Thread: vivi@sweetgirl

Junior Member(有D料到)

vivi@sweetgirl

after reading Deep Impact bro report on sweet girl, i want to share my bad experience too.

Last week i called up and was told vivi was available, check their website and seems ok.

Went up there and the receptionist took my money before letting me in the apartment. this is the first time i paid first before i see the girl and i sensed something wrong, but since i was already at the door so i paid. after i paid, she just ran away literally.

i walked in the room and oh my god, the girl descripted in the website is absolutely not her. she is much bigger or fatter than the website, face is only 3/10 max. if she line up in 5 star, i will just walk away, let alone $300 per hour. i was thinking bloody hell, that is why she got the money first. fuck!!!!!

since i am already paid and in there i may as well start and hopefully get something back. cloths off, you can see her tummy and stretch mark. she has bad body smell and didnt shave her armpit. DISGUSTING!!!! definitely look over 25, not sure about the real age and i dont care. As long as she look young who care what her age is. but she look over 25 to me.

the only thing fit in their description in their website is she has white skin and pink tits. that is.

ok to be fair, her service is very good. however, no CIM or COF as mentioned in their webiste. also her massage is very good , one of the best among those outcall agency. but i can get a better one in normal massage shop and pay half price.

i chatted to her afterward. i was still polite to her as the whole situation is not her fault. she told me she just started work but from my memory her photo was on website for weeks already. i guessed the original vivi was gone and they just use her to replace the old one. If not how come it is so much different from their web.

anyway overall i am fucking cheated. They just pick up anyone from street and charging premium ripping us off. i swear i never go back to them. shit girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bro goldengun,

Man you are disappointed and I can't blame you. It seems like dissatisfied members of Sweetgirl could form a club and membership numbers would grow quickly. I guess you won't be going back. It would have been interesting had you called reception to see how they reacted. In the past I would go to a range of agencies with some of them being active here on the forum and some of them not being involved here at all but maybe in the future I will just stick to a few of the agencies that I trust.

Banned
    Bro. goldengun (you must be a James Bond fan), if you have read what I said in the old forum many times in the last few weeks for girls in this agency, you might try other girls in other agencies and be more satisfied.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I wonder does Sweet Girl boss and receitionist read the forum? There are definately growing amount of negative threads and comments about basically everything of this agency (arrangement, girls, services....). It seems that they no longer expect return customer. Maybe they changed their marketing strategy and only use fancy photos to hook up clients and rip them off....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    mate all other outcalls take, let the girls take their money before you start instead of having the reception take the money before hand.

so that was obviously your spider sense tingling.
    i will try their brand girl KK i hope it's not the same case
    they were highly recommending VIVI to me as of bela?

so i might not even call back, but KK has been there for a long time so this might prove that she's ok

well anyway back luck dude.

sweet girl never shows up anyway.

i think something of their management's changed ever since they're website has changed format as opposed to MOC looking...
    that's what i think i've picked up or may not be true

it is the biggest rip off, lesson learnt from you cheers!
    i'll be like i won't pay until i see the girl.

the old receptionist was really nice as well
    which was still working nov last year around.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    man that really sux!! vivi was probably not available and they just put someone else there in replacement
    luckily when u walked in, it was still a girl
    can u imagine they put that sweetboy inside instead????????????????

Banned
    The "sweetboy, Raymond" charges $500 an hour though nobody interested in his service and he was delisted. If the swap is in fact Raymond and you don't mind, it will a gain of $200 right away for you.

A better deal than what bro. Deep Impact had from Sweetgirl if you also read his AR on Red River of Sweetgirl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    well, i think something of sweetgirls has changed inside their mgt. i've used their services couples times before, well, the gals not that looking good, but not bad at all. how come they turned to such situation right now? many of their previous girls can see non-asian and work hard to make your satisfied as possible as they can. this is the impression they left me now.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hookerlooker View Post
    well, i think something of sweetgirls has changed inside their mgt. i've used their services couples times before, well, the gals not that looking good, but not bad at all. how come they turned to such situation right now? many of their previous girls can see non-asian and work hard to make your satisfied as possible as they can. this is the impression they left me now.
    exactly my thoughts even the nice receptionist that used to work there has been replaced by an unhelpful receptionist that almost answers all your questions with another question

i asked them can you describe these girls picked specific 2, and she was like they are both good

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by goldengun View Post
    after reading Deep Impact bro report on sweet girl, i want to share my bad experience too.

Last week i called up and was told vivi was available, check their website and seems ok.

Went up there and the receptionist took my money before letting me in the apartment. this is the first time i paid first before i see the girl and i sensed something wrong, but since i was already at the door so i paid. after i paid, she just ran away literally.

i walked in the room and oh my god, the girl descripted in the website is absolutely not her. she is much bigger or fatter than the website, face is only 3/10 max. if she line up in 5 star, i will just walk away, let alone $300 per hour. i was thinking bloody hell, that is why she got the money first. fuck!!!!!

since i am already paid and in there i may as well start and hopefully get something back. cloths off, you can see her tummy and stretch mark. she has bad body smell and didnt shave her armpit. DISGUSTING!!!! definitely look over 25, not sure about the real age and i dont care. As long as she look young who care what her age is. but she look over 25 to me.

the only thing fit in their description in their website is she has white skin and pink tits. that is.

ok to be fair, her service is very good. however, no CIM or COF as mentioned in their webiste. also her massage is very good , one of the best among those outcall agency. but i can get a better one in normal massage shop and pay half price.

i chatted to her afterward. i was still polite to her as the whole situation is not her fault. she told me she just started work but from my memory her photo was on website for weeks already. i guessed the original vivi was gone and they just use her to replace the old one. If not how come it is so much different from their web.

anyway overall i am fucking cheated. They just pick up anyone from street and charging premium ripping us off. i swear i never go back to them. shit girl
    I got to agree with bro goldengun. Vivi wasn't a stunner, service was average (couldn't DFK) and she didn't shave her armpits which was a slight turn-off.

It's unfortunate that sweetgirl don't have a good contact to assist you with details about girls looks, service, and if suitable for you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i think the problem is sweetgirl mgt should not put her on in the first place. come on that kind of quality charging $300, f**k off

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Has anyone else seen Vivi? It would be interesting to find out whether SW put an substitute in the room which was not the original Vivi.