Thread: Lisa is a great masseuse and I almost forgotten how good is her part 1 !!

Lisa is a great masseuse and I almost forgotten how good is her part 1 !!

Lisa is a great masseuse and I almost forgotten how good is her part 1 !!

BTW, this session today is my forth shot in 6 days!!

Friday: Mia 36 D Cups at Bondi Junction

Saturday: Eva 37 E Cups at shop 9, 741

Tuesday: Mia 38 DD Cups (haha, they are the same tits from Friday but just following the same size posted by the shop!) at Snow Lotus

Wednesday: Lisa 35 C Cups @ QVB Massage

It's great when Sportsbet is sponsoring my massages !

The fact is I just completed a big project and submitted my assignment this morning so I have to reward myself with a Lisa session - well the shop was cloest to the CBRE building !

Got there 15 min late but Lisa greeted me with a big hug and a long long kiss anyway. we are so familiar with each other, we just moved seamlessly into one of the middle room, paid the dues and got naked and on to the massage table.

We usually have a nice chat from the word go but QVB's room walls are not fully enclosed, so I didn't want to share my conversations with other people, so no talking today, just a very professional masseuse doing her best:

Firstly pressure points pressing over the towel. In my last few sessions with Lisa, we had been mucking around too much and I was always so horny - a couple of times we did the part 2 first or no part 1 at all, so today was a rare occasion when Lisa was able to give me a proper massage, gee, that feels so good. As a matter of fact, I didn't have any proper massage during my two sessions with Mia. Eva did give me a strong one and her back walking was the high light but because Lisa knows me and my body so well, (she did a few sessions with me during my back/waist pain periods,) so she knows her way around me and knows exactly where to go, what I need and how to do it !!

When the towel bit is done, she moved to the head of the table and gave me the neck and shoulder with just a touch of oil. Then she started pushing down the spine and gave me the Lisa signature move: - both hands stretched right out and press down from my head down the spine down the waist over the butt, between the crack and ended with just a touch of rimming - and while Lisa had to stretch all the way out, her full bossoms were pressind down to my head then on to the back of my neck and further. On the way back up, Lisa's hands were pressing in along the outsides of my upper back and pulling back with lots of pressure. I really liked this move - it was one of the set moves I showed to Lisa when I first met her and she had since adapted it so well, that it became her own moves.

When the top and the back is finished, Lisa moved down to the bottom section and started her other signature moves - sorry guys, from here on it will need to go to the private section but I am too tired to write too much, so use your imaginations OK!

On the way out, saw Candy and one other Korean girl in the shop, young girl, didn't ask her name, slim body type, should be popular. Candy gave me a hug and thank me for coming back, and then in typical Candy style, she kissed me behind my ear and asked, are you happy, I said of course I am happy, always very happy when I see Lisa, then Candy reached down to my cock and gave him a little pat and said, and he is happy too. I said, he was very happy and he is now sleeping, don't wake him up!!

No I want to wake him up and I make him happy again, Candy said. No you won't ! I got to get back to work.

Gee I have to see Linda, oh Candy as she is now called, again, she is just so good !!

Cheers

ps. as I was leaving, two other brothers just outside the door pressing the buzzer, lucky bxxxxxxs !!

Hi Candy,

Where did you find this post??

It's great to see my original no. 1 girl promoting my current no. 1 !!

Too bad the shop is always so busy, otherwise a Lisa/Candy double!! Wouldn't that be something !!

Lisa, Lisa

Highly recommended!

Cheers

Having Lisa working at QVB on Mon & Tue is so good, so I can see her after work at the beginning of the week.

Then on Saturday I can have a strong massage from either Candy or Amy from 316!

Alternatively if I need a strong massage early in the week, then it will be either Shelly from Snow Lotus on the Mon. & Wed or Candy pretty much every day but of course booking is essential !

Just like today , got to my booking right on time and Candy, Lisa and two youngish Korean girls all sitting there at reception, I thought how come so quiet ?

Then Candy said , only booking is from you, you want to do a double, I can do a double with Lisa!!

Which was very tempting ! But before my brain can process the in and outs, the phone rang and the door bell rang, two punters walked in and a booking in 15 min, so no more quiet time after all!

So I had my session with Lisa for the 30th or 35th times, nothing unusual , everything as expected and better .

Those hands are just magical, she took everything I told her before and takes that to another level!

In the end, she gave me everything I ever wanted in a massage session, and for me, I also gave her everything I had.

Very very happy as usual.

Cheers

Just want to clarify, Lisa is my no 1 girl, she is not good, she is great !!

One of the best pair of sensual hands in the business !

Cheers

I have booked Lisa !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is there only one lisa at this shop? The lisa working today is the lisa from wednesday and the lisa that brother longur books?

Quote Originally Posted by brotherfrancisofassisi View Post
    Is there only one lisa at this shop? The lisa working today is the lisa from wednesday and the lisa that brother longur books?
    Yes brother

There is only one Lisa, she works Mon, Tue and Fri at QVB !

Saw her on Tuesday after work, very happy, as good as ever !

She is still my no 1 girl , highly recommended!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by QVB.Massage.139 View Post
    QVB MASSAGE:FRI

Yokou : new girl.22years,34B,sexy body,long hair,hot girl.your best choice.

Mimi : new girl,Japan ,36B.good massage and good service.

Nicole : 36B.good stlong massage and best service.

Serina : Korean young girl.sexy body,long hair,hot service.your best choice.

Candy : Korean .professional massage, good stepping back.2pm-7pm
    More informations !

This Mimi is the same erotic master from Stanmore, so I would say, half Japanese, sexy MILF , all natural 36 E Cups, best body to body and sensual services and must try for the city office brothers who couldn't get out to Stanmore.

Mimi is what RnT is all about, highly recommended!

Cheers

Ps. Candy has no idea how good is Mimi on her first shift but she told me today that every customers with Mimi on Friday told her that he'll be back next week! Two clients have said they have fallen in love with Mimi......haha

I'm not surprised at all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lisa was the one used to work at Silver Fox?

Quote Originally Posted by dickyman View Post
    Lisa was the one used to work at Silver Fox?
    Yes brother,

Lisa ex Silver Fox

Also aka Sasa at Stanmore on Friday

Still my no 1 girl !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How much B2B, is cheaper than SF?

Went to see my no 1 girl Lisa yesterday. As it was around 5.30pm peak hour, didn't want to stay too long to affect her earnings so only for 30 min quickie !

It's amazing how much services Lisa can squeeze in within 30 min, of course we skipped the massage part, it was almost like a mid term exam for MLs part ii........ haha, if you know what I mean!

Lisa's hands are really magical these days and I had my usual Spanish finishes, very happy!

Still my no 1 girl !!

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    next week roster plz
    Candy

Quote Originally Posted by ozgp000 View Post
    next week roster plz
    Candy
    HI brother

If you are looking for Lisa, she is in QVB Mon & Tue then Friday at Stanmore as Sasa

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by QVB.Massage.139 View Post
    QVB MASSAGE:MON

Mina: new youg girl.36E sexy body,long hair.very good English.good massage and good service.your best choice.

Mia:36DD.very sex body,good massage and very good service .piease call made a booking.

Kitty :20 years. New young girl,34B sexy body,good massage .hot hot hot job.your best choice .

Lisa:36B.good massage and very good service.

Candy:Korean .professional massage, good back stepping .

Wow, that's an awesome line up today at QVB !!

My former and current No.1 girls in Candy and Lisa !!

Two of the best pair of all natural big boobs in Sydney RnT at the moment:

Mia 36 D Cups and,

Mina 38 F Cups - think Sophie ex 501 !!

Big breasts heaven today at QVB !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Wanted another firm massage yesterday and tried to book Sherry from SL again but already has booking at the time I wanted. So rang QVB hoping to get Candy , no luck, wasn't even in, thought not many proven MLs around and Stanmore is too far so booked my no 1 girl Lisa!

As per the title , Lisa was sensational to me with part ii but she can also give a very strong massage but when she worked hard she sweats.......lol

Btw, I don't mind her sweating a bit, she still smell pretty good!

Some thing came up at work as I left so got there 10 min late, and Lisa has a booking after mine so can't do the hour just 45 min.

Told Lisa I need a massage (sometimes we skipped part I ......haha)

She smiled to me and said aren't you here for a massage ?

你不是來做按摩的嗎?
    那你來找我龫嗎?

Jokes aside the massage started:

Good thing about seeing my no. 1 girl is that she knew exactly what I need and where I need it - in both parts .

So firm massage was what I get and after a quick start up the neck and shoulder, she moved straight to the problem areas and did a good job for me.

Got to love this girl , once she started she really went at it and the massage part took up the whole 45 min, but her next booking wasn't there yet, so I still get my usual part ii unrushed and the next booking arrived just as I was leaving. Perfect timing !

Perfecting session and Perfect happy ending !

Cheers

QVB MASSAGE:TUE

Kelly:💝Korean young girl,slim,fashion,good massage and good service.your best choice.

Lisa:💝 36D.👍 good massage ,good service.you best choice.

Candy:💝Korean .professional massage, good back stepping .

PENNANT HILLS SHOP:TUE

Linda:💝New girl.👍good massage and good service.you best choice.

Mina:💝New young girl.👍 36E.good massage and good service.you best choice.