Thread: Terrible service, Maori girl, northside

Senior Member(無間使者)

Terrible service, Maori girl, northside

Definitely avoid this chick, service is terrible!

Says multiple shots on her cracker ad, complete lie. Soon as i blew my load she put her clothes straight back on. Would not even let me use her shower! Apparently never lets customers use it.Asked if she had wet-wipes, she didn't even have them.

Her ad said unrushed, complete lie. Barely even any conversation & hinted for me to leave, cos her baby woke up! Why the fuck is she working from a unit with her baby there anyway?!

Heres her ad

http://cracker.com.au/chermside-bris...urn=1&pageno=1

Avoid this one! $200 for half an hour aswel, wasn't even worth one hundred.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haha thanks for the warning mate! Sorry you had to blow $200 to find out but at least you blew your load

Quote Originally Posted by canihavesomemorevaginaplease View Post
    Definitely avoid this chick, service is terrible!

Says multiple shots on her cracker ad, complete lie. Soon as i blew my load she put her clothes straight back on. Would not even let me use her shower! Apparently never lets customers use it.Asked if she had wet-wipes, she didn't even have them.

Her ad said unrushed, complete lie. Barely even any conversation & hinted for me to leave, cos her baby woke up! Why the fuck is she working from a unit with her baby there anyway?!

Heres her ad

http://cracker.com.au/chermside-bris...urn=1&pageno=1

Avoid this one! $200 for half an hour aswel, wasn't even worth one hundred.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha, yeh still got my rocks off

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry to hear that mate, if its the one im thinking of she also uses locanto a fair bit and even oasisactive for some bizarre reason

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This same girl actually offered blowjobs with no condom on cracker. Stupid girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeh she struck me as a really dumb whore lol. But she still managed to screw me outta $200 (pardon the pun lol)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    She wrote that on an old ad, which has disappeared. I thnk cracker ads periodically disappear all by themselves, but I think she deleted it. Mentioning natural services in an Ad is illegal.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Natural services in general are illegal, i guess i love fuckin criminals then :P lol