Thread: Gorgeous Cobe

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Gorgeous Cobe

Rang Angie to see Cobe on Wednesday,as I had read a great report about this new girl,she certainly lived up to it I must say.Within an hour and a half I had this beautiful 20 something sex machine between my legs devouring my cock.But first things first.Described as a B cup,her perfect tits look more like C+'s on her little size 5 frame,very pretty face,long black hair and an irresistible arse that would prove my undoing.Sucking cock is definitely her forte and we spent 15 minutes of the 1/2 hour session on BBJ,with me trying to hang on to my load while Cobe sucked my balls intensely while pumping my shaft and intermittently swirling her mouth and tongue over my knob while rotating her entire head,amazing effect!(Mental note,CIM after doggy).Cobe was up on her knees offering doggy but I told her to lie on her back,put her legs over my shoulders and began rubbing the head of my cock over her clit while sucking those perky tits and some DFK.Shes a great kisser,very responsive.Then I slipped in to her my entire length(I'm not small) which prompted a sqeal of delight to escape her lips.We move on to side saddle,great for that tits and arse view.Then I said "ok,doggy".Well,Cobe just has an incredible arse for doggy,she spun around to all fours,knees spread,tits down low and her middle back dropped so her arse just sat right up there and I jammed my cock into her pussy all the way.Holding her tits I pounded her the grabbed her arse cheeks for more focused drilling and a little slap here and there.Cobe turned her head looking at me with her tongue licking her top lip in enjoyment.I was ready to spin her around for a CIM finish(would have loved to have unloaded into that pretty face)when I realised it was too late.So with one hand on her shoulder and one on her tit,I arched her back and hammered her screaming to an explosive finish.Great all action girl,very keen to please,stunning petite body.With more visits I'm sure there are even more possibilities with beautiful Cobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhythmstick View Post
    Described as a B cup,her perfect tits look more like C+'s on her little size 5 frame

Has she got enhaced B cup boobies or natural breasts???

Good AR, mate!

Banned
    They are enhanced and if they are B there large on her frame I would have said they are "C" cup. Unusual for the shop usuall a girl this size is stated as a "D"

They are quite unusual boobs but lots of fun to play with and she loved it the time I saw her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I turned up for a 10am booking and waited only to be told that she wasn't coming in. Excellent way to waste my time, so it is interesting to read that someone just rang up, turned up and saw her.

Banned
    They're not exactly renowned for keeping appointments.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Poor Henry. I turned up at 11am for Cobe Angie told me she had slept in, but was in a taxi on her way. She told me her 10am (you) was pretty pissed off. So poor you, but lucky me because I was first to be balls deep into her that day Don't be pissed at Angie, Cobe said she'd gone clubbing till 5am and slept thru the alarm. FWIW, I expect my bank manager to be 100% reliable, not my hookers