Girl: Anna

Agency: Ginza

Time of visit: April 2013

Price: $150

Services: BBBJ, DFK, shower together, geisha style, and last but not least Squirting!

Notes:

Not much more to add to what's already been said, I just wanted to confirm bro rooter's findings.

1.) She looks like Katsuni: confirmed!

2.) She squirts: confirmed!

Yes she is no spring chicken but her "service" style is similar to that of a real Geisha. Her bowing stunned me a bit as I wasn't used to it and started laughing.

After a quick shower we made it to the bed and got into 69. I then tried to make her squirt with the power of my "mind" by just looking directly at her pussy....didn't work.

So I decided to put my finger and tongue to her pussy and go to work...JACKPOT!

Because of the angle my finger was in her while we were in 69 when her water works started she jizzed in my mouth, then when I pulled my finger out of her p*ssy she jizzed on my face...

Now I know how wl's feel when guys do COF and CIM with out permission, I feel your pain my sisters ahahaha. Next time I will establish what I can and can not do before the session starts and have all my extra's fees paid upfront.

I did have 1 negative about her and gave feed back but after reflection I think maybe if I wasn't a crazed sex maniac and had some patience my negative would be positive... last note to all bro she is more mature than the Ginza average age.

Enjoy.