Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manila

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the tip on Filipino Cupid! Have just joined and am hoping to meet plenty of girls In the 18 - 21 range. If au score any for free I will be sure to report back. This year is my year of travel punting.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I never hit the clubs its a waste of time, never go in those pubs with girls either they will drain every cent from your wallet and give nothing in return other then flirting etc.

I always hit up local malls, or go straight to Airforce One near the airport or Starfleet massage right near airforce one.

Will cost about 50 for the room and 100 for the girl for one hour but these girls are the hottest I have been with over there, my last punt in Starfleet got me a 19 year old who banged me for the whole hour bareback, i got four shots in her, she gave me her number and email after, so for my money go to the high end massage parlors its your best money spent by far.

Or pickup a local chick in a mall, there everywhere believe me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bareback? Sounds a bit risky!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the great info

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey guys,

Been to Manila plenty times (for work and pleasure and visiting relos) and it is a punters paradise. Unfortunately if you dont know the places or speak the language, prepare to drain yoir wallet.

People say to stay away from the Karaoke Joints but the key thing with these places is to make sure you ask for a manager to go over the prices. A girl sitting down with you will cost you X amount even if a chick asks if you want a lappy thats gonna cost you. With these joints they also do outcall services which are hella cheap so you dont necessarily have to stay in the Karaoke.

Another option is massagea. 99% of massage places in manila are RnT's. You'll know when they start massaging you and they end up going ar on und the vicinity of your sack (or brush up against it whilst massaging). The key note to remember isthese ffamous lines after the massage ("How was my service sir") that generally is an indication do you want a happy ending. Thats when you ask "how much is extra" (these exact words). Should range betwen 15-20 aussie bucks.

The last thing are the broths. Heaps and heaps to choose from I would syay with your higher class ones (i.e. Air Force One equivalent of your Sydneys Stilettos). These places dont have hidden charges.
    Most places are basically a room fee and you give the girl the tip at the end. Make sure you confirm the tip amoubt with the manager and it's discussed with the WL before hand to makr sure she isnt ripping you off.

Anyways guys, thats my 2 cents..any more info pm me and gladly to point you to the direction

Cheers
    ChanMan

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maniilla is a good place, but Bangkok was better

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any places you can recommend that are near Dusit in Makati? Basically just want places that have massage with extras, as I am travelling with the wifey unit so room service (which seems easiest) is not an option. Found one massage place down the road but it's legit (even has TripAdvisor recommendation on it!)

BrainSex
    Hope in a taxi to P Burgos and chose one of the massage ladies outside their establishments. Have a coffee at the Hotel Bellagio and survey the scene if you want first. Taxi should be about P100 each way.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Bella...pines&t=m&z=18

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quezon Avenue at Quezon City have a whole stretch of massage parlors and clubs. Its a good place to spend a few weeks at. Plenty of selection with most establishments haing "fish tanks" to choose girls from. Price ranges from $60 - 80 all in for 1.5 hours of fun.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpsaim View Post
    Quezon Avenue at Quezon City have a whole stretch of massage parlors and clubs. Its a good place to spend a few weeks at. Plenty of selection with most establishments haing "fish tanks" to choose girls from. Price ranges from $60 - 80 all in for 1.5 hours of fun.
    So, have you tried any place there? or saw the info from other forums? Could you make the recommendation of which parlor is great?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12