Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: porYa @ MyOutCall

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Be quick then!

Haha, old habbit never changes, and the result never changes !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I was simply suggesting that you did it quickly as she has a goal.

But go argue with yourself.

A habbit of making the thunder heard, but no rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    I was simply suggesting that you did it quickly as she has a goal that will not take long to fulfill.

But go argue with yourself.
    Ok, that's more acceptable ! And very quick to edit too after a slip up !

And do not worry, I had a talk with her, I know what her goal is !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Calm down bitches!! Be grateful to live in this great city with all these wonderful women to enjoy ...

Just my ten cents --- since two cents don't exist anymore and five cents are accepted anywhere !!

Quote Originally Posted by Sergaent Brody View Post
    Calm down bitches!! Be grateful to live in this great city with all these wonderful women to enjoy ...

Just my ten cents --- since two cents don't exist anymore and five cents are accepted anywhere !!
    Yep ! Girls are here to be shared !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Fuck I don't normally like to bitching but this is getting my nerve. First, two years ago I made booking to see Rossi twice but both cancelled due to random shits: ankle strained and something else. So I never had a chance to meet the her. Now porya, made a booking to see her yesterday nite when I arrived the girl said I'm not on their list. After a while they figured out it is an internal mistake so they postponed my booking to today and guess what? I just got a call from moc saying porya"s period has come. Well she probably won't come back at all just like all other prolonged 'period' girls on the websites.

All these shits make me wonder what the fuck is really going on. I paid my visit to moc at least once a month for the last 2 years and yes I don't post reviews but I seriously don't need this shit and it is fucking annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Lsrhj View Post
    Fuck I don't normally like to bitching but this is getting my nerve. First, two years ago I made booking to see Rossi twice but both cancelled due to random shits: ankle strained and something else. So I never had a chance to meet the her. Now porya, made a booking to see her yesterday nite when I arrived the girl said I'm not on their list. After a while they figured out it is an internal mistake so they postponed my booking to today and guess what? I just got a call from moc saying porya"s period has come. Well she probably won't come back at all just like all other prolonged 'period' girls on the websites.

All these shits make me wonder what the fuck is really going on. I paid my visit to moc at least once a month for the last 2 years and yes I don't post reviews but I seriously don't need this shit and it is fucking annoying
    I would say the ' period ' thing was genuine, porYa was very eager to work !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I would say the ' period ' thing was genuine, porYa was very eager to work !
    Well thanks wilisno i certainly hope so.

Went to see Kylon tonite, nice white, soft & smooth skin. a bit shy on the bed. Well I will rate:

Face: 7.5
    Body: 7.5
    Attitude: 8
    Service: 7

I am a hard marker like IExperiment though.

Duncan did give me a $50 discount as an apology though. Good gesture.

Banned
    Yes, that's true.

TUESDAY NIGHT I did offer MR Lsrhj $50 discount to show my apology for MOC receptionist ELSA's mistake by taking the booking session down to the wrong date.

porYa really did give MOC a big surprise yesterday around noon saying her period just came. She is new to MOC and lack of experiences that if girl feels her period is gonna come these days or her regular period day is approaching, she has to notice MOC receptionist and we won't take many bookings in advance for next 1-2 days. Currently We require all MOC girls to give notice. Like BIG-J & MarCus this week, we changed their rosters to "appointment 预约" straight away after we've received their notices, and now they are off. Everything's gone well and no complaints occurred at all.

However porYa is going back to see you guys in 4-5 days. She is a good gal with credits!

NO one will miss her this time!

Cheers

Duncan

Just notice porYa is on today, time to turn the conversation back to this sweetie now !

Quote Originally Posted by Bomb View Post
    A thousand other WLs & MLs are on too today here in Sydney.
    That's true, go and talk about them in other threads then !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Finally,i am free on Sunday, and heard about the famous Porya and made a call, but its fully booked already...
    What a pity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I'm in love with this girl too !

I can say this without reservation that porYa is the most adorable girl in the industry at the moment, and she will be the most reviewed girl on Sydney99 for sure ! porYa is complete package, she's got a beautiful face, a stunning hot body, and most importantly, a most adorable personality !

From the photo on the website, porYa looked ok to me, but when the door opened, I was greeted by a much prettier girl, and the fact that she was so generous with her smile and greetings made her that much more beautiful !

porYa was another girl who made me feel we've known each other forever after only a few minutes ! She was so genuinely friendly, and the way she talked with undivided attention really broke the ice if there were any ! She even commented on my new shoes, haha, usually this is what a man would say to impress a woman !

It's the first time I find it hard to remember what happened in the session, the one hour flew by so quickly with porYa, everything happened so naturally just like making out with a girlfriend. That's right ! From the time she took my hand and we walked in to sit on the bed, a bit of chit chat later, she initiated the DFK with such tenderness, then she proceeded to take my clothes off for me without interrupting her DFK, and when it was my turn to help her off her clothing, I was stunned to see such a hot body under her little tight red dress !

porYa has a beautiful face, it looked slimmer in person than in the photo, beautiful eyes, nose and a brilliant smile that could melt a glacier. She had a head of long brown hair, a slim body of perfect proportions, lovely small young B-cup breasts, soft and flat tummy leading to a pair of beautifully shaped long legs, and the curve of her spine leading to her fleshy backside completed a perfect picture to behold. But it didn't end there, her slightly tanned skin was so smooth that I couldn't stop running my hands up and down her spine to her bum during the shower. When I commented on the smoothness of her skin, she said my skin was just as smooth as hers ! Haha. In the shower, I just enjoyed the body contact so much I didn't bother to tell her what some other girls would do in the shower, I just let it develop naturally, so there was no BBBJ or body slide involved, we just cleaned each other thoroughly and enjoyed the hot DFK throughout the process.

I can't remember how it started in bed, I just remember I was on top of her, kissing her all over the place and trying to insert a finger in her, but as I found it a bit too tight, I abandoned the attempt in case I might hurt her. When I moved down for the DATY, I was delighted to see such a clean and neat little pussy. Obviously she loved the attention very much, as soon as my tongue made contact with her clit, her legs opened right up like a yoga practitioner to allow unlimited access to the dining area, and the way she looked down at my action with that eager expression on her face spurred me on endlessly, so I dutifully gave her my best until she shuddered and yelped !

Then she turned me over to start her catbath, she didn't waste much time to get to the BBBJ part, that was sensational, the pressure, the technique, the dedication were all out of this world. I asked her if she minded CIM, she said she'd love to do it for me, but I chose to go to the main event instead. As she was new to MOC, she ripped out a condom from the packet and decided it was too small, she laughed and got another one that fit. This girl was wild after penetration was made, she would urged me on to go harder, and her moans and screams and body language were just the most potent aphrodisiac ever found, I just felt embarrassed I couldn't match her due to a late night the night before, so I just started and finished in missionary !

After she cleaned me up, she just snuggled up next to me and we continued with our chit chat, she constantly gave me DFK whenever we had a break, her eye contact was so intense I just couldn't believe she's not my girlfriend yet ! I just held her tight and wished the time would stay still for a bit longer !

From now on , the days will become the anticipation of the next meeting with porYa again ! I'm still in love with this girl !
    Loving the review

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Ahh Porya yes. The one that escaped me with insane curves.
    I wonder where she is now nd how old is she ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12