Thread: A Rare Diamond - Misha - Unforgettable

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

A Rare Diamond - Misha - Unforgettable

She never ceases to amaze me

Cue Rihanna s song Diamond

"Shine light like a diamond in the sky"

from our first meeting a few months ago, we always had a bundle of laughs. we seem to always share ideas and thoughts.

I always make her laugh - she not only is a goddess - she has a fun loving personality that you cannot miss.

she is very genuine when she told me she had an IQ of 100 and her blood type.

I told her about some of my gay friend's joking about comparing a penis and balls to 1 spring roll and 2 dim sims.

you should see the laughter and tears coming out of her eyes.

She made me so comfortable tonight and we were having sooo much fun that we forgot the 2 hours were up. I had no choice but to extend.

the first time I have asked for an extension in 2 years...

now to the sex...

after I paid the reception guy, she lead me upstairs, I as per normal gave some chocolates. she thanked me for the chocolates and she asked me where i got them again

I told her where and she told me she often goes shopping there.

I could see she is still has one hell of a body. the arse and legs wow. the tits popping out of the unbelievable sky blue bikini.

after I undressed it was shower time. she joined me in the shower and we talked about another girl who worked there previously.

she cleaned me thoroughly then dryed me off with a towel. I like the service.

she told me to lie down and gave me a good massage.

I was teaching her some English about the word sauna - I had her laughing again how it means a few things in different languages

she can see why I am intelligent

after the massage she told me to turn over. she rubbed her smooth soft tits on my legs leading up to my groin and she caressed my groin area very softly turning the little Commander on

she licked very slowly my balls, and sucked them. she soon found a very big Commander sticking out

omg she said - you are huge not small size. she had again miscalculated the size of the condom...

well it happens alot to me. not sure why. but to her credit she did like sucking it longer for another 15 minutes

I still wouldnt come for her. I am not that easy to get off.

what I enjoyed was her long hair teasing my skin and balls as she was sucking it.

long sucking by her mouth over the head of my cock

very hard now.

she put on the condom with her mouth - it was a nice cooling effect on my cock to make it even harder

she then sat on top of Commander junior. it was a great sight

She groaned happily. I could see her eyes wide open as she sucked my nipples and kissed me.

she impressed me with her DFK on my first visit. this was a long time between drinks.

I almost came with her DFK

but she told me to do missionary. she put a pillow under her so to elevate her hips and pussy.

wow more kissing and myself sucking her tits.

I used my left hand to grope her arse as I pounded her in missionary

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    after what seemed to be an eternity I finally came - she was extremely polite and told me to rest and relax.

I said your the boss. lol

after cleaning me up she asked me if I needed any more drinks. I said why not - a coke would be nice.

she told me not to go away.

I said yes sir i mean madam - she laughed.

soon she was back and we cuddled - it was a nice feeling being snug and warm with a hot stunning Korean girl.

after talking and you can tell she was interested in some topics. I could feel little junior stirring again.

she gave me a BBBJ - however as we were having too much fun. the buzzer rang.

it was about 8pm - I said I would have to extend - we cant leave it there.

to my surprise - I could extend another 2 hours

this is strange for a friday night ... oh well their loss is my gain.

I gave her the money and she told me she wont be long - so I took another shower

after a nice shower, I dried and lay on the bed.

She came back with a beaming hot smile. I said Hello. and she took the towel that
    wrapped her off.

it was back to BBBJ. nicely long and slow.

ball sucking and licking and soft caressing. very erect again

then it was on with condom. she started with cowgirl again. I got to kiss her and grope her tits.

i caressed her g spot. she went nuts.

finally she wanted doggy. you know a woman is in the mood when she asks for doggy.

This is the best view of all. the tight ass. the slim legs. the curvature of her hips and me occasionally groping her left tit whilst i pound her senseless.

just to make sure she enjoyed it, I held on to my cum for about 10 minutes. she was totally spent by the time I did cum.

She said I was nuts cuming twice - lol

she thought most men cum once a night.

all I can say it didnt do me justice to a hot bubbly girl to just come once

soon after i went for 3rds this time missionary. she is a great kisser

when the buzzer rang we were still cuddling and some talking.

I did not want to leave. but she made it easy by showering with me again and taking me downstairs after I put my clothes on

she told me to be careful as it was cold out there. nice caring touch i reckon

I cant wait till next time. i hope it will be sooner than later. what a girl - a rare diamond in this city.

I think Misha's name has been consistently mentioned by different punters as the best in 127 !

Thanks for sharing brother CM!

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    thats why ahlungor I was shocked to find I had the whole friday night tonight with her all to myself... what the? lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    CommanderM! Long time no see in the reviewing stakes. Welcome back!

Four hours? Sometimes I feel like I'm a very unsophisticated punter....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sextus thanks
    As I haven't seen her for a such a long time I felt I owed her for lost time. I will go back to the my normal 2 hour booking with her in a few weeks time

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderM View Post
    Sextus thanks
    As I haven't seen her for a such a long time I felt I owed her for lost time. I will go back to the my normal 2 hour booking with her in a few weeks time
    So Misha is still the Queen there ! Is she the only one, or is there other recommendations from you, bro CMDR ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    So Misha is still the Queen there ! Is she the only one, or is there other recommendations from you, bro CMDR ?
    bro I have to admit Candy is quite nice with her E cups and personality but I really connect more with Misha

hahah,commander I miss u...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is parking like around there? is it a dodgy part of town to walk around at night?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Its not too dodgy but parking is quite difficult and metered.

1.NICE REPORT!!!COMMANDER....

2.PARKING )))))))))))) Chippendale LANE OR MEAGHER STREET!

Top ONE27 MGT

Top ONE27 (K-GirlS ONLY)

Address:127 Regent Street, Chippendale. 2008

Phone:02 9319 3349 Complain Line:0403 555 999

Email:info@top127.com.au

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I saw Misha again the other night for a 2 hour rendevous what a girl. I can't get enough of her. Please treat her nicely

Junior Member(有D料到) Green Dragon's Avatar
    I saw Misha recently also. Price is quite reasonable.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Misha rocks, always in a good mood. Plenty of smiles, jokes and laughter.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mondays and Tuesdays always busy with her as special prices.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderM View Post
    I saw Misha again the other night for a 2 hour rendevous what a girl. I can't get enough of her. Please treat her nicely
    Bro commanderM
    Misha is on my list now, thank you for sharing, just one question, I get on to top127 web page, I can c the photo of Misha, 5photos, but I just feel the four photo of Misha on the red bed looks bit different of the front page photo, it just looks like different girl. Please tell me honestly, is that real photo? How old is she?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lonelyorange

Misha is young enough for you. she is positively full of energy and she is very hot.

this is the best place for her real photos >>> http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopG...33&shopId=1036

sinchankeren
    Quote Originally Posted by lonelyorange View Post
    Bro commanderM
    Misha is on my list now, thank you for sharing, just one question, I get on to top127 web page, I can c the photo of Misha, 5photos, but I just feel the four photo of Misha on the red bed looks bit different of the front page photo, it just looks like different girl. Please tell me honestly, is that real photo? How old is she?
    she looks hot like a jap AV star and loves to chit chat. The images on the red bed were taken when the shop was called Nadira 2-3 years ago