Thread: Any tips for Adelaide?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Any tips for Adelaide?

So it turns out I'll be spending a fair bit of time in Adelaide in the near future which means I'm going to miss my good ol' Sydney rooting scene. Any tips for r'n't or cheap fs over there?

Thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone at all have any tips?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you're after really cheap there was a big girl called Brooke who offered FS and BJ service. Wasn't much to look at but it's cheap.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    To be honest there are a few good RnT places if you look in the Advertiser. I started to go to the 'blue room' one a fair while ago, and it used to be quite good, then it went downhill, then after another 6months it picked up again.

Wasn't exactly cheap, just regular prices back then around $90 for 30mins.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    any updates on this since i will be travelling to Adel for work

Senior Member(無間使者)
    it would be nice to hear some recommendations for Adelaide. i may be travelling down south in the next few weeks, and could use the company of a lovely lady.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I have a tip for Adelaide. Stay out of it!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    I have a tip for Adelaide. Stay out of it!
    Haha I honestly wish I could heed your advice. Unfortunately I have to go where work sends me if I want to maintain my lifestyle.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I was visiting Adelaide over the weekend, and while walking along one of the main CBD streets (Hindley St) I noticed several Chinese/Thai massage shops, and most had prominent "health fund rebates" signs in the window or on the footpath. Closer inspection of most signs revealed "for acupuncture" in small print, but one did say for remedial massage. There was a CYT at the front desk wearing very short cut off jeans and a sloppy T-shirt that did little to hide a nice set of C cups.

My dick decided this needed further investigation so we went in. Yes, the girl said, we will give you a receipt for your health fund, so I paid my $40 for 1/2 hour oil massage and got the hand written note out of a generic book. She led me into a room with a door, and told me someone would be in shortly. So I stripped down to my undies and a couple of minutes later she returned and got down to business. Very talkative, good English, she was a Taiwanese working holiday girl and worked in the shop every day Mon to Fri. The massage was quite good, maybe 7-8/10, but other than occasionally brushing my arm as she went past, there was no indication of any extras being offered (I didn't ask). Sensing there might be opportunities on a return visit and As I intended still being in Adelaide on the Monday I suggested I might come back then, but she apologised that she had every second Monday off, and this was one of them. She mentioned about coming to Sydney in the future, so I offered to give her some clues if she wanted to pursue massage here.

Anyway, I had my receipt worth about $20 in rebate, then remembered that my Health Fund no longer pays cash rebates, only bank deposits or cheques. And guess what, the account is in my wife's name, and I don't really want to have to explain this........\

BTW, the girl was Queenie, if anyone wants to follow up!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smile Asking about call girl in Adelaide

Hi mates,
    I am newbie here. Could you help me give recommendation about call girl in Adelaide? I hope she is a caucasian girl. thanx a lot.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cukpes2014 View Post
    Hi mates,
    I am newbie here. Could you help me give recommendation about call girl in Adelaide? I hope she is a caucasian girl. thanx a lot.
    I am often in Adelaide , Bella is worthwhile , great GFE 0499449937, I think she is there every two weeks, I am pretty certain
    I had seen her at 64 Alexander previously under another name

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Update

Quote Originally Posted by ShanePower View Post
    I am often in Adelaide , Bella is worthwhile , great GFE 0499449937, I think she is there every two weeks, I am pretty certain
    I had seen her at 64 Alexander previously under another name
    I must be the lone Adelaide visitor , visited Bella again and had a double with a very young tart called Lana , have to say the experience of Bella with
    dare i say the virginal innocence of Lana was quite a experience but note of caution there was an extra charge for the young sister