Thread: 485 Parramatta Rd

Senior Member(無間使者)

485 Parramatta Rd

Well it's not really an after report as there was no action there tonight.

I surprised they can get any customer at all, couldn't get out of there fast enough.
    Lucky I had the good sense to check out the grannies downstairs and not get trapped upstairs.

Horrible, horrible.

Popped down to the Thai place a few doors down, but not much there avail either.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    what are u trying to tell us for 485, bro. Can u be more specific?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was it a zoo?

Could be a Zoo but twice i have been there (2 years back), i got my rocks off , if you just want a cheap and quickie its doable,

Last time i went, a skinny Milf let me in the iron gate, went upstairs saw another Milf, mid 30's ok face busty and showing lots of cleavage so i stayed for $60/30 min nude massage ($80 for FS)

After shower i lay on the bed instead of the massage table, the WL came over and got naked and started to give me some massage with me facing up, after some b2b on my cock with her 35/36 C cup i was ready for some action and she started giving me Bbbj which was nice, my whole purpose that days was just a quick cum and go so i though may be i can CIM, but she really have nice white breasts they looked so yummy when hanging down from her chest, so nice to squeeze and play with..........then she looked up smiled to me and said you want condom?, no extra charge, i didnt really want to fuck her so instead i oiled up my cock and started to fuck her tits, she was very co operative and everytime my little head came out between her tits she would extend out her tongue and gave me a quick lick, so before long, i shot a big load all over her tits, i wasnt in good form that day, otherwise i would have shoot further up and gave her a COF from that position.....haha

And i still had 10 min left so i asked for some more massage, she actually gave me some nice head massage then shower and left a happy man. Forgot her name and she was from northern China, the time before was a Malaysian Milf - also busty of course..........lol

Will i recommend the shop, yes and no, for $60/30 min nude massage what do you expect?

Both time i was there it was Sat around 4pm and they were quiet so may be i was lucky.....

Cheers

So it wasn't CIM nor COF.

But certainly COM.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Ahlungor, my experience there was horrible, once is enough, the MILF rushed through everything in Olympic 100m dashing speed. WTF!!

Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post
    So it wasn't CIM nor COF.

But certainly COM.
    What's COM? Just cum?

I had a COT, cum on tits, and thats my "usual" finishing line.....haha

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Cum on Mouth

Banned
    Yes, this is a horrible place. You can get raped there if you don't run fast and gang raped I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    What's COM? Just cum?

I had a COT, cum on tits, and thats my "usual" finishing line.....haha

Cheers
    Cum on Milf, as that's what she was.

or Cum on Milky whites - in your case
    "she really have nice white breasts"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes agree Niceman.. the 2 grannies were very very agressive..and so unattractive. lucky I was close to the door and was able to get out

I used to see a cute young Filipina there maybe 5 years back, so thought I'd pop in for old times sake.. never again.

Quote Originally Posted by Niceman 123 View Post
    Yes, this is a horrible place. You can get raped there if you don't run fast and gang raped I mean.