Thread: How to approach cracker ads?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

How to approach cracker ads?

Hi punters i was thinking of approaching some wls seen on cracker but was wondering how you punters go about it? Eg. What if you set up a meeting and then meet her and decide shes not what you want? Do you walk away?how would you say no?

BrainSex
    Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    always use google images or tin eye to check their photos beforehand. Probably 90%+ are fake. They flogged their pics from other sites... as if some absolute stunning asian babe with glamour shots will be working out of some dive of a hotel for 150 bucks.
    my rule of thumb, if there are matches then avoid. There are a few WL nests around, avoid the southern cross in kpt.

girly excuse to say no - left the wallet in the car...
    manly excuse to say no - that's not you in the photo - insert expletive

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jiveturkey View Post
    Hi punters i was thinking of approaching some wls seen on cracker but was wondering how you punters go about it? Eg. What if you set up a meeting and then meet her and decide shes not what you want? Do you walk away?how would you say no?
    Once I saw a girl who advertised on cracker, among other places, and she told me that only %50 of her bookings turn up.
    I don't know if this is normal for privates but found it a bit suprising.
    I wonder what percentage stay once they see the girl is not the one in the picture.

beast1u
    Quote Originally Posted by jiveturkey View Post
    Call or text to make a booking (I find calling results in more success), and turn up at the agreed time. If she's not what you're expecting, just tell her politely she's not what you were expecting and walk away. No need to feel bad or feel like you wasted her time or anything. DEFINITELY do not feel like you need to go through with it, these women are hustlers and are out to take advantage of the nice guys.

It's a business transaction.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    before you press the door bell prepare yourself to say some polite, well chosen words for the very likely event that she's not what you're expecting. You might have to rehearse the lines beforehand

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dr wankenstein View Post
    always use google images or tin eye to check their photos beforehand. Probably 90%+ are fake. They flogged their pics from other sites... as if some absolute stunning asian babe with glamour shots will be working out of some dive of a hotel for 150 bucks.
    my rule of thumb, if there are matches then avoid. There are a few WL nests around, avoid the southern cross in kpt.

girly excuse to say no - left the wallet in the car...
    manly excuse to say no - that's not you in the photo - insert expletive
    ^^^ dude knows what's he's talking about

Also in an entire cracker page, don't expect more than 1-2 real ones, crazy I know ..
    Another problem is those fake ones are also pimp operated, that means the girl is getting poor $$ and also in a rush to get you out ..

I won't lie, the brisbane scene has seen better days, and lately prices increasing unrealistically.
    Don't be fooled thinking this is an acceptable standard, as others have said be prepared to leave, saves a lot of unnecessary disappointment.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by beast1u View Post
    Call or text to make a booking (I find calling results in more success), and turn up at the agreed time. If she's not what you're expecting, just tell her politely she's not what you were expecting and walk away. No need to feel bad or feel like you wasted her time or anything. DEFINITELY do not feel like you need to go through with it, these women are hustlers and are out to take advantage of the nice guys.

It's a business transaction.
    I agree beast your right.. Im also afraid the pimp is whom im actually dealing with and i turn up at an apartment to get a good beat down or worse. Its a bit risky but some of the pictures and prices are very enticing but then again is it worth the risk when i can get laid at a legal brothel that is safer?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    before you press the door bell prepare yourself to say some polite, well chosen words for the very likely event that she's not what you're expecting. You might have to rehearse the lines beforehand
    My experiences say when she opens the door and hides behind it,and only reveals herself after closing and locking the door,thus making it harder for you to walk.----SHE HAS SOMETHING TO HIDE,eg a butt ugly head and body!!!!!ADVICE;;try to make her come into the open door before you go in,easier to fuck off if description is a pack of lies. Its the challenge of the punt that make all this such fun...