Thread: My double with Yuki and Sophie

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cool My double with Yuki and Sophie

So my birthday is coming up and I decided to go to Taren Point after reading some reviews from some bro's here. Traffic was horrible and it took much longer than I anticipated. I was starting to think that maybe I should have went to Marrickville which is just down the road from me.

Anyway I get there and they are obviously busy. I had never been before so I was hoping to have a look at the girls, and they did walk through on their way to other customers. I was starting to wonder how much I would have to wait. I went to take a call outside and the mammasan freaked out a little thinking I wasn't going to come back. "I've got a beautiful girl for you just coming now".

So she leads me to the room and in comes Yuki and my jaw fucking dropped. The photos do her justice and she is stunningly beautiful. She is skinny but that was just my thing. Beautiful face and eyes. I ask for an hour and the mammasan asks if I want double - second girl comes in half an hour later and does lesbian. Fuck it, I think, why not?

Naked Yuki is just beautiful and she has such a great personality. Chatty and friendly - her English is passable and there were a few communication problems but all in all she is super nice. She starts with a light cat bath before proceeding to give a BBBJ. FUCK ME if it isn't the best blowjob I've ever received. She took her time and paid attention all over and deep throated me so well I came after 5 minutes. "No problem you come - 4 times that's ok". Bit of cuddling and a chat and then she offers to go back to town again. Unbelievable - I'm in fucking heaving. She puts a condom on and starts riding me for a few minutes - super tight and then comes a knock on the door. In walks Sophie who is cute as a button and a little curvy but very nice. Sophie strips off and they talk in Chinese - who does what I guess. Off with the condom and a clean up and then sophie starts giving me a blowjob. Different technique but awesome also. Sophie starts riding me with Yuki giving me kisses across my chest. I know I'm going to come again so I ask Yuki to give me another blowjob. She puts a new condom on and starts again with Sophie touching and kissing me. Yuki is giving the deepest blowjob and I come so hard with her lips locked down on me. I'm stunned.

The girls ask me questions about myself and they give me a great massage - Sophie is excellent.

I highly recommend Taren Point - its out of the way but the girls are beautiful and super nice. Yuki especially is awesome.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    LOL. I think you might have got the names mixed up. Sophie is the Mamasan, I can pretty much assure you it was not Sophie you were porking.

i wanna try yuki.............