Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yukana of Ginza great girl if you need CPR or CTM(cock to mouth) actions

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar

Yukana of Ginza great girl if you need CPR or CTM(cock to mouth) actions

Girl's Name : Yukana

Establishment : Ginza

Date of Visit : January 2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0406 093 971 http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopH...productId=2097

Time of Visit : 10 minutes after telling my boss i was heading out for a late lunch.

Hours of Business : 10am - 10pm

Rates : $160 per hour

Size/shape/features : Slim, tanned, bikini lines, c-cup's, good english/conversation, certified 1st aid certificate holder! long black hair, long (fake) eye lashers but very pretty, b-c cups, and a very cute smile. She reminded me of Lisa another girl from TC days as her english was quite good.

Nationality or Ethnicity: Japanese

Services Provided : Kissing (DFK), BBBJ, body to body shower clean, pussy grind while dfk was my high point, 2 rounds for the hour.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, excellent service, competent bbbj, extremely friendly, hmmmm after reading an AR on her i thought it would be a nice GFE session but i was treated to both GFE than hardcore PSE but only because i let her run the session and told her to do what ever to me boy was i not disappointed. Highly recommended.

Notes: As i was ushered into the onsuite room by Ms Yuki i was introduced to Ms Yukana. I dont know why they ask me how long? im always gonna book at a minimum 1 hour i used to do half hour bookings for untested girls but one thing i have learned about untested girls at Ginza is that even new to industry girls have already been given good instruction by Yuki and that "Ginza new girls" are 100 times better than new girls anywhere else.

Anyway i undressed and was lead into the shower where i was joined by a now naked, sun kissed, bikini lined, Yukana. One of my favourite services that had enjoyed at another agency(which is available if you read my recent AR's on their girls was a service they called "body to body bath". Yukana pretty much lathered my fully erect member and slid all around me while scrubbing my intimate places sexually and invited me to do the same to her...but i was to busy focusing on the feelings i was getting from her "body to body bath" so i gave her a half assed splash of water on her bottom and rubbed her back a few times(what a lazy guy, i know).

Things started to heat up in the shower and i had to beg her to slow down or it was gonna be over before it began. So off to the bed we went. Then she started quizing me on what i like and what i dont like, then i poked her in the stomach with my member of parliment and told her for him to be fully tabully like that can only mean he likes you, and if hes ok with you im ok with you, so just being in your presence has got me hard, so anything else you can do to me would be a bonus. Then i laid back while she took me to Nirvana on a magical flying carpet of extasy.

The highlight of my session is the DFK with pussy grinding simply heart stopping, she then told me that she is a certified 1st aid holder and could revive me with her CPR skills, 2 breaths:30 compressions. Well i know of one place on my body that need immediate CPR actions of blowing. 2 shots later i tipped her a yellow and strolled on out of there feeling like a million bucks.

But im sure i have met this lady before but i cant remember where which is unusual because im actually paid to remember things and keep meticulous physical and mental notes on everything that goes on around me. It will come to me.....who is she????

Yukana of Ginza great girl if you need CPR or CTM(cock to mouth)

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    I hope she's on later this week, I want her to be my first Ginza experience.
    good report Gucci

altgourami
    I've never managed to get a shower with a girl at Ginza. Is this standard service? Price and girls are A+, parking and availability are B-. Have I been missing out on the best service at Ginza?

Senior Member(無間使者) chandra_man1's Avatar
    whos the wiseguy with once per month punt new year resolution ? wait another month mate. or even better join the no wank a month club.

Quote Originally Posted by chandra_man1 View Post
    whos the wiseguy with once per month punt new year resolution ? wait another month mate. or even better join the no wank a month club.
    It's his first punt of the month ! The month started just before the punt !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Wow my number one Cassie will be back in February with a new amazing (gold class???)look as will Prada, and may be a TC legend will also return in Feb or March??? I will seriously be kicking the Ginza door down to get in if its true....

I didn't really get a chance to see Yuna but after seeing her face pictures WOW this girl looks hot and I'm definitely gonna book her when I return to Sydney.

Quote Originally Posted by altgourami View Post
    I've never managed to get a shower with a girl at Ginza. Is this standard service? Price and girls are A+, parking and availability are B-. Have I been missing out on the best service at Ginza?
    No I don't think its standard Yukana asked to join me then she inflated both my ego and dick by commenting on how muscular my body was...but I told her that wasn't muscle, it was years of kfc abuse.

Bro altgourami its a pity you openly declared Ginza had lost your patroage on your Aqua Amy AR thread. Surely you will re consider your decision??

And if you fail again to make contact come see me, my phone never fails to get through, you can use mine to call and make booking. :-p

Quote Originally Posted by black knight View Post
    I hope she's on later this week, I want her to be my first Ginza experience.
    good report Gucci
    Yeah bro she is on again today.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Wow my number one Cassie will be back in February with a new amazing (gold class???)look as will Prada, and may be a TC legend will also return in Feb or March??? I will seriously be kicking the Ginza door down to get in if its true....

I didn't really get a chance to see Yuna but after seeing her face pictures WOW this girl looks hot and I'm definitely gonna book her when I return to Sydney.
    Gucc, I'm salivating about Cassie's new look-any hints

A TC legend coming back ???

Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    Gucc, I'm salivating about Cassie's new look-any hints

A TC legend coming back ???
    Yeah she became Muslim over the holiday break, she'll be wearing a hijab when she comes back, that's her new look :-p she already looked beautiful but she really self conscious about her look, as long as she's happy I'm happy for her.

Gucc, I agree she was perfect in every way, what ever look she adopts,
    she still will be.....

've never managed to get a shower with a girl at Ginza. Is this standard service?
    Altgourami- definitely not standard, but if your lucky to it's well worth it.
    I have asked several girls, so far only one or two popular girls refused because they thought that there wasn't enough room ( fair enough )-
    It generally depends on the girl and her mood.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Hi guys
    Just my 2 cents on a few things that have come up on his thread:
    My experience has been that the shower together is not standard service; it depends on the girl, some do, some don't, some give you the choice.
    Yukana can switch from GFE to PSE and even combine them which is the sign of a great WL, but I think she is more GFE than PSE.
    Yuna is one of the most beautiful WLs around.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ... so far only one or two popular girls refused because they thought that there wasn't enough room ( fair enough )- ...
    The shower being too small to take two isn't a problem in the small Kent Street apartment's shower, which even has two shower heads!

Didnt think they r using kent st anymore

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I concur with Gucci report!!!
    Omg I haven't came twice in a long time. Until I see her today!!!
    She asked to join me in the shower and as if I will say no!!!!
    It was very steamy and I can not hold it anymore so I asked to continue on the bed!!!
    She is a medical science student so that's why she knows all the good points to make us up!!!
    While doing her she asked what ever position I want just do it !!! Omg I tried a few more before I came.
    We were chatting and then she asked if I wanted round two ! Guess what my answer is "yes".

Man I am bak at work now and not feeling like working but wanting another round.

Will I be back ??? Hell yeah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by timtam View Post
    I concur with Gucci report!!!
    Omg I haven't came twice in a long time. Until I see her today!!!
    She asked to join me in the shower and as if I will say no!!!!
    It was very steamy and I can not hold it anymore so I asked to continue on the bed!!!
    She is a medical science student so that's why she knows all the good points to make us up!!!
    While doing her she asked what ever position I want just do it !!! Omg I tried a few more before I came.
    We were chatting and then she asked if I wanted round two ! Guess what my answer is "yes".

Man I am bak at work now and not feeling like working but wanting another round.

Will I be back ??? Hell yeah!!!
    Judging by the time stamp on your post I must have been right after you, I had to take another session today so I think I was her last job, but yeah she's great.

I might need to put Hoshi on hold this week and see Yukana instead..
    or just see both

thanks Timtam

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Didnt think they r using kent st anymore
    I'm talking about the one-bedroom apartment that they use when they have 4 girls rostered on, 3 at the Wharf and 1 in Kent Street.

Ohh one more service note from my 2nd session with Yukana...CIM but she said she normally has additional fee but some how that was waived for me....or may be I already paid for it with the tip from our 1st session???? Who knows who cares.

If that ain't PSE I don't know what is.

Ahhhh I could hear her heavenly voice from behind the dividers while waiting for Cassie.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast