Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TinyTiny @ MyOutCall

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyTiny View Post
    Girls here provide better service and have great personalities
    As I remember Tiny, you have about four of these yourself, not counting the other girls!

I might just start a thread about all the things we get up to in between clients if anyone is interested
    If these means that some of you are getting frisky with each other to pass the time while waitng for us to call, then YES! PLEASE TELL us about it!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I might just start a thread about all the things we get up to in between clients if anyone is interested
    Yes, please!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    After you go MOC you cannot go back, Girls here provide better service and have great personalities
    Not sure you can say this with any credibibility until you have worked for the other agencies...

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Not sure you can say this with any credibibility until you have worked for the other agencies...
    Well ! To some degree she does have some credibility on this. If people have seen her and read what she's claiming, they can use her as the benchmark to gauge the qualities of other girls there !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

TinyTiny, Where are you ? Why so quiet in the last few days ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Binomial fractions! What else?

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Binomial fractions! What else?
    Should be multinominal in TinyTiny's case !

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Should be multinominal in TinyTiny's case !
    Polynomial!

TinyTiny
    Haha yeah had some school work to do lately less time on forum.

Just had another read of this report, it really brings back sweet memory of this sweet girl ! What a loss now that she's leaving ... wish I could have time to see her tonight !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry for reviving an old post, but does anyone have any intel on this girl? Would love to see her again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Me too. I miss her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    OK ! Now I can confirm everything Freelancer said about TinyTiny and MOC's descriptions about her is true !

Young ? True, she just turned 18 not long ago.
    Innocent ? Agree, her clueless innocence was just so adorable.
    Girl next door ? She's one of those genuinely friendly girls.
    Nymphomaniac ? Haha, you bet !

I was there early today, buzzed up and was allowed in. When the door opened I was greeted by a girl whom I thought was not Tiny from my memory of her photos, and I was right ! Haha, the girl said she was Mico, she thought I was her client !

The receptionist came back just in time to clarify things and asked me to wait a few minutes because Tiny just came in and was not ready yet. A few minutes later, Tiny appeared ... First impression, Tiny was not that tiny ! Haha. On high heels, she's about 170cm tall, and a size 7 girl ! Tiny was not a slim girl, but I wouldn't call her chubby, her flesh were mostly firm muscle instead of fat.

Tiny has a pretty face, but she was really quite shy, I had to encourage her to smile more, because her smile was really attractive. She had long dark brown hair. healthy tanned skin, sensitive A+cup breasts, sexy muscular thighs below a full and meaty bum, a very cute fully shaved pussy that turned wet at very short notice ! haha

Tiny was really excited to try out this job, she admitted she's doing it mainly for the love of sex ! haha, that's fine by me ! So after a few minutes of chit chat to get acquainted, she was eager to get moving. She took me to the shower and she was on full swing. She would DFK whenever she's got a chance. She would hug me from the front, applying soap to my back while she DFK me the whole time. If I hugged her from behind, she would turn her head to DFK too ! In the shower, I lifted one of her legs up and rubbed my little bro on her pussy for about a minute, she started moaning at an urgent pace, when I touched her pussy with my hand, I found she's all wet already !

Tiny just loved DATY ! Her reaction to DATY was just sensational, she really deserved to be pampered ! As I licked my way down under, just around her pink bits, she breathed rapidly and looked at me with eager anticipation. At the first touch of her clit, I could feel her goose bum on her forearms. At the height of my DATY, she was howling loudly as if in pain ! So I asked if she's alright. She pleaded : " Don't stop, don't stop !" So I let my tongue loose and flicked at high speed. Haha ! The way she reacted was unforgettable ! She howled and lifted herself up, then threw herself back on the pillow, one minute she would grab my arms and squeeze them hard, the next minute she was trying to seize anything whitin her reach, from the sheet to the bed head, then she shuddered and her juicy flowed freely.

Then she returned the favour by asking me to lay down. I was expecting the catbath, but she went straight to BBBJ ! She went all out doing it, lots of tongue action and deep throating. At a few occasions, I got a bit carried away and pulled her head in a bit deeper and caused her to gag, haha, sorry Tiny ! But no complaint from her. After a while, I could see that she became very agitated, she just couldn't wait to be penetrated. So with the dom on, I went through a few position until we were on standing doggie. In that position, seeing that her meaty bum was so firm and tight, it really presented a great temptation for trying out greek. When I asked her that question, she immediately said yes, but she wanted an extra $150. Greek wasn't my thing, but I still wanted to do it with her, so the deal was done, and her tight bum really gave me the ride of my punting life !!!

We both felt exhausted, and she kept thanking me for the pleasure, haha, it really boosted my ego and wanted to give her more !

She said she enjoyed sex so much she would give it a 100% everytime, she might not be able to work everyday, she can only accept limited bookings, so be quick !
    Great review,really enjoy reading AR.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123