try a new establishment - Club185 - previously known as Cinderella and Babyface. I had visited their website prior to arriving so had a rough idea of who I wanted to meet. Upon arrival, the assistant informed me that 3 girls are working. The first girl is a Taiwanese cutie called Micah, that is not on the roster. The second is the one I had hoped to meet, but she looks nothing like her picture on the website. The third never shows - she is sleeping. So I am happy to spend some time with Micah.

All starts well with Micah joining me in the shower for a scrub down. From there it is all downhill. Micah clamps her legs closed to prevent any touching and pushes me away whenever I try to get close. Now I'm thinking that the service on offer was a GFE, but this service is a NFE (no feel experience).
    Ok, I'm thinking. I've handed over my money so might as well make the best of it, I lay back passively on the bed and say to Micah that she is now in control. My reward is a quick half baked bbbj followed by some hj. Now I'm actually bored in the middle of a visit! This WL has zero skills.

For the first time ever, I left half way through a visit.

I recommend you to avoid Club 185 in drummoyne.

That's all for now,
    An unhappy punter.

Quote Originally Posted by hikhik View Post
    Hi all.
    As this is my first after report, it is a shame that it has to be so negative.
    I am a long time punter and have enjoyed some of the best experiences by trying new establishments. Only recently have I discovered this forum and have enjoyed reading about your collective experiences.

Last night I decided to try a new establishment - Club185 - previously known as Cinderella and Babyface. I had visited their website prior to arriving so had a rough idea of who I wanted to meet. Upon arrival, the assistant informed me that 3 girls are working. The first girl is a Taiwanese cutie called Micah, that is not on the roster. The second is the one I had hoped to meet, but she looks nothing like her picture on the website. The third never shows - she is sleeping. So I am happy to spend some time with Micah.

All starts well with Micah joining me in the shower for a scrub down. From there it is all downhill. Micah clamps her legs closed to prevent any touching and pushes me away whenever I try to get close. Now I'm thinking that the service on offer was a GFE, but this service is a NFE (no feel experience).
    Ok, I'm thinking. I've handed over my money so might as well make the best of it, I lay back passively on the bed and say to Micah that she is now in control. My reward is a quick half baked bbbj followed by some hj. Now I'm actually bored in the middle of a visit! This WL has zero skills.

For the first time ever, I left half way through a visit.

I recommend you to avoid Club 185 in drummoyne.

That's all for now,
    An unhappy punter.
    Sorry about your experience. Welcome to the forum !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    So this girl straight up refused to let you fuck her ???
    Thats amazing !!!
    I am always on the side of the WLs (someone even crowned me of the "Messiah of WLs" recently) but this is totally unacceptable.
    Someone needs to explain the concept of what a sex worker does to the shop and the girl.
    Unless of course you are hung like a horse or hideously deformed in some way, in which case i am on the girls side

Banned
    Damn, $240/ hour too...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I am always on the side of the WLs (someone even crowned me of the "Messiah of WLs" recently)
    The word is anointed Rooter, not crowned.

Crowning only happens after your "Second Coming"

No horses hanging around here Rooter. I'd say average. Same for weight and looks - average.
    I must clarify that she did not refuse to have sex. I left from boredom before we got that far. She did not allow me to touch her. The feeling was very surgical.

PM006 - they currently have discounted intro rates of 200-hr. still no value though.

H

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    The word is anointed Rooter, not crowned.

Crowning only happens after your "Second Coming"
    "Second coming" I am up to the 10,002nd coming (and thats not counting wanking!!).
    Surely I deserve a crown by now - even if it is a crown of thorns.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Man, that sucks, I had something similar to that happen in my second experience of punting (To which i'm fairly new). Girl was fairly surgical at first, almost not wanting to be touched, but after DATY, my experience improved markedly.

I also will never return to this shop as I wanted to book the girl for 45min instead of 30min but was told that only 30min was my option. I was pissed off as l rode my push bike all the way from Pyrmont. Apparently they rather loose a customer than be 5min over closing time. I guess it was also bad for the wl as the boyosan cost her a customer.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by project_manager006 View Post
    Damn, $240/ hour too...
    Thats a shame bro I spent $300 for two hours yesterday on a very small slim 22 year old Chinese girl, except for a break in the middle when we showered and she had a smoke it was non stop just goes to show you don't get better cause you spend more. This was a private booking too not a parlour. We actually stayed over 2 and a half hours so she made up for the smoke time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleming View Post
    I was pissed off as l rode my push bike all the way from Pyrmont.
    For some reason this made me laugh.

At least you got a bit of exercise.

Is there anything else in the area? Maybe ride over Rydalmere?
    =p

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    and she had a smoke. We actually stayed over 2 and a half hours so she made up for the smoke time.
    Little Wonder, I was waiting for a girl to be available the other day, as I really felt like gfe that day, and from reports and all the sweet smiles she was giving me as she passed by I'm sure this is true.

But then she sat in a chair outside the door and pulled out a gasper and sucked on it's foul length until it was gone.

The thought of the extended dfk I'd been planning with her then made me sick, and I left. A noxious chemical stew of a mouth was the last thing I wanted. And it causes their hair to stink of it too.

Most people are non-smokers, 85% in fact, and to us it really is disgusting. Disgust and sex do not mix.

I was so disappointed.

Get used to smoking Asian WLs sextus!
    Asians (especially Chinese ) have high rates of smoking.
    WLs have high rates of smoking.
    So there is a good chance an Asian WL will be a smoker.

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Little Wonder, I was waiting for a girl to be available the other day, as I really felt like gfe that day, and from reports and all the sweet smiles she was giving me as she passed by I'm sure this is true.

But then she sat in a chair outside the door and pulled out a gasper and sucked on it's foul length until it was gone.

The thought of the extended dfk I'd been planning with her then made me sick, and I left. A noxious chemical stew of a mouth was the last thing I wanted. And it causes their hair to stink of it too.

Most people are non-smokers, 85% in fact, and to us it really is disgusting. Disgust and sex do not mix.

I was so disappointed.
    Unfortunately its a fact of life nearly all Asian working ladies smoke, I have found one young 22 year old that doesn't and she is a good punt so I am trying not to loose her as like you say if you dont smoke its not attractive being with someone who does.

I try and put it out of my mind and move on, sometimes I must stink of smoke when I get home, at least in the shops they go outside to smoke in a private situation they smoke inside in my case at least she left the room.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    was always curious about this place. Major appreciation for TOFTT.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    who never had a bad experience with WL...
    but the truth is even if WL in bad mood!
    u can cheer her up and have a good time with her!

we all know we cant get the money back!!!

so in my opinion whoever u choose its yr choice we cant blame on anybody!!!

i guess its all depends on the luck...

happy punt bros!!!

Quote Originally Posted by deathblow182 View Post

=p
    I did visit another shop on the way & it was crap.
    I'm fairly fit so I was raring to go but got cock block by the cunt at reception. It was a long ride over the bridge. Didn't help that the shop was hidden behind so you had to find another entry.
    I've been to 22 Brodie in Rydalmere & it's a bitch with public transport.

Quote Originally Posted by deathblow182 View Post

=p
    Yes he got a ride just not the one he paid for!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw the mika before, but my friend pikced her, and gave her some extra tips
    I try other Maly girl which is call Fiona?? She also is good
    she may just in a bad mode on the day..
    PS I am going to try the Mika, after that I will report her~
    gl with punt~

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by joelll View Post
    I saw the mika before, but my friend pikced her, and gave her some extra tips
    I try other Maly girl which is call Fiona?? She also is good
    she may just in a bad mode on the day..
    PS I am going to try the Mika, after that I will report her~
    gl with punt~
    we'll wait

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast