Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We need more female members who post regularly like Tiffany, Sammi, Tiny and Sei !!

We need more female members who post regularly like Tiffany, Sammi, Tiny and Sei !!

We need more female members who post regularly like Tiffany, Sammi, Tiny and Sei !!

Whether they are shop owners, mamasans, WLs, MLs, or just a regular female member, it's always great to read something different especially from a female's perspectives. And if ever they would post a review on the punters, it was just pure gold, we want more !!

But they are so few and far between, and most of the time they hit us like a comet and then disappeared.

For the past few years, I can only recall these ladies:

The SuperChick aka Amy
    Sammi
    TyC aka Tiffany and Friends aka Tiff
    TinyTiny
    Sei
    Forever Lisa - registered but never posted
    359Helen
    316central massage aka Alice
    Coco68
    Silver Fox Massage aka Foxy aka Linda

There may be more, so if you know, please add to the list, and if you are a lady member just browsing, please cum forward to share whatever you are comfortable and happy to share, you could be a student, an office lady, a working girl, a courgar, a lonely housewife, a MILF longing for some spice and sex life or whatever, but if you are here, please cum forward, we will embrace you like our favourite fuck buddy - until we met up for a "Coffee", but hey, that's another story!!

Let's just enjoy the moment and share a journey, shall we ??

Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Sei, a while back I started a thread entitled "How open are you about your punting life with others in your life?"

A common fact that came up duirng it is that the punters particularly felt that if women acquaintances knew about this - and I don't mean the obvious ones like gfs and wives - they felt that they would be judged for the worse by them. Yet you are here conversing with us, even offering suggestions to make the bedrooms of the establishments nicer for us, turning a blind eye to some of our coarser talk, and generally just treating us like nice guys. What do you think makes you different in this regard to the women that the men feared finding out about the fact that they like, umm, varied sexual experiences?

(And this is a thread about female contributors to the forum.)

There are a lot more, they just don't identify themselves as females that's all !

The known ones have been :

The pioneer : Yuki of 22 Brodie.
    The famous Squirter : Crystal of BlueMoon.
    The most popular poster : Amy of 130
    Then you have Nana and Vanessa of BlueMoon etc...
    And also, at one stage, my favourite Mona of Artarmon Paradise as Corneredhare !

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    There are a lot more, they just don't identify themselves as females that's all !

The known ones have been :

The pioneer : Yuki of 22 Brodie.
    The famous Squirter : Crystal of BlueMoon.
    The most popular poster : Amy of 130
    Then you have Nana and Vanessa of BlueMoon etc...
    And also, at one stage, my favourite Mona of Artarmon Paradise as Corneredhare !
    yeah, I wish some of the mamasans will post more than just the roster, sometimes they only come out to either thank people's support or apologise over a complaints.

That's not what we want to see, we want to see them actively promoting their shops, their girls and services, like what sister Tiffany and Sammi did.

And of course Tiny is just so awwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome !!

Cheers

ps. And Sei too - adding a bit of mystery to everything "she" touches !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Well, yes, Sei is different to all the other "industry girls" on the lists above - hence my question to her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    123 321 1234567 234 432 456789 10
    You guys are talking about me again~!
    My nose is some itching~!

KAKA. 19yrs old . K Girl
    RIO. 21yrs old. Chinese Doll
    My sisters are Lovely Sexy~They are waiting for YOU

Popular Agent MaMaSan with Good Conscience

Quote Originally Posted by Sammi View Post

40342, 40342, 434243, 43420, 024, 43420, 333424024, 334, 024, 334, 024, 3433, 3433, 3324, 3430, 3430, 044022, 343243, 343 !

識唔識唱呀 媽咪仔?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Does letting your regular ML's read their AR's count?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammi View Post
    they are always talking about you Sammi.
    They will never stop. You have stolen and broken all their hearts

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jellyshots View Post
    Does letting your regular ML's read their AR's count?
    Not if they should be "on the clock". Or is that why you need 3 hour bookings???

Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Not if they should be "on the clock". Or is that why you need 3 hour bookings???
    At breakfast

I do 3 hr bookings coz of the setup at Kings with the spa. Easy to burn time drinking, making out and flirting. In the Asian shops, 1hr is a long time on the table.

TinyTiny
    My first mention in a thread
    It would be great to have more females but many of the WL are not fluent with English

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Sei, a while back I started a thread entitled "How open are you about your punting life with others in your life?"

A common fact that came up duirng it is that the punters particularly felt that if women acquaintances knew about this - and I don't mean the obvious ones like gfs and wives - they felt that they would be judged for the worse by them. Yet you are here conversing with us, even offering suggestions to make the bedrooms of the establishments nicer for us, turning a blind eye to some of our coarser talk, and generally just treating us like nice guys. What do you think makes you different in this regard to the women that the men feared finding out about the fact that they like, umm, varied sexual experiences?

(And this is a thread about female contributors to the forum.)
    Hi sextus, im not sure what you mean, there is no difference as i have been an "industry" girl, im just out of the game now. Prior taking the plunge in my younger days i did think that those that visited wl/mls were doing the wrong thing and frowned upon it but then as i got older, it became clearer that wasnt the case and that there were many reasons why men choose to punt and it made me feel more comfortable with becoming a wl. My experience in the industry has only proven that you lot are generally really nice guys, coarse talk and all besides, if the rooms are nicer for you then they are nicer for the ladies too

I think shop talk with your regulars is ok but once they stop working in the industry and transition into a gf, talking about punting with them gets tired very quickly for both the punter and ml/wl.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sei View Post
    Hi sextus, im not sure what you mean, there is no difference as i have been an "industry" girl, im just out of the game now. Prior taking the plunge in my younger days i did think that those that visited wl/mls were doing the wrong thing and frowned upon it but then as i got older, it became clearer that wasnt the case and that there were many reasons why men choose to punt and it made me feel more comfortable with becoming a wl. My experience in the industry has only proven that you lot are generally really nice guys, coarse talk and all besides, if the rooms are nicer for you then they are nicer for the ladies too
    Thanks Sei for your honesty and understanding, it really is refreshing to hear this as sometimes it's not always communicated to us.
    Yes we can be just regular guys, with punting sometimes filling a void at a certain stage in our lives.

I suppose Wl's spend heaps more time in the rooms than us so ideally a nice room environment definitely would be a plus for them

Quote Originally Posted by TinyTiny View Post
    My first mention in a thread
    It would be great to have more females but many of the WL are not fluent with English
    And even if they are fluent in English like Sammi, I still enjoy talking to her in Cantonese, some expression you just got to say it in Chinese

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    And even if they are fluent in English like Sammi, I still enjoy talking to her in Cantonese, some expression you just got to say it in Chinese

Cheers
    During the session, Tiny asked me to speak Mandarin with her because that's her mother tongue, but when I did, she answered me in English !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

During the session, Tiny asked me to speak Mandarin with her because that's her mother tongue, but when I did, she answered me in English !
    Lol, I used to do this with my grandmother. I spoke slow English to her and she spoke slow Tagalog to me. My relatives thought it was hilarious.

Banned
    Well i just love asian ladies I dont speek any of their laungage but that doesnt stop the great time I have with them. But back to the original thread I agree any ladies that post on here are most welecome and I look forward to what they have to say and add to my knowledge and experience with working ladies. so yes please contribute and have your say, it is much appreciated.

TinyTiny
    Some expressions I do not know, my Chinese is very innocent , I don't know how to say fuck or pussy hahaha

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast