Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lily & Cobe & Ada = Mind Blowing Best Friday night ever!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cool Lily & Cobe & Ada = Mind Blowing Best Friday night ever!

I am a long time punter, but my first AR, and I think a great one to report on! Don’t know if I can ever beat this report in the future.

Since reading other bros reports on Lily and Cobe they were both on my “todo” list. Needless to say a foursome was also on the list, I wasn’t expecting to cross it off the list any time soon.

Anyway I will get to the report:
    Well after a long week at work, and other commitments, I was sitting down, and for a couple of hours contemplating going for a session. Well it was getting late and the brain downstairs took over, jumped in the car, and thought I may not make it prior to 533 closing, arrived at 1am Sat Morning, greeted by Lily wearing next to nothing, got to love those skirts which don’t cover the ass.

Lily shows me to the room, after following her down the hall, I didn’t really care who else was on. Lily suggests a double, and I thought why not it has been a while since my last, I took a shower, not caring who was else was coming in the room, as all the girls at 533 seem exceptionally hot and to my liking. Paid the money, and proceeded to the shower.

I haven’t even got out of the shower and Cobe walks in, bros she is hotter in real life than the pics on the website. Then in comes Lily with here dangers tongue after a quick couple of teasing kisses straight into DFK. Well it was onto the bed with Cobe taking the old fella into her warm mouth, whilst I continued to DFK Lily. I played with her lovely breasts and sucked on Lily’s nipples to my heart’s content as my wondering hands found her warm pussy which didn’t take long to make her wet. I decided it was time to taste her juicy pussy and lifted her onto of my face to get some sweet pussy nectar. Cobe was still going with the BBJ and my balls, I felt on top of the world. Then came a knock on the door, it couldn’t be time already!

The door opens and mamasan and Ada are standing at the door, Lily suggests Ada join in as well for the last 45 minutes. First I say no, two is enough, but Ada’s disappointing face said it all (some Bros may think I got sucked in, but I thought another one experience off my todo list), and three exceptionally hot girls, my penis took over and caved in. I was thinking where are all the Bros for the first time to 533 after reading all the reviews I thought it was going to be packed, I guess I time it right.

The rest gets a little bit hazy, I didn’t know what to grab, poke and fuck. The feeling was sensational!

Ada swapped with Cobe and started BBJ, Lily played with my balls, as Cobe teased me with her tongue before LFK. Anyway on with the Dom and Ada jumped on top. Lily and Cobe continued to tease me as I played with both of them. Swapped with Ada to missionary, then Lily wanted a turn. Quick Dom change and I jumped on top of Lily, what a little V Powered Machine! As a pumped Lily and Lily pumped me there came the load deep inside her love canal.

Just in time as my hour was up. I don’t think my little fella has ever been as hard as it was then. I have been on a high all day!
    I got so taken away I didn’t get a chance to give Cobe a go, but will be definitely returning to find out.

I don’t know where 533 finds these girls?
    Cobe – Cute, Sexy & Petite Pocket Rocket
    Lily – Full of Energy Love Making Machine & DFK
    Ada – Hot Sexy Leggy Slim Goddess.

Cobe + Lily + Ada = Mind Blowing, Best Friday night ever!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    awesome review!... looks like you hunted all the action you could muster... hehehe...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro Hunter:
    Respect

Junior Member(有D料到)

Unique feat

Great report action_hunter

For those who try to emulate action_hunter's experience,well,you can get two thirds of the way there today with Cobe and Ada on roster @533.

Or just add another lady to Cobe and Ada and your experience will also be a unique feat..

Go see and enjoy and enjoy and enjoy(if you try the three lady experience)...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    FUCK!! x3. I was thinking a Cobe/Lily double would be epic.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks bro cmk76 and igloo.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoBot View Post
    FUCK!! x3. I was thinking a Cobe/Lily double would be epic.
    That's how it started both great girls, but only fuck x 2 haha. Need to see Cobe today I think!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For us bros who can probably only dream about this, thanks for the AR. Can you let us know how much you had to fork over for such a wild ride?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by retrowolf View Post
    For us bros who can probably only dream about this, thanks for the AR. Can you let us know how much you had to fork over for such a wild ride?
    $150 hr x 2 girls + $130 for 45 mins.= $430
    Bit more than I usually spend.
    But the week I had was worth every cent. If you compare to moc or blue moon pricing is not that bad for what you get!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's not too bad I guess, although I would have pushed for a better price for the third girl, I guess having someone interrupt my session to try and upsell would have pissed me off to be honest, enough to push for a much better overall price. Still, sounds like an amazing time anyway, one I can only hope for lol. Thanks for sharing.

Amazing story AH, one that dreams are made of!
    The girls at 533 are fantastic, and Angie runs a nice shop!
    All I know is that, my last session with Ada was fantastic out of this world... now throw in 2 more lovely ladies... mind BLOWN!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cool Bargain when?

Quote Originally Posted by retrowolf View Post
    That's not too bad I guess, although I would have pushed for a better price for the third girl, I guess having someone interrupt my session to try and upsell would have pissed me off to be honest, enough to push for a much better overall price. Still, sounds like an amazing time anyway, one I can only hope for lol. Thanks for sharing.
    Retrowolf..You tell me any man who can bargain the price of more pussy when he is up to his gonads in another or two.

We are sitting ducks in that situation..

Had
    action_hunter already come the matter may have been different...and of course Angie knows that.

533 prices are very modest so these experiences are more within the reach of punters after an occasional treat.

Seems like you still have a grin on your face action_hunter..and why wouldn't you..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    action_hunter...you are an A-hole that to whom I tip my hat to in appreciation, salutation and much respect. Of course, I call you an A-hole in my all-world envy! :P. You've just helped me extend my bucket list-much thanks sir!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by M3 View Post
    Retrowolf..You tell me any man who can bargain the price of more pussy when he is up to his gonads in another or two.

We are sitting ducks in that situation..

Had
    action_hunter already come the matter may have been different...and of course Angie knows that.

533 prices are very modest so these experiences are more within the reach of punters after an occasional treat.

Seems like you still have a grin on your face action_hunter..and why wouldn't you..
    It was sad look on Ada's face when I first said no to the third one. I just couldn't say no then and my dick took over and Said yes.
    Yes still have that grin!!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cobe and Lily back tomorrow 24/4

Cobe and Lily both back @533 tomorrow 24/4.

Who can surpass action_hunter's late night feat?

Thursday is a holiday so plenty of time to recover.

Modest prices @533 so go treat yourself.

Go see and enjoy @533..the place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Well done action_hunter! How old is Cobe you reckon? Cheers mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Around 23-26 I would say

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What an awesome review. Respect!

Action_hunter, you've fulfilled every guys fantasy. And what a group of ladies to so with. I would have loved to see Ada's face when you initially said no.

Thanks action_hunter. Looks good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast