Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many punters frequent strip clubs ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar

How many punters frequent strip clubs ?

I used to go to strip clubs alot, often paying for private strips, and being a regular and chatting with certain girls.
    I used to see some of them outside of their work also, and get up to some really naughty stuff.
    These days I never go, I just prefer to have the real thing instead!
    Who knows, maybe one day I will want to be teased by a stripper and start going back to the clubs!

If you look at it from a value point of view it is actually cheaper to spend an hour in most brothels getting the real thing, albeit not with quite as stunning a girl, than in a private strip.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think its been about 10 years since I've been to a strip club in aus. Just to expensive. Drink prices are ridiculous but I don't remember how much a private dance was but wasn't impressed. How much is a private dance at somewhere like dancers on pitt st these days?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Last time I went I was bored to death. I was only coaxed by a girl who wanted me to take her as she was curious. Yeh right, $90 for 15 minutes and no touching. I think we are all past that.

It's a bit like marijuana while you are on the way to cocaine.

Mind you I got moved to a room with no cameras by the bouncer in MGs about 5 years ago and got to DATY the Asian dancer. Still not worth it though.

By the way, I think the girls we discuss here look at least as good as the girls in strip clubs.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Considering Bodyrotic offers a strip with your favourite girl, massage, bodyslide and HJ, strip clubs are really only buck's night things. 10+ years ago my mates and I were Platinum members at MG's/Dancer's Cabaret and Pure Platinum. We did the odd private dance but it was often buying them drinks and chatting between them going to work the other punters where the real action was. Lots of nothing more but lots of after hours action to be had too.

Nowadays, as Max rightly said, most of the girls we discuss here look as good as strippers (if not better).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i went to sefton playhouse free entry, had a feed and saw some tits ... no obligation to tip or take into private show, also a bar and a tab area there so you can watch the footy and tits at the same time lol!

also did i mention its free? haha
    i stopped frequenting these places because even if you did stay there and get a private show it was like $70 for 4 songs .. might aswell get 30min b2b

I used to go to sefton playhouse many many years ago.
    I had a private show (they didn't do full nude) and the girl told me they did full in the city at Mens Gallery, needless to say I never went back to Sefton and became a MG regular back then. Don't go to MG much anymore, I used to drop in maybe once every few months, once I dropped in about 6 months ago and there was a wanker security guard who wanted to scan my driving license, yeah right as if I was going to let him do that.
    Normally the guards at MG are cool islanders (they still recognise me), this aussie guy was obviously rejected by the police and needed a power trip.

It's correct that a dance is more expensive than a punt. Most strip clubs have minimal lighting so the ladies appear hotter than they would in bright lights. I've seen strippers in daylight & they are no prettier than WL.

I'm also sick of the BS that strippers say to get you into the private room, only to demand more money or make up excuses that they would get in troubles. I only go now on the weekends as some places in Melbourne put on a pretty good show on centre stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleming View Post
    It's correct that a dance is more expensive than a punt. Most strip clubs have minimal lighting so the ladies appear hotter than they would in bright lights. I've seen strippers in daylight & they are no prettier than WL.
    That's exactly right, they look prettier on stage, but up close, all the blemishes show !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Nah, I seldom go to strip clubs, last time was a few years ago in Adelaide, which was a nothing experience, getting hard and horny but no release, end up getting back to the hotel and jerk off twice!!

But I did have a good memories at the Dancers Cabaret at Bayswater Rd KX (now closed) it was a bucks night and we went there after dinner, watched a few dances in the centre stage then they announce the next dancer is the current Penthouse Pet! Wow, she was really pretty, great body big tits, very sexy。so the group decided that she's the one so we paid for a private dance for the bachelor and he had a good time I'm sure.

Then the next day I went to the newsagent and look for the Penthouse magazine, there she is on the cover, so I bought it and gave it to the groom who worked with me at the time, not sure if he went back to get an autograph though, I would !!

Cheers

Interesting topic. The real thing is way more fun. I've gone in occasionally out of curiosity, to see if anything has changed. Same very expensive rates on offer for minimal fun. I find the dancers to be uh attractive too, many with that dead eyes look.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Before I knew about the punting scene I used to go a lot. Didn't really do the private dance thing, more for a look. But as soon as I found out about this site it's been all about the real thing. For me it was strip clubs, then rnt, and finally full service. Hard to go backwards given the value you get for full service. In saying that I wish there were more peep shows in Sydney. Didn't mind popping in there for 5min just to rub one out. For a couple of bucks too! Only club x in syd offers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    i went to sefton playhouse free entry, had a feed and saw some tits ... no obligation to tip or take into private show, also a bar and a tab area there so you can watch the footy and tits at the same time lol!

also did i mention its free? haha
    i stopped frequenting these places because even if you did stay there and get a private show it was like $70 for 4 songs .. might aswell get 30min b2b
    Sefton's definitely the best value place in Sydney. You can hang off to the sides and just watch for free, or if you sit side of stage and get some attention, it's really quite amazing what the girls are willing to do for your $2 denomination of their in-house dancing dollars.

Only done one or two private shows there over the years. I believe they do go full nude now, but the "no-touching" policy in NSW still means it's a gip, especially on weekends at Sefton where you get to see the nude shower shows for free anyways ......

Def a good place for a beer, feed and slap on the pokies if you're in the area and some eye-candy is optional.

Years ago when it was non nude they would sit and gyrate on you wearing a skimpy bikini.

I used to frequent this stunning strawberry blonde cauc at MG years ago and she would stick a strawberry in her pussy and then tease you with it and make you eat it!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Only once, MG on pitt street, went with uni friends.

I remember going to MG years ago and got friendly with this law student who was stripping for extra cash. She pointed out this customer who was one of her lecturers!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I do frequent strip club when you can by default touch the girls boobs when having a private dance.... Auckland was one of those places. MG and a few other places in sydney... not quite.

I now go mostly when I have urge for blond chicks... otherwise, Korean MLs have been hitting my tall skinny leggy spots most of the time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never been to a strip club before!
    Maybe some cool bros from here want to take me to one? keke

Banned
    Sefton Playhouse is the best value in Sydney.

Kittens @ South Melbourne is the best in Mexico.

Other than that, save your dollars for Qld where touching is allowed, or just go for a real punt. The expensive places in Sydney (MG's / PP) or the King Street strip in Melbourne are all clip joints, complete and utter waste of time and money.

Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Sefton Playhouse is the best value in Sydney.

Kittens @ South Melbourne is the best in Mexico.

Other than that, save your dollars for Qld where touching is allowed, or just go for a real punt. The expensive places in Sydney (MG's / PP) or the King Street strip in Melbourne are all clip joints, complete and utter waste of time and money.
    What is a clip joint ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast