Thread: Mina the sexy leopard

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mina the sexy leopard

It's been three weeks since my last punt so I call-up Sophie and asked if Mina might be available as I had read some pretty good reviews of her so decided it might be worth my while to check her out.

Sophie told me she was available so I make the booking and head on down.

I arrive pay my money and jump in the shower. I'm just about to partake of some mouthwash when she walks in.

I quickly say hello and gargle away and she immediately goes and gets her mouthwash and does the same.

This is a good sign I think, likely to get some good kissing in here.

I also think its a great idea for the girls to gargle at the start of a session as many of them smoke and a gargle helps reduce the impact of this.

I walk away from the sink to give her room and after she finishes she comes over slow and sexy while looking me straight in the eye with a sexy challenging look that seemed to say are you man enough for this?? The way she moves just reminds me of a predator... A sexy leopard.

Very sexy.

She is short and slim with a perfect body, her tits are not the largest but they are luscious [and they can take some punishment :-)]

I stand there and ask her if I can kiss her, she looks me in the eye and gives me a slight nod and leans forward. I go in for the kiss she gives me a quick little peck on the lips and then wrenches her head back and looks me in the eye and slowly leans her head forward again. I smile and go in for another kiss and again her head snaps back.

She gives me another sexy look appearing to say come and get it if you really want it. I wanted it!! She kept pulling away and coming back for the quick kiss this happened 4 or 5 times and it was a sexy tease.

I start feeling her body and she begins to slowly undress as my hands roam over that sexy woman's...everything. She gives me some more of that beautiful eye contact and slowly unclasps her bra and inches it down her breasts as I watch in awe.

My hands quickly find her lovely little mounds, squeezing and playing with those beautiful nipples. She suddenly falls back on the bed and retreats and I immediately chase after her. I catch her and gently kiss her and caress everything I can reach. There was lots of kissing but no tongue.

My hand went exploring downstairs, my fingers gently rubbing her lips and finding some moist goodness. It didn't take long for her to get wet enough for me to slip a finger inside and I begin slowly massaging her warm wetness. I'm also alternating between her tits and her mouth, sucking and kissing.

She starts thrusting her hips / juicy pussy against me as my finger is inside of her, whilst kissing me hard and moaning loudly, it is so very hot and I'm really getting into it. My finger motions inside her start getting faster and rougher and she seems to love it and so do I.

I slide my finger out of her and up over her clit, but I was a little too worked up by her aggressive pussy thrusting and didn't realise how hard I rubbed it. She yelps in surprise.

Gentle she says

I apologise but still have a little giggle at her surprised yelp and so does she.

She starts softly pushing me down, it was very soft and I wasn't sure if she wanted me to go down on her or not, I decided why not and head on down there.

I had a good look at her juicy pussy, thoroughly enjoying my inspection before I go down and start licking.

Oh yes, feels good. She says

Lots of moaning and she seems to be right into it.

I was enjoying it but I stop after only a couple of minutes. In a one hour session I'd be happy to go down for quite awhile and she was very responsive and I'm sure it would be a thoroughly enjoyable experience. However I've only paid for 30 minutes so I want to take my pleasure.

I climb up onto my knees and look at her and say time for the blow job.

She smiles and says okay.

Can I come in your mouth later? I ask

She looks at me unsure, she opens her mouth wide and points her finger towards it. Come in here? She asks as her finger enters her mouth. It looks soo sexy and I pray the gods will be kind.

No she says.

Oh well, I quickly decide my next favourite place to come would obviously be in her pussy but I want her to be on top so I can just be relaxing, laying there receiving pleasure while looking at that spectacular body bouncing up and down on top of me.

But that would come later. It was time for the blow job. She didn't bother to suck my nipples, which is good because it does nothing for me, there was no licking or sucking of the balls, it was just straight into the cock sucking.

It was a pleasant surprise as I wasn't expecting her to just gobble me down like that! I jerk up in shock and she gives me a big grin. Of course my own grin is 1000 times bigger!!

It was wonderful, I've probably said it before but I will say it again and probably will in just about every review I write :-) nothing is better than having your cock sucked and licked by a beautiful woman! And Mina did a fantastic job! Sucking, changing the depth and using her tongue to swirl around the head and everytime she did that she looked at me with those intense sexy eyes and she looked amazing.

She makes little o shapes with her lips and rubs that sexy little o on my frenulum back and forth whilst continuing the sexy eye contact.

Eye contact during a blow job is fantastic and she gave me the most eye contact I've ever had in conjunction with an amazing blow job.

I love it and I don't want it to end but after about seven minutes or so of this heavenly pleasure she comes up for air and tells me time for sex.

I thought about asking for a bit more oral but decide against it. I want to her pussy on my cock.

Time for sex it is!

She slowly slides on the condom and I continue to lay flat on my back so she asks me on top?

Yes I say

So big she tells me, then straddles me and slowly starts easing herself down onto my cock. Again she looks me in the eyes and tells me you are soo, big.

I'm not that big but it made me smile and I enjoy it anyway.

She starts grinding, alternating between the grinding and rising up and down on her haunches, its wonderful, and I play with her beautiful tits and stroke her stomach and legs, basically I am caressing everything I can touch. Finally she plants her feet flat on the bed and pounds me, I love it when the girls do that, feet flat on the bed and her pussy slamming down hard as she slides up and down my hard cock. She leans down to kiss me and sticks her tongue into my mouth.

I instantly start sucking on that luscious tongue and think that maybe from now on I'm going to get a bit of tongue when we kiss. She quickly tires and tells me it's my turn to go on top as she climbs off.

No problem I go into my favourite position, kneeling whilst sitting on my feet in a modified missionary position. It's a fantastic position, you can watch your cock going in and out of a gorgeous pussy and enjoy the view of every part of a woman's body.

And that's exactly what I did. Knelt down and slowly slid it inside of her. I begin thrusting and staring at her tits as they bounce back and forth. Every time I look at her she has that sexy eye contact going on but my eyes are everywhere as there is so much to look at!

I keep going up to kiss her again and again, no tongue but sucking her lips is certainly fun .

I head back to her tits for some more sucky and as I straighten from bending fwd to suck her melons she grabs my hands and slams them down onto her tits her fingers pushing my fingers deep into the meat of her boobs. I start squeezing them and she keeps pushing my hands harder into her own flesh and I squeeze them harder and she squeals in ecstasy. It really gets me going as I'm pumping my cock in her and squeezing her hard it's very very hot.

After awhile i straighten up, still in the same position. Still pumping away inside of her I put my thumb on her clit and every time I move my body my thumb rubs gently against her little bud.

She seems to enjoy this and it goes on for a few minutes but must become too intense for her as she closes her legs on my arm, forcing me to take my hand away. I quickly put my hands to other uses like caressing those beautiful legs.

She keeps her legs closed and puts her feet on my chest as I'm still pumping into her. I look down notice she has really sexy feet!

I don't have a foot fetish or anything, but I do like it when a woman's second toe is shorter than her big toe and her toenails are manicured nicely and hers certainly were.

I took her feet into my hands caressing them as I push them apart spreading her legs wide...WOW a near-perfect view of everything! Watching my cock go in out of her pussy is even better with her legs spread this wide and I thoroughly enjoy the visual for a little while.

She has a spectacular body. I must've spent about 6 - 7 minutes slowly thrusting from this position when she said doggy now? I continued on another minute or so and then said ok doggy now.

We switched to doggy and I enter her from behind and slowly start pounding away, thoroughly enjoying the sight of her small tits swaying back and forth in the mirror, the curve of her back and her arse is an amazing sight to see and certainly keeps my cock engorged as I do my best to fill her up.

Faster she cries, harder.

This girl really knows how to push my buttons. I start slamming my cock in her hard and fast and she starts moaning loudly but my hands are craving those tits again.

So I lean forward and grab them, squeezing hard and she cries out again. Then I slide my hands firmly from her tits over her stomach up her legs over her arse then along her back and down again to squeeze her tits.

I do a couple of laps like this just feeling her whole body and I'm on cloud 9. I only pound her in doggie for a few minutes because I wanted to get back into cowgirl.

I want to come with those lovely tits in my face as she pounds me from above. I gently ease my cock out of her she turns around with a surprised look on her face. I say you on top again.

She says again?

I said yes please.

She says okay.

I lay down flat on my back and again she straddles me and again she tells me how big I am. As she slides herself on board the cock express.

She starts pounding and grinding and grinding and pounding while I'm just looking up into her eyes and of course looking down at everything else she has to offer while my hands peruse her wares and every time I look back up her eyes are there to meet mine.

She looks at me and says tired.

Damn. I want to come in cowgirl.

I can come soon I tell her.

Okay she says

She just grinds and grinds on me and I squeeze my PC muscle and tense my body and force myself to come. I feel the building and cry out I'm coming I'm coming

She grinds some more and doesn't stop until I'm finished blowing my load inside the dom.

She slowly climbs off me, and her body shudders a few times. I look her in the eyes once again and sincerely thank her for a wonderful time. She thanks me in return. She takes off the Dom and exclaims sooo much cum!! I smile and feel proud of my effort .

Now normally I wait until the last second of my session before I come. But in this case I ended up coming a good 6 or 7 minutes before the end of the session I'm just so used to jumping up and getting in the shower as soon as I come that that's what I did this time.

I shower and watch her whilst drying myself. She looks spectacular laying there with her ankles spread wide and her knees together. My eyes went from her sexy toes to her little love hole in between her legs to her eyes and back again

She noticed me checking out her pussy so she spread her legs wide, toes pointing at the ceiling as I stood there drying myself and soaking in the spectacular view. I looked up into her eyes and say nice view.

She starts giggling and gets up from the bed to head to the shower.

I realise at this point that I still have 5 or 6 minutes left and that I could've spent these minutes cuddling and caressing, kissing or perhaps even going down on her. She lay on the bed the whole time i was showering and I think she was waiting for me to come back and I never even realised it. What an idiot! I missed out on extra joyous minutes with the lovely Mina... *slaps self in head*

As she makes her way to the shower she makes a quick a detour past me. She kisses me and sticks her tongue in just for a second and shes gone. Into the shower. What a woman!

I continue to dry myself, slowly while I watch her shower. Watching her caress her body as she cleans it seems to distract me so much it takes me 10 times longer than usual to dry myself.

She steps out of the shower comes over to dry off and points at my shoes and says cool shoes baby

I smile and say thank you and say my shoes are not that cool.

That is cool I say waving my arms indicating her body. She bursts out laughing and as I finished my arm wave indicating her body my hand is at her tits height and I couldn't help but to give one a little squeeze... like honk honk :-) .

She giggled at me again while I'm smiling from ear to ear like an idiot

She finishes drying before I do! And I slowly begin to get dressed as I watch her make the bed.

She makes bed completely naked. I'm fine with that!!! I thoroughly enjoy watching her body stretch and bend as she pulls the sheets this way and that.

Finally I'm dressed and she's just putting on her bra. I walk over to her and look into her eyes again and thank her for such a wonderful session. I lean in give her a kiss and my hands snake around to squeeze her arse cheek one last time. I tell her I will probably see her sometime in the future. And I'm out the door.

This was a fantastic session, in case you couldn't tell! If this girl did come in mouth service I would see her every damn chance I could! I'm a huge fan of come in mouth but I will still definitely see her again because she provides a fantastic service and really knows how to push my buttons!

If she did DFK and come in mouth I'd probably never leave her side.

Do I recommend her? Hell yes! What a lovely lady.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Mina is exceptional... therefore, you have exceptional taste in women!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    As I was waiting at 64 (in the Rolls Royce leather chair beside the water cooler) Mina passed by me about four times on various non-booking errands. (This is a separate and distinct area to wait from the real Rolls Royce waiting area - the girl's space! I've only had that royal privilege once!)

Unlike the other girls who passed by (Alyssa and Nancy) she didn't give me looks and shy, sweet smiles. Mina kept a regal reserve on her exoticly beautiful face. By exotic, I really mean that - Mongolia is a very distant land, and Mina must be the first girl I've seen face to face from there.

Yes, cmk, she does have the look of those vast windswept grassland steppes, but it is in her distant look and in her regal poise, and in her fine cheekbones, like the favoured daughter of a nomad chieftain. (I wouldn't say the "grassland steppes" were in her pussy hair though, like you did!

In short, I was - and am - impressed, both by her reserve and - as I read here - by her lack of reserve once the bedroom door closes. I even observed Roger's admiring look that followed her up the hallway, and it was largely focused on her regal tribal arse, half revealed by her high cut bustier as she sashayed away with great style. She sounds like a girl that will hold back unless you earn it from her - a challenge for you, and so all the better.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    As I was waiting at 64 (in the Rolls Royce leather chair beside the water cooler) Mina passed by me about four times on various non-booking errands. (This is a separate and distinct area to wait from the real Rolls Royce waiting area - the girl's space! I've only had that royal privilege once!)

Unlike the other girls who passed by (Alyssa and Nancy) she didn't give me looks and shy, sweet smiles. Mina kept a regal reserve on her exoticly beautiful face. By exotic, I really mean that - Mongolia is a very distant land, and Mina must be the first girl I've seen face to face from there.

Yes, cmk, she does have the look of those vast windswept grassland steppes, but it is in her distant look and in her regal poise, and in her fine cheekbones, like the favoured daughter of a nomad chieftain. (I wouldn't say the "grassland steppes" were in her pussy hair though, like you did!

In short, I was - and am - impressed, both by her reserve and - as I read here - by her lack of reserve once the bedroom door closes. I even observed Roger's admiring look that followed her up the hallway, and it was largely focused on her regal tribal arse, half revealed by her high cut bustier as she sashayed away with great style. She sounds like a girl that will hold back unless you earn it from her - a challenge for you, and so all the better.
    You really need to experience her, sextus... she loves the excessive groping and fondling of her breasts, not too mention the lewd movements of her clitoris around your tongue!

Shop Owner
    mina is is super model ,for booking95241278.