Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is your CIM technique

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar

What is your CIM technique

I like to be in mish until it's almost too late then in one smooth action withdraw, remove dom, jump in to position straddling across the girls chest and get DTBBBJCIM. Timing and coordination is critical, especially in removing the dom.
    A less risky technique if the girl has large breasts is to do spanish with DTBBBJCIM.
    Both of these allow you to see the girls face during release!

Does anyone ask ther WL to dribble after CIM, preferably on their breasts ?
    Also to rub it in, as it is good for the skin...

I had a girl clean her teeth with toothpaste straight after a CIM recently!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I like to lie there and shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I like to be in mish until it's almost too late then in one smooth action withdraw, remove dom, jump in to position straddling across the girls chest and get DTBBBJCIM. Timing and coordination is critical, especially in removing the dom.
    A less risky technique if the girl has large breasts is to do spanish with DTBBBJCIM.
    Both of these allow you to see the girls face during release!

Does anyone ask ther WL to dribble after CIM, preferably on their breasts ?
    Also to rub it in, as it is good for the skin...
    This sounds familiar, wasn't this a repost ?

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    This sounds familiar, wasn't this a repost ?
    I only posted this once ?
    I just did a search on some key words and phrases and nothing else cum up ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I like to lick the rim of his cock and then flick my tongue quickly over the head. I would then swallow him whole and suck hard. When he cums, i drink and drink and drink !

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    I like to lick the rim of his cock and then flick my tongue quickly over the head. I would then swallow him whole and suck hard. When he cums, i drink and drink and drink !
    Ahem, sorry mate what I meant by this thread is what do you do when you want a WL/ML to do CIM for you...
    I hope I didn't lead you into divulging your secret passion to the forum

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Ahem, sorry mate what I meant by this thread is what do you do when you want a WL/ML to do CIM for you...
    I hope I didn't lead you into divulging your secret passion to the forum
    Maybe that was his woman on his computer if not he might have a little problem....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    My regular ML loves giving me BBBJCIM. When I'm in missionary, I pull out, cum a little on her belly and she pushes me back and she wraps her lips around the tip and sucks me into her throat then swallows. When it's just BJ first and she wants me to cum she alternates by sucking me off then swirling her tongue around one of my nipples. Often she lets me cum on her face and she licks it up after or she'll get me to cum on her tits and she rubs it into her skin.

We were so bad the other day that she didn't shower after. She told me that she wanted to have my scent on her the whole day if she could. I kind of feel sorry for the punter that booked her after me.

Quote Originally Posted by jellyshots View Post
    My regular ML loves giving me BBBJCIM. When I'm in missionary, I pull out, cum a little on her belly and she pushes me back and she wraps her lips around the tip and sucks me into her throat then swallows. When it's just BJ first and she wants me to cum she alternates by sucking me off then swirling her tongue around one of my nipples. Often she lets me cum on her face and she licks it up after or she'll get me to cum on her tits and she rubs it into her skin.

We were so bad the other day that she didn't shower after. She told me that she wanted to have my scent on her the whole day if she could. I kind of feel sorry for the punter that booked her after me.
    I like when they rub it in, the sign of a true cum connoisseur!
    Hmm not showering, not quite as bad as a BBFSCIP followed by another punter doing DATY...

I like when they rub it in, the sign of a true cum connoisseur!
    Hmm not showering, not quite as bad as a BBFSCIP followed by another punter doing DATY...
    Well, that's down right dirty my friends! And it just makes you wonder what has happened in the previous session before yours??

I just don't want to think about it or take the risk! So if it is not a FS place where they shower between jobs, I will either be the first booking of the day or I will just do the low risk basic stuff like a nude HJ, no licking and sucking of tits.

Even for Spanish, if I see them middle of the day, I use plenty of wet tissue on them before I stick my cock in between! And sometimes I still rather not .

It's just me!

Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I like it when the girl does the JAV thing and just opens her mouth and lets the cum pour out into her cupped hands or just lets it dribble down her chin and onto her tits.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I like it when the girl does the JAV thing and just opens her mouth and lets the cum pour out into her cupped hands or just lets it dribble down her chin and onto her tits.
    Best to make sure you are not standing directly in front of her when she does that in case she sneezes and you get an Alaskan snowstorm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    hahaha hadn't heard that term before. Alaskan snowstorm. gold.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    To save time and the girls jaw, we usually lay side by side dfk'ing while I hand job myself...when its time to blow I give the wl a friendly tap letting her know its time, then she inserts me into her mouth and blow my load.

My other technique is a bit dangerous. I had job myself while the tip of my dick is in her mouth. I always feel like my pumping hand is going to hit the WL in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    To save time and the girls jaw, we usually lay side by side dfk'ing while I hand job myself...when its time to blow I give the wl a friendly tap letting her know its time, then she inserts me into her mouth and blow my load.

My other technique is a bit dangerous. I had job myself while the tip of my dick is in her mouth. I always feel like my pumping hand is going to hit the WL in the mouth.
    I don't think I have ever HJ myself in a punt, I sort of think it's the girls job
    But I think i might one day try the self HJ style where the girl is kneeling with her hands behind her back and mouth open ready for CIM.

Best to make sure you are not standing directly in front of her when she does that in case she sneezes and you get an Alaskan snowstorm
    Same thing happens if you smile at her and then jump up and tickle her

I think one of the brother has alreay described this whole process !!

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

I guess my jealous shadow is back... So many here getting good action. Cry somewhere else!

And that's what happens to posts that try to cause fighting. They happily disappear into the ether... Great job Moderator

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast