• Brazilian

12 9.52%
  • Thai Girls

31 24.60%
  • European

16 12.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What nationality of Girls do you like most?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    1. Chinese. I find them to be more feminine than the other nationalities.

2. Korean. They tend to be leggier than others.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    With my recent experience and after many years (over 1,000 punts), I am totally off Thai. I appreciate these girls are working for the $$$ but there is no class and total blatant focus on $$$ ahead of quality service. Japanese and Korean are top class in my view.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    1, Indian (from India or lower castes from anywhere else - avoid Fijian Indians like the plague) hands down most beautiful and as willing to please as Japanese
    2, Japanese - not as attractive as Indians but really top class obedient and setvice oriented.
    3, Thai - real mix here but some of the absolute sexiest women on the planet and just plain fun
    Both Thai and Japanese don't give a hoot about your age either (of course there are exceptions).

Mind you I have had some bad thai and Japanese episodes but overall 90% at least top notch.

Honourable mention to -
    Colombian
    Brazilian
    Moldovan
    Aboriginal Aust
    Russian
    Belarussian
    French
    Greek
    Italian
    Spanish
    Portuguese
    Sri Lankan
    Mauritian
    Kenyan - oh man .....seen quite a few non WL kenyans....wow.....
    Kazakh - dirty little whore

Could be here all day ..... that'll do

The duds !!!Minimum of 5 disastrous sessions with any ethnicity
    1,000 - Croatian
    999 - Korean
    998 - Chinese
    997 - NZ Euro ethnic
    996 - US
    995 - Aussie

Yes I rate Bulgarian and Polish women above these ones.
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'll fuck anything female that is legal for me to fuck. I punt so I can be like I'm standing in front of one of those gelato fridges with 30 flavours.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thai is best with massage....but white girls have soo much energy for FS

Junior Member(有D料到)
    One should be open to try all nationality’s, but Korean and Chinese the most

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wanwan88 View Post
    One should be open to try all nationality’s, but Korean and Chinese the most
    I have never understood this obsession with K girls especially and C Girls to a lesser extent.
    I agree some K gals are quite stunning but their service level is generally atrocious. If I just want to look at a hot chic there are better ways than slinging them $300 for an hour

I won't comment on C Girls as my comments may be construed as racist by some but I generally find their service and interest levels to be non existent.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post
    I have never understood this obsession with K girls especially and C Girls to a lesser extent.
    I agree some K gals are quite stunning but their service level is generally atrocious. If I just want to look at a hot chic there are better ways than slinging them $300 for an hour

I won't comment on C Girls as my comments may be construed as racist by some but I generally find their service and interest levels to be non existent.
    Can't dispute your experiences. Next time you back a winner go to Ginza and try anyone of the K girls for 90 minutes and ask them to treat you well. Tell me then 😎

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Can't dispute your experiences. Next time you back a winner go to Ginza and try anyone of the K girls for 90 minutes and ask them to treat you well. Tell me then ��
    Time is the problem not having to wait for a winner.

Been there done that and at Kyoto and at 479 and N5M and many other shops over the years. Am yet to have what I would consider even a below average punt with a K girl they have all been far worse than that.
    B4 u ask, I am polite, respectful and willing to accommodate any reservations any WL has and I am clean and pleasant looking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a few Aboriginals in my time, great for a quick cheap cum dump. Had one in a stairwell at a unit block in Redfern one early morning, she had a great sense of humour and really loved devouring white cock.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post
    If I just want to look at a hot chic there are better ways than slinging them $300 for an hour
    But we aren't just looking at them, are we? We fuck them and do all sorts of naughty things to/with them.

I'll be the first to admit, I'm a shallow person. Physical appearance is everything to me when it comes to women. And my little bro? Hah! He's even worse, wouldn't even stand up and show any respect to a naked woman unless she was at least some semblance of being attractive.

For people like me, no amount of service or interest from her could make me want to fuck her if she failed the physical test to begin with.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Koreans, Chinese & Japanese

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Probably asian girls for me as I have a small frame, I tried white girls before and some of them are bigger than me lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chinese Australians forgive any ignorance on my part. A Malaysian ML recently was very forthright on her opinions of Chinese from different SE Asian regions. She was horrified by the thought of dating Singapore Chinese and thought the mainland boys too sexiest. Her choice was for Hong Kong boys.
    What I’m trying to say here in this thread is that are we judging Chinese girls on a stereotype that they may not fit at all.
    Likewise city Thai girls seem completely different to country girls.
    I hope I have not been rude to my Chinese friends. Am always interested to get different cultural perspectives.

Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    1, Indian (from India or lower castes from anywhere else - avoid Fijian Indians like the plague) hands down most beautiful and as willing to please as Japanese
    Lmao fking cope. Even a gorilla is more attractive and smells nicer than shit skin.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Lmao fking cope. Even a gorilla is more attractive and smells nicer than shit skin.
    Spoken like a true Lutheran.

There is no place for this type of vile abuse.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who was it that said- when you turn them over, there are all the same ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234