Thread: Trouble in Korea

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Trouble in Korea

Met a number of South Korean girls in the last 5-6 days at various massage shops. All expressed concerns on the Korean Peninsula crisis. These young cuties were worried about the well-being of their parents and siblings. What can we do to cheer up our beautiful girlfriends ?

BrainSex
    Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have a big tip. Nothing to do with money though. but seriously, I would bring em chocolates or something.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    it's an opportunity to show that we care. A hug with some well chosen soothing words can do magic

Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Met a number of South Korean girls in the last 5-6 days at various massage shops. All expressed concerns on the Korean Peninsula crisis. These young cuties were worried about the well-being of their parents and siblings. What can we do to cheer up our beautiful girlfriends ?
    Whenever there is a threat, along comes the opportunities!

If N Korea does invade the South and the Korean pennisula becomes a war zone again, will all the Korean girls currently in Australia be able to apply for refugee status ??

Will that be good for the supplies to punting industry or only the sushi bar business ??

Just curious

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To be honest the S Koreans do not care. I just came back from there. I heard this from my ex gf while I was there as well as taxi drivers.
    They still had the dmz open and a shit load of tourists were there.
    They are a humble nation.
    Btw was 5 degrees there at night but the girls still wore short skirts. Although still with stockings gotta love their style. Saw a lot of hot women there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wouldn't get too sentimental about them. Their "love" for us is generally in direct proportion to the size of our...wallets!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingmoose View Post
    I wouldn't get too sentimental about them. Their "love" for us is generally in direct proportion to the size of our...wallets!
    I agree that this is the general rule. Like anything general, it has many exceptions

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A mate of mine was seeing one girl. even let her move in why she found other accommodation,she toils him how much she likes home right up until he refused to give her big money then for some reason the love went lol. So I have to agree its about the size of the wallet :-) he was lucky to wake up in time

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by daveweelan82 View Post
    A mate of mine was seeing one girl. even let her move in why she found other accommodation,she toils him how much she likes home right up until he refused to give her big money then for some reason the love went lol. So I have to agree its about the size of the wallet :-) he was lucky to wake up in time
    Dated a number of Asian massage and non massage girls in the last few years. Never presented myself as a big $$$ guy. Money never became an issue

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    I agree that this is the general rule. Like anything general, it has many exceptions
    Maybe bang them for half an hour longer. Im sure the extra pocket money would cheer them up.